Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 11, 2011 @ 03:04 PM
jtso23

Cleaning out my closet to finance some summer travels. Everything is 100% authentic, purchased at flagship stores around the LA area.

Shipping: Price includes USPS Priority shipping w/delivery confirmation for the belt. Will ship within 24hrs of received payment. I only ship to confirmed addresses by Paypal so please be sure you are confirmed. Can do local meetups in the LA area.

Payment: Paypal, Concealed cash (at your own risk)
Can host private auctions on ebay upon request, more pictures available upon request

Contact: Feel free to contact me [email]jtlauren1@gmail.com[/email], AIM: JTSO23

FS: 100% Authentic Classic Louis Vuittion Monogram Canvas Pocket Organizer wallet $200 shipped

Description: There's no better way to keep create cards than in the compact and convenient Pocket Organizer. Two credit card slots. 4 interior slots. One exterior slot on the back. Calf leather lining. Paid retail, $280 plus tax.

Condition: 9/10. Used for less than 6 months. The wallet is in very good condition, no cracks, rips, tears. Normal wear and very slight stretching due to cash/cards. Purchased at the Louis Vuitton store in the Beverly Center spring '07.

Size: (LxHxD): 2.9'' x 4.3''

FS: 100% Authentic Classic Louis Vuittion Paris Damier Canvas Belt with Silver Buckle 38'' $300 shipped

Description: Reversible belt in Damier canvas with square silver buckle. Paid retail, $460 plus tax.

Condition: 8.5/10 Worn between 15-20 times. Buckle has small scratches on it, the chrome finish is like the back of an ipod. Can be polished with a metal polish like Brasso to buff the scratches out. The belt is in very good condition, no cracks, rips, tears. Purchased at the Louis Vuitton store in Century City spring '07.

Measurement: from buckle nub to first hole 35 inches, nub to last hole 39 inches
Will fit waist of approximately 33-37 inches

[B]

FS: 100% Authentic Classic GUCCI Belt 38'' Brown Leather, Interlocking G buckle 1.6
August 25, 2011 @ 02:10 AM
PatCapone

PM me, I'm interested in the wallet. Thanks

Please login first to reply.