Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 5, 2010 @ 03:11 PM
lucca

Nah b. Trust me. That's not the move. Age ain't nothing but a number, but experience gaps make huge differences. She just became a teenager and she's still a little girl. You're just gonna end up hurting her and having that on your conscience and you might have to deal with some of her siblings or relatives who will prolly wanna hurt you (or if they're white/suburban, they might try to sue/press charges by saying you molested her.....trust me, seen it done before.)

Avoid it bro.

alright, truth man
you got sick advice man appreciate it

http://luccaxverrelli.tumblr.com

May 5, 2010 @ 03:46 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

No problem man. Hov did that, so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that. LOL.

Nah for real. I'm just trying to share my "if I woulda known then what I know now" type advice.
May 5, 2010 @ 03:49 PM
lucca

No problem man. Hov did that, so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that. LOL.

Nah for real. I'm just trying to share my "if I woulda known then what I know now" type advice.

LOL at the jay quote
but dog how old are you?
ive been reading through the thread and u got mad knowledge

http://luccaxverrelli.tumblr.com

May 5, 2010 @ 03:59 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

so if you're depressed is it ok to get stoned/drunk?

No. It says give wine to those with a heavy heart.

It's ok to make merry with wine (Genesis 43:34 ...And they drank, and were merry with him, 1 Kings 4:20...i.e. get buzzed), but it's not ok to get hammered (Romans 13:13,Galatians 5:21).

Still not ok. smile

EDIT: to clarify again, Drunk=Bad, Buzzed=OK. I get buzzed from time to time. I love beer. But once I hit my buzz point, I call it quits....no matter how much a pretty bartender tries to pressure me.
May 5, 2010 @ 04:01 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

LOL at the jay quote
but dog how old are you?
ive been reading through the thread and u got mad knowledge

LOL @ mad knowledge. Not even. But thanks for thinking that. I just like to help. I like to learn so that I don't repeat the same mistakes. And I like to share what I learn so that other cats can benefit.

And I'm 27.
May 5, 2010 @ 04:03 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

what about cocaine, its a plant. and i like it.

cmon b. LOL.
May 5, 2010 @ 04:07 PM
Oh Shit Ninjas! MILK, RUN!!!

Who's older, me or infamoushero?
May 5, 2010 @ 04:10 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Who's older, me or infamoushero?

no clue. but I'm guessing you are.
May 5, 2010 @ 04:13 PM

was it my long flowing chest hair that gave it away? or just my radiant aura?

its powder blue by the way, not robins egg blue like my wiki says
May 5, 2010 @ 04:32 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I'm serious. I've never seen anything about cocaine in the bible >_<

Falls under the same principle of being sober minded (not intoxicated). There's nothing in the bible about blowjobs before marriage either, but it falls under the sexual immorality principles. Yaggadaming? So it's not black and white "thou shalt not snort coke", but the principle of being sober is there.
May 5, 2010 @ 04:36 PM
Virung&#259;

Yo DMwalking

Is Streetwear on its way out?

or is it just evolving?
May 5, 2010 @ 04:37 PM

assuming you believe in hell, what do u think happens there?
May 5, 2010 @ 04:52 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Yo DMwalking

Is Streetwear on its way out?

or is it just evolving?

Both.

Streetwear wasn't always bright colors and gay sneakers. It was just streetwear. The subculture of a subculture is just evolving back to something closer to what it originally was. Some are just evolving faster than others.

But at the same time, a lot of streetwear labels are trying to go another route....so while they're technically streetwear, they're not. Seriously, J.Crew and LL bean ain't streetwear. Remember when the front page of HB was swarmed with sb's, supras, and bright all over print hoodies? Now it's white bucks and wingtips. LOL. We have a lot of dudes taking inspiration from heritage brands and vice versa. The lines are sorta blurring. Personally, I'm pretty much over it. I'm this close to going full blown GQ. From the looks of it, that's gonna be the next "streetwear" trend anyway.

assuming you believe in hell, what do u think happens there?

Fire. Pain. Thirst. Depression. Anger. Just a bunch of not good stuff.
May 5, 2010 @ 05:18 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

then you'll be rudely awakened by reality. LOL. Last I heard, people don't enjoy being set on fire or feeling like they're dying of thirst.
May 5, 2010 @ 09:07 PM
clutchin.

^But you're already dead, so wouldn't the phrase "dying of thirst" be irrelevant?
May 5, 2010 @ 09:35 PM
CHEEP

did the devil really put dinosaur bones underground to make people question thier faith?
May 6, 2010 @ 02:59 PM
illy

^But you're already dead, so wouldn't the phrase "dying of thirst" be irrelevant?

lmao
May 6, 2010 @ 03:51 PM
imtheman

Yo so I have a tough question currently in my life:
So my wife & I have a pretty nice little Saturday planned and we're going to go to Home Depot to buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe we'll hit up Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I'm not sure... do you think we'll have enough time???
May 7, 2010 @ 10:04 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

No. It describes a feeling. Look up the symptoms. The phrase is quite relevant.

did the devil really put dinosaur bones underground to make people question thier faith?

I don't believe that. Not sure why some people believe that.

Yo so I have a tough question currently in my life:
So my wife & I have a pretty nice little Saturday planned and we're going to go to Home Depot to buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe we'll hit up Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I'm not sure... do you think we'll have enough time???

Start planning the schedule today. Find out store openings and closings..distance between spots...prioritize which spots are the most important to hit them first. But yeah, you'll have time if you organize well. Maybe even check their websites ahead of time so you spend less time deciding and more time purchasing.
May 7, 2010 @ 10:23 AM
bird

can black be played out?
May 7, 2010 @ 10:31 AM
kuli

when jay-z said he was on to the next one, which one is that?
May 7, 2010 @ 10:53 AM
bird

what did cam mean when he said he got computers "putin"?
May 7, 2010 @ 02:15 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

can black be played out?

Yes and no. If a dude only wears black all the time, yes. But black itself will never be played out.

when jay-z said he was on to the next one, which one is that?

The next one. Not the first one.

what did cam mean when he said he got computers "putin"?

He is the co inventor of the internets. He used Al Gore as the white face for marketing purposes. He is also a fine procuror of circuit boards and processors, thus causing your computer to pute. Indeed.
May 25, 2010 @ 03:43 PM
Ihome

ones of left. cop or not?
May 25, 2010 @ 05:07 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

As long as they're not OD expensive just because they're visvim or something.

But yeah, I'd say cop. Joints look nice. Look like they'd go great with chinos....khaki, black, gray, navy, olive (and other shades of green). It's a versatile shoe. Go for it. You'll love em for the summer.
May 25, 2010 @ 05:12 PM
kilogram

why can't i get a god damned job
May 25, 2010 @ 05:23 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

why can't i get a god damned job

The economy sucks. You got people blaming obama, but in our country the government isn't responsible for giving us jobs. Business are trimming the fat. Instead of having, say, 300 people to do the job stress free and good quality, they'd rather have 150 people break their backs to do a crappy job as long as they save money. I'm telling you, people are too concerned about short term results and not concerned enough about long term impact. That crappy work's gonna catch up to these companies eventually. But yeah. Sorry to hear that. I was unemployed for like 9 months last year yo. Very humbling.
May 25, 2010 @ 05:27 PM
shakintheD

do my project or play videogames

workout or sleep
May 25, 2010 @ 05:29 PM
db_cooper

Whenever u see my name or avatar do you know its not about to be productive or on topic?
May 26, 2010 @ 01:05 AM
kuli

when do the animals in the nocturnal house in the zoo sleep?

Please login first to reply.