Do you still sell that red keepall bag?
Send me a pm
May 17, 2011 @ 02:12 PM
Dope Couture

update:

backpack: sold
belt: still available
red epi: still available

i am also thinking about listing my monogramouflage 55 but it would have to be offers at 4k or above for me to let it go.
May 19, 2011 @ 08:39 PM
Swag Prophet

fuck that bag sold. I wanted to cop that shit awhile back. Oh well. lmk if you got another one

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

May 28, 2011 @ 05:54 PM
kian_florida

i honestly don't know the difference bc i haven't looked at the fakes. if you're cool with a fake then do that i guess. all i know is that this bitch will last for a really long time if you take care of it. it's all about the ratio of wear to cost. i doubt a fake joint would hold up very long. if you wear this thing a lot then it's a cool investment. only reason im getting rid is because i copped something more ridiculous.

X2 I've seen people go through bootleg LV belts, purses, duffels, etc... Like nobody's business. The fakes are made of SHIT material.. And manufactured very poorly.

But I'm saying I guess u could buy 10 fakes to the price of one real one lol. It's all personal preference.

Free bump

EDIT: And btw.. I will respectably offer 125 for that belt/holster combo. I have money ready. Not a huge luxury type of guy but I wouldn't mind copping at such a low price.. Completely understand if you don't want to. Thanks again
May 28, 2011 @ 08:25 PM
CHRODENhype

dope stuff, good luck with your sale's
June 6, 2011 @ 06:29 PM
Dope Couture

dope stuff, good luck with your sale's

preciate. it.

red epi and belt are still for sale.
December 18, 2011 @ 02:39 PM
BICO

Hi there,

Is the red epi keepall 45 still available?

Cheers,

Please login first to reply.