Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $175.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP175
October 24, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
iNeedADab

Selling / Trading my One of a kind Blue Dot bong..Here's a backstory to the rare company:

They were originally Vegas Glass, and after Operation Pipe Dreams happened Vegas disappeared and turned back up as Blue Dot. Blue Dots are mainly found in shops around the west coast, and not as frequent in other western states. Though hard to find, they are still in production.
They are also the manufacturer of GEAR tubes and in cohoots with Redeye glass in Canada to get the GEAR line there.

I got this bong two years ago on 4/20 in San Francisco at Puff Puff Pass. The piece caught my eye as soon as I saw it and the employee gave me the same backstory and information I just gave yall for $600. BUT, The base/stand is broken and needs to get fixed! I dropped the bowl piece on it from my height (about 5'11") and it broke into a few pieces; I had to chip and sand the rest away to avoid any injury from the sharp broken base.

**** IT STILL RIPS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS. I RIP THIS THING EVERYDAY. HERE'S A VIDEO I RECENTLY RECORDED OF IT RIPPING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vdf5SqtP9g&feature=plcp

The bong's features include:
-ONE OF A KIND. Blue Dot produced multiple copies of the same piece, but also made unique, one-of-a-kind pieces. This is one of them.
-Bristol Blue Glass (imported from bristol)
-18 mm bowl piece
-5mm thick wall
-Ice Pincher
-2 1/2 feet tall Straightshot
-Natural downstem that goes directly to an inline perc
-2 three arm-tree percs
-Signature "BD" stamp

The broken stand costs $50-$60 for repair. I also have used this bong a lot, but carefully; therefore this takes off another $50-$60 off the tag. I'm looking for $500, or clothes and denim (i wear medium, some large). Don't be afraid to Offer up, and add 4%.

October 25, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
LUPS

Can you add a tagged picture with the bong

|| instagram: lups1 ||

October 25, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
iNeedADab

Can you add a tagged picture with the bong

Sorry Im new at selling on here, but to clarify you want me upload a picture of my written user name with the bong / my LRG jackets? thanks sorry for the inconvenience.
October 25, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
LUPS

^^^Yes

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Please login first to reply.