David "DMWalking" Rosado Tackles the Tough Questions in Life

May 05, 2010 @ 13:21:27 PM
why dont you reply in your other thread? tongueface
May 05, 2010 @ 14:06:10 PM
yes, but in psalms 104:14 it says
"He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man"

Context is key. Without even using the rest of the chapter you can realize what's being said in this verse. It's referring to GOD providing FOOD for his creation. This scripture doesn't negate the fact that the ground was cursed and produces poisonous plants. Add to that, canibus is not classified as an herb. That's a slang term given to it. Sure you can cook with it, but historically, and currently, it's still not classified as the kind of herb that is used in food preparation. So again, this scripture is not even close to condoning the use of marijuana as a recreational drug. But of course, people only hear/read what they want instead of learning what it means.

why dont you reply in your other thread? tongueface

I lost it. I'll try to find it.
May 05, 2010 @ 14:41:02 PM
i got a girl . that i lost it too .

but now shes getting bitchy and clingy and im starting to get annoyed at.

i love her but at times i cant deal with her shit. but i know if i break up with her

she would be a wreck because her parents are divorced and she lives with her dad and she hates him.

idk

Sounds pretty messed up. As heartless as this may sound, she's not your responsibility if you ain't married. In case you don't realize, even with you in her life, she's still a wreck. It's not good to get dragged down for the "benefit" of others. If anything you're enabling her. That's not good. And if you stick around to be her friend, be careful because 9/10 times, you will end up back together.

If you DO love her and want things to work out, then you just have to "daddy" her. Give her inflexible rules. Tell her what kind of behavior you won't tolerate. And be ready to stick to your guns and look like the bad guy. But eventually she'll come around and understand that her behavior is unacceptable and she'll work on it. IDK how to explain how I do it, but it's worked everytime. And if she's not willing to work on it, then that's a sign that she doesn't love you enough to change and you guys shouldn't be together. Never stay with a chick who doesn't respect your requests.

Ayo dmwalking...there's this girl and i sorta only recently discovered that she was hot, and our relationship sorta like a joke, like we joke about boning even though we didnt you know? lolz...but anyways...so now i wanna lay the pipe, but i gotta get over this whole thing about it being a joke....what do i do?

Body language b. Start to initiate casual contact. Guage her reaction. Turn up the flirting. One day say one of your jokes with a stone cold face (slight smirk) and see how she reacts. Pretend you're serious (because you are) for as long as you can....if it gets uncomfortable cuz she feels awkward, bail. It was all a joke. If it feels like sexual tension, you may be onto something. If she's a bold one, she'll go right along with it. Body language will always tell you how far you can go.

I can't guarantee smashing, but at least it might help you get the girl and you guys can stop pretend dating.

foreal lol'd. my nig infamous.

alright anyways i got a quick question. so i'm 18, senior year, and i'm missing my senior prom. this is due to the fact every year, juniors put prom together and this year's juniors eat blue waffle cunts.

so anyways i talked to my dad about it and he said he's down with using the money i would've spent on that expensive ass prom to go somewhere over a weekend, overnight, with some friends. my question is: where do you think i should go?

i'm positive you're located in NY or some sort; i'm in SoCal. i'm contemplating in either going to Santa Monica or San Diego with a bunch of friends. get a few rooms, get some alcohol lowkey and sip on thermos hawaiian punch x greygooses on the beach. OR go to Las Vegas with my boys and fuck around there to get some tail to take back to the room kekek.

fuck this was a long ass post. i'm going out.

Miami beach. Stay in a hostel. http://www.hostelmiamibeach.com/ I've never been to cali, so I can't compare, but I love Miami. And a hostel is dope because you spend little dough, and meat some cool ass foreign people. Maybe even a hottie or two. Plus, that hostel is within walking distance of like, everything. The beach, cigar shops, bars. And honestly, a lot of those spots don't even card.
May 05, 2010 @ 14:42:48 PM
yeh i like her alot but i just dunno how to reply to things she says

Respond with a thank you and return a compliment. Smile. Get her number. Increase communications. Get to know her. Let her get to know you. Ask her to go out with you somewhere to chill...or meet up somewhere. Nature will take it's course.
May 05, 2010 @ 14:44:50 PM
yo whats good
so listen im in grade 10 (16 years old) and theres this real cute chick that goes to my school
problem is shes in grade 7...lol (13 years old)
is it wrong for me to try and wheel?
even if people think its weird should i still go for it?
May 05, 2010 @ 14:47:59 PM
actually, cannabis is an herb... its a seed bearing plant that does not produce fruit, and has been used medicinally for thousands of years. GOD made herbs for the use of man. also, in the middle east up until the time that the whiteys made it to the west, and even today, hash is eaten. the seeds are used for food and oil, and the fibres used for hemp. in southeast asia it is used in food also.

