Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
November 3, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
darkxheartx3

This is a test run, so I'm only going to be selling 10 copies of this particular ebook. So basically, I've been using this method for three months so far, and it's been paying off really well. The ebook will contain one method on how to monetize online with minimal effort and there is really no limit to how much an individual can make, it all depends on how much work he or she wants to put in. I won't lie, getting started may take some effort, but once you get passed the initial stages it becomes second nature. I'm going to sell the test copies for $15 a piece and guarantee that anyone that buys it will not be disappointed. A complete noob can use this method.

The method is extensively explained through the ebook, but anybody that buys a copy will receive full support from me via skype or msn messenger as well.

The only things that are required for a user to implement this method includes: a computer, internet connection, and a brain.

I will provide pictures of proof to interested parties, as I do not wish to post it for the whole community to see, as it does contain some personal information.

Proof I can Provide:

Length: 17 Pages, but it's in HUGE font, guarantee that you will be set up in no time.

If you're interested please pm me. I am also allowing a mod to test this method in order to validate it's legitimacy.

COPIES LEFT: 10/10 (excluding test copy)
November 4, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
darkxheartx3

bump
November 5, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
darkxheartx3

bump
November 5, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
LUPS

This is too sketchy

|| instagram: lups1 ||

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.