April 22, 2010 @ 07:43 PM
uncle kwan

yeah Mos looks like the dude in the apartment complex walking around with his hookah all day with sweatpants on. white tee with the loose neck and shit.

lmao

David great thread.

how do i help my girlfriend regain trust in me? we've been together for almost 4 years. but through out the time ive been caught text messaginf/ having lunch dates with other chick. btw im 21 if that matters so is she.
April 22, 2010 @ 07:51 PM
uncle kwan

^^lol true true, she prolly has talked to other guys never know.
April 22, 2010 @ 08:31 PM
shakintheD

suspended

is it worth going to a college ($$) or stick with a community college, i wanna be in the medical field
April 22, 2010 @ 08:55 PM
Joweee

Where to cawp cream slim-straight jawns
April 22, 2010 @ 09:11 PM
chex

Negrodamus is that you?
April 22, 2010 @ 09:53 PM
kilogram

community college first and cake up then transfer b

yo does it say infamoushero on the thread title?

my man dave has got this
April 22, 2010 @ 10:11 PM
VADO-U.N.

iight DM will try that lol

real talk

mos, you gotta drop dressin like a bum, no hate.

nah chill dont violate, cause i def. dont dress like a bum...i know damn well if T_Z or koopa wore the same exact shit u wudda been slurpling the pre cum off they tip,juss sayin...one pic with the lo and all of a sudden ima bum, iight good looks thou

yeah Mos looks like the dude in the apartment complex walking around with his hookah all day with sweatpants on. white tee with the loose neck and shit.
says the kid who is a stubby cholo, wears paco jeans and eddi guerruo wrestling tee with the USpolo assassination fitted to match, and nicca prolly got 34 ppl in the same 2bedroom aprtment and share that fucking ugly ass blanket u had on ya FB...ya rent is prolly re-fried beans and a 2 dollars
April 22, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
VADO-U.N.

yea i did, so wat?

only at infamous thou,i bet nicca really felt like he was the man typing that shit
April 22, 2010 @ 10:23 PM
VADO-U.N.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVpPR1pyfkA

/ethered

lmao, dont think i aint peep that shit
April 22, 2010 @ 10:25 PM
Oh Shit Ninjas! MILK, RUN!!!

nah chill dont violate, cause i def. dont dress like a bum...i know damn well if T_Z or koopa wore the same exact shit u wudda been slurpling the pre cum off they tip,juss sayin...one pic with the lo and all of a sudden ima bum, iight good looks thou

says the kid who is a stubby cholo, wears paco jeans and eddi guerruo wrestling tee with the polo assassination fitted to match, and nicca prolly got 34 ppl in the same 2bedroom aprtment and share that fucking ugly ass blanket u had on ya FB...ya rent is prolly re-fried beans and a 2 dollars

lmao mos is ma nigguhhhhhh, hero did u just hearddddddd what this niggga said, did u hearddddddd?!?!

and now my question to drm....in an all out carribean race war, which island nation would come out on top? i'll start u off with the dominican republic finishing what god started with the earthquakes and wiping haiti off the face of the map....who's next? i want reasons why, not just generic "cuba takes over jamaica because steven segal showed how fucking easy it was to do in marked for death"
April 22, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

Milk you is a funnymans

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

April 22, 2010 @ 11:44 PM
Dray

says the kid who is a stubby cholo, wears paco jeans and eddi guerruo wrestling tee with the polo assassination fitted to match, and nicca prolly got 34 ppl in the same 2bedroom aprtment and share that fucking ugly ass blanket u had on ya FB...ya rent is prolly re-fried beans and a 2 dollars

lmfaooooo this had me rollin. Why u ether this niigga like that?
April 23, 2010 @ 05:53 AM
Diggy Simmons

mean this what does?
April 23, 2010 @ 09:28 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

i want to grow my hair but i hate the middle stages of short hair and long sexy hair. its that muddy im too lazy to get a haircut look. so should i sleep nude or with pajamas on?

Depends. With a shorty or without? Summer time, or winter? I'd recommend PJ's (only the PJ pants though...you ain't some 1950's tv dad nigguh) if it's cold. Draw's (no homo) if it's hot. Nekkid if you with wifey. If you sleep nekkid a lot, make sure to change your sheets more frequently.

lmao

David great thread.

how do i help my girlfriend regain trust in me? we've been together for almost 4 years. but through out the time ive been caught text messaginf/ having lunch dates with other chick. btw im 21 if that matters so is she.