also, i read and learn... ive read the bible thru more than once. it is a very contradictory book... and religions use that by picking and choosing which scriptures to follow. religion is what makes rules for you to live by, not the bible... and if you studied the bible you would know that.
May 05, 2010 @ 15:01:25 PM
actually, cannabis is an herb... its a seed bearing plant that does not produce fruit, and has been used medicinally for thousands of years. GOD made herbs for the use of man. also, in the middle east up until the time that the whiteys made it to the west, and even today, hash is eaten. the seeds are used for food and oil, and the fibres used for hemp. in southeast asia it is used in food also.

also, i read and learn... ive read the bible thru more than once. it is a very contradictory book... and religions use that by picking and choosing which scriptures to follow. religion is what makes rules for you to live by, not the bible... and if you studied the bible you would know that.

I stand corrected. Canibus is an herb. Listen man, I condone the use of canibus for medicinal purposes (Proverbs 31:6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.) But weighing all scripture together, I'm inclined to believe that heavy intoxication is a sin. Therefore, using marijuana for the purposes of getting stoned would be sinful in biblical context.

I've read the bible through more than once. I've found no contradictions. It can be divisive on certain non essential issues. And bad hermaneutics can lead to straight up confusion or heresy. And to clarify, the bible has plenty of rules. Are you sure you read it? Religion ADDS rules, I'll give you that. But the bible has plenty of rules on its own for us to live by. I do study the bible. And I do know that. blushing
May 05, 2010 @ 15:05:06 PM
I stand corrected. Canibus is an herb. Listen man, I condone the use of canibus for medicinal purposes (Proverbs 31:6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.) But weighing all scripture together, I'm inclined to believe that heavy intoxication is a sin. Therefore, using marijuana for the purposes of getting stoned would be sinful in biblical context.

I've read the bible through more than once. I've found no contradictions. It can be divisive on certain non essential issues. And bad hermaneutics can lead to straight up confusion or heresy. And to clarify, the bible has plenty of rules. Are you sure you read it? Religion ADDS rules, I'll give you that. But the bible has plenty of rules on its own for us to live by. I do study the bible. And I do know that. blushing

so if you're depressed is it ok to get stoned/drunk?

\X/

May 05, 2010 @ 15:06:01 PM
yo whats good
so listen im in grade 10 (16 years old) and theres this real cute chick that goes to my school
problem is shes in grade 7...lol (13 years old)
is it wrong for me to try and wheel?
even if people think its weird should i still go for it?

Nah b. Trust me. That's not the move. Age ain't nothing but a number, but experience gaps make huge differences. She just became a teenager and she's still a little girl. You're just gonna end up hurting her and having that on your conscience and you might have to deal with some of her siblings or relatives who will prolly wanna hurt you (or if they're white/suburban, they might try to sue/press charges by saying you molested her.....trust me, seen it done before.)

Avoid it bro.
May 05, 2010 @ 15:11:26 PM
Nah b. Trust me. That's not the move. Age ain't nothing but a number, but experience gaps make huge differences. She just became a teenager and she's still a little girl. You're just gonna end up hurting her and having that on your conscience and you might have to deal with some of her siblings or relatives who will prolly wanna hurt you (or if they're white/suburban, they might try to sue/press charges by saying you molested her.....trust me, seen it done before.)

Avoid it bro.

alright, truth man
you got sick advice man appreciate it
May 05, 2010 @ 15:46:48 PM
No problem man. Hov did that, so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that. LOL.

Nah for real. I'm just trying to share my "if I woulda known then what I know now" type advice.
May 05, 2010 @ 15:49:24 PM
No problem man. Hov did that, so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that. LOL.

Nah for real. I'm just trying to share my "if I woulda known then what I know now" type advice.

LOL at the jay quote
but dog how old are you?
ive been reading through the thread and u got mad knowledge
May 05, 2010 @ 15:59:40 PM
so if you're depressed is it ok to get stoned/drunk?

No. It says give wine to those with a heavy heart.

