Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 7, 2010 @ 09:36 PM
The Nation

Hey young world!
been selling on HB Since Nov of last year and selling on Niketalk under the pseudonym Budahbro.
I'm posting up a brand new Apple Itouch 8gb never been opened 3rd Gen (which is coincidentally the latest generation). NO scratches, NO Marks (obviously because its BRAND NEW). Anyways I'm not looking for trades ie; your VVVVNDS pusheads you skate in or any of that other random crap you have laying around your house so don't bother offering, I am looking for your hard earned cash tucked in that old converse sneaker box u got under your bed! $170 and i'll ship this out with tracking to your local residence, No tax (sorry mr bama), no shipping fees (leave that to me). I only accept paypal (from verified address) or money order with tracking at your own risk. Best method of contact is via email at: [email]budahbro@yahoo.com[/email] or by phone at (310)743- yeah fuckin right ima give you my number! smile just contact me via email or PM. If you want ill throw in the apple store bag it came in. anywoot onto the pictars!

*note: macbook not included, Have a great day
July 8, 2010 @ 09:46 PM
reap

Your thread title says ds itouch. I thought you were selling the itouch ds flashcart lol

Please login first to reply.