Thank you sir.

Trust is the other person's issue. You can never make anyone trust you. Seriously. You can only give them reasons to trust you. Keep yourself open. Never over react to an accusation or a question about where you've been or whatever. Keep your cool and answer her questions. Eventually, when she realizes that you have nothing to hide (even if you do), she'll start to trust you on her own time. Just don't get frustrated about it. Let her trust you on her time. And if she ever gets spazzy, deal with it, and when she's winding down, seduce her. She's vulnerable and passionate. smile

is it worth going to a college ($$) or stick with a community college, i wanna be in the medical field

Myself and 90% of my friends who don't have parents with dough to blow alwasys say, get your pre requisites and electives done in community college. You spend less money and have less student loans to pay off. What matters at the end of the day is where you get your bachelors/masters from...not where you started.

Where to cawp cream slim-straight jawns

Uniqlo has it all. But if you're looking for something online, Jcrew.com.

Negrodamus is that you?

Only during a full moon.

says the kid who is a stubby cholo, wears paco jeans and eddi guerruo wrestling tee with the USpolo assassination fitted to match, and nicca prolly got 34 ppl in the same 2bedroom aprtment and share that fucking ugly ass blanket u had on ya FB...ya rent is prolly re-fried beans and a 2 dollars

I lol'd. Thought only me and my dudes used that term.

someone catchin feelings

edit:

yo dm is mos catchin feelings?

Yes. Yes he is. But he'll be ok.

lmao mos is ma nigguhhhhhh, hero did u just hearddddddd what this niggga said, did u hearddddddd?!?!

and now my question to drm....in an all out carribean race war, which island nation would come out on top? i'll start u off with the dominican republic finishing what god started with the earthquakes and wiping haiti off the face of the map....who's next? i want reasons why, not just generic "cuba takes over jamaica because steven segal showed how fucking easy it was to do in marked for death"

Ok, factoring the following islands in, Cuba, PR, DR, Haiti, Jamaica....hmmmm. I gotta say DR. See, PR is too Americanized which makes them scared of homeland confrontation...Haiti is demoralized bc of the earthquake...they don't have the resources to put up a fight...the final stand would be between Jamaica and DR.....at first I was thinking Jamaica cuz them nigs are crazy and poor....nothing scarier than crazy poor ppl.....but then I thought about DR...they got crazy poor ppl too....then I thought, yo, jamaica does voodoo....but so does DR....in the end, it was the excess weed smoking that does jamaica in. With the marijuana inducing paranoia, and some dominicans looking black, I see many jamaicans killing eachother out of paranoia....also they'd be asleep and laid back way too much while DR sneaks in and takes them out.

DR by TKO.

mean this what does?

No idea. The pic is blocked at work. But I'm pretty sure it's something gay.
April 23, 2010 @ 12:51 PM
faust

i have to write a five page paper on a topic somehow relating to electrical engineering. any ideas on what would be cool to write about?
April 23, 2010 @ 12:55 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

could I do a song with Little Dap from the Group Home and Waka Flocka and make it sound dope?

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

April 23, 2010 @ 01:16 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

i have to write a five page paper on a topic somehow relating to electrical engineering. any ideas on what would be cool to write about?

Well, I got by by BS'ing all my papers. I tend to do better when I write about a subject that interests me though. I'd recommend taking a modern engeneering marvel and discuss the electrical engineering prowess that it took to handle the task. Or you can discuss how electrical engineering has evolved in some ways and remained the same in other ways. IDK what interests you specifically so I may not have been much help. Sorry.

could I do a song with Little Dap from the Group Home and Waka Flocka and make it sound dope?

I promise you, I'm seriously not joking when I say this: the thought of both of them together, even on the dopest beat ever, made my heart sink, I shuddered a bit, and got slightly nauteous at the sheer wackness that that would be....and now I fee a bit like crying.

To answer your questions: No. Absolutely not. But I did hear a rumor that GOD has that collab reserved for hell where it will one day play on repeat for eternity.
April 23, 2010 @ 01:21 PM
dylanjohn

i always seem to open with 1.c4, but im wanting to switch up a bit, any ideas?
April 23, 2010 @ 01:36 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

aight so I known this chick for mad long, we always been cool but it's always been on some mad cool, you my niigga type of shit, she be clownin on niiggas