Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 3, 2011 @ 12:13 PM
UNCMN

I'd say about 90% of what L.L. Bean makes is for a bunch of wannabe 70 year old woodsmans.

Their boot line really though is pretty good for quality::price.

The Chippewa made Katadhin Iron Rangers are a good low cost alternative to Red Wing Iron Rangers (plus still made in USA)

Bean Boots are absolute go to fowl weather boots.

Their sales are nuts, & the guarantee is outstanding as well.

NF for sale: 190z Elephant Skins, and Broken Twills Weird Guy Tagged 33.

January 3, 2011 @ 01:53 PM
NelsS

congrats.
January 3, 2011 @ 02:52 PM
stoompa

Applause, applause.
January 3, 2011 @ 07:16 PM
UNCMN

Applause, applause.

C'mon now, this company is not bad. Especially with the recent emphasis on heritage in streetwear its hard to ignore the brand.

Got these for $30:

Like I said, not only do these last as long as Red Wings, Chippewa, etc. They're much lower in cost.

And nothing beats the Bean Boot. They last near 20+ years.

January 11, 2011 @ 04:05 AM
indigoroots

C'mon now, this company is not bad. Especially with the recent emphasis on heritage in streetwear its hard to ignore the brand.

Got these for $30:

Like I said, not only do these last as long as Red Wings, Chippewa, etc. They're much lower in cost.

where'd you get those for $30?!
January 12, 2011 @ 03:00 PM
shindo03

Dude if your going to post something at least know what your talking about...... Chippewa makes Boots for L.L. Bean so it's the same boot. Just thought I'd let you know. So, I don't know what your talking about as far as nothing beats the Bean Boot. cool
January 12, 2011 @ 03:10 PM
UNCMN

Dude if your going to post something at least know what your talking about...... Chippewa makes Boots for L.L. Bean so it's the same boot. Just thought I'd let you know. So, I don't know what your talking about as far as nothing beats the Bean Boot. cool

Um... Apparently you can't comprehend english because...
The Chippewa made Katadhin Iron Rangers are a good low cost alternative to Red Wing Iron Rangers (plus still made in USA)

Dude if your going to post something at least know what your talking about...... Chippewa makes Boots for L.L. Bean so it's the same boot.

Check

Bean Boots are absolute go to fowl weather boots.

And here is my own personal opinion...

So I'm not sure why you bothered to post. Especially since I made the point that it is was a good price::quality ratio. I never said they beat anything.

January 12, 2011 @ 03:43 PM
shindo03

First off don't get so defensive! Secondly I never wrote that: "Bean Boots are absolute go to fowl weather boots." You were the one that wrote this: "Like I said, not only do these last as long as Red Wings, Chippewa, etc." I understand that in your first post you mentioned Chippewa. But, how are you making sense when making a redundant comment that they last as long as Chippewa when they are Chippewa. And you also said "And nothing beats the Bean Boot. They last near 20+ years." So, I just felt like you were contradicting yourself because the bean boot is the Chippewa boot. Anyways, No big deal....... DUMMY! I'm just kidding man, we're cool........ just as long as you don't make anymore retarded posts. PEACE cool
January 12, 2011 @ 08:19 PM
UNCMN

First off don't get so defensive! Secondly I never wrote that: "Bean Boots are absolute go to fowl weather boots." You were the one that wrote this: "Like I said, not only do these last as long as Red Wings, Chippewa, etc." I understand that in your first post you mentioned Chippewa. But, how are you making sense when making a redundant comment that they last as long as Chippewa when they are Chippewa. And you also said "And nothing beats the Bean Boot. They last near 20+ years." So, I just felt like you were contradicting yourself because the bean boot is the Chippewa boot. Anyways, No big deal....... DUMMY! I'm just kidding man, we're cool........ just as long as you don't make anymore retarded posts. PEACE cool

Bean Boot made in Maine by L.L. Bean: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmL8xZyipY

Otherwise, yes that was redundant.

January 12, 2011 @ 08:44 PM
shindo03

Dude....... okay.... we get it your in love with your L.L. Bean, I was just pointing out that the Katahdins are the really just a Chippewa Boot. Sorry if I didn't see that on your first post. I just thought you were saying that L.L. Bean Katahdin boots were a whole different entity than Chippewas. You enjoy your L.L. Beans.... SMH some people go out of there way not to admit things...... cool
February 22, 2011 @ 07:43 PM
blasterofair

Getting to wear my bean boots every damn day is the only thing i like about winter in canada
February 24, 2011 @ 09:14 AM
bornwithit

bean boots are the best boots
March 10, 2011 @ 07:43 PM
youngstyles702

ahahahah word

Please login first to reply.