It's ok to make merry with wine (Genesis 43:34 ...And they drank, and were merry with him, 1 Kings 4:20...i.e. get buzzed), but it's not ok to get hammered (Romans 13:13,Galatians 5:21).

Still not ok. blushing

EDIT: to clarify again, Drunk=Bad, Buzzed=OK. I get buzzed from time to time. I love beer. But once I hit my buzz point, I call it quits....no matter how much a pretty bartender tries to pressure me.
May 05, 2010 @ 16:01:27 PM
LOL at the jay quote
but dog how old are you?
ive been reading through the thread and u got mad knowledge

LOL @ mad knowledge. Not even. But thanks for thinking that. I just like to help. I like to learn so that I don't repeat the same mistakes. And I like to share what I learn so that other cats can benefit.

And I'm 27.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 05, 2010 @ 16:03:45 PM
what about cocaine, its a plant. and i like it.

cmon b. LOL.
May 05, 2010 @ 16:07:52 PM
Who's older, me or infamoushero?
May 05, 2010 @ 16:10:07 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Who's older, me or infamoushero?

no clue. but I'm guessing you are.
May 05, 2010 @ 16:13:38 PM
was it my long flowing chest hair that gave it away? or just my radiant aura?

its powder blue by the way, not robins egg blue like my wiki says

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 05, 2010 @ 16:32:24 PM
I'm serious. I've never seen anything about cocaine in the bible >_<

Falls under the same principle of being sober minded (not intoxicated). There's nothing in the bible about blowjobs before marriage either, but it falls under the sexual immorality principles. Yaggadaming? So it's not black and white "thou shalt not snort coke", but the principle of being sober is there.
May 05, 2010 @ 16:36:32 PM
Yo DMwalking

Is Streetwear on its way out?

or is it just evolving?
May 05, 2010 @ 16:37:27 PM
assuming you believe in hell, what do u think happens there?
May 05, 2010 @ 16:52:06 PM
Yo DMwalking

Is Streetwear on its way out?

or is it just evolving?

Both.

Streetwear wasn't always bright colors and gay sneakers. It was just streetwear. The subculture of a subculture is just evolving back to something closer to what it originally was. Some are just evolving faster than others.

But at the same time, a lot of streetwear labels are trying to go another route....so while they're technically streetwear, they're not. Seriously, J.Crew and LL bean ain't streetwear. Remember when the front page of HB was swarmed with sb's, supras, and bright all over print hoodies? Now it's white bucks and wingtips. LOL. We have a lot of dudes taking inspiration from heritage brands and vice versa. The lines are sorta blurring. Personally, I'm pretty much over it. I'm this close to going full blown GQ. From the looks of it, that's gonna be the next "streetwear" trend anyway.

Originally posted by Inactive User
assuming you believe in hell, what do u think happens there?

Fire. Pain. Thirst. Depression. Anger. Just a bunch of not good stuff.
May 05, 2010 @ 17:18:39 PM
then you'll be rudely awakened by reality. LOL. Last I heard, people don't enjoy being set on fire or feeling like they're dying of thirst.
May 05, 2010 @ 21:07:24 PM
^But you're already dead, so wouldn't the phrase "dying of thirst" be irrelevant?
May 05, 2010 @ 21:35:10 PM
did the devil really put dinosaur bones underground to make people question thier faith?
May 06, 2010 @ 14:59:42 PM
^But you're already dead, so wouldn't the phrase "dying of thirst" be irrelevant?

lmao
May 06, 2010 @ 15:51:13 PM
Yo so I have a tough question currently in my life:
So my wife & I have a pretty nice little Saturday planned and we're going to go to Home Depot to buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe we'll hit up Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I'm not sure... do you think we'll have enough time???
May 07, 2010 @ 10:04:52 AM

No. It describes a feeling. Look up the symptoms. The phrase is quite relevant.

did the devil really put dinosaur bones underground to make people question thier faith?

I don't believe that. Not sure why some people believe that.

Yo so I have a tough question currently in my life:
So my wife & I have a pretty nice little Saturday planned and we're going to go to Home Depot to buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe we'll hit up Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I'm not sure... do you think we'll have enough time???

Start planning the schedule today. Find out store openings and closings..distance between spots...prioritize which spots are the most important to hit them first. But yeah, you'll have time if you organize well. Maybe even check their websites ahead of time so you spend less time deciding and more time purchasing.
Please login first to reply.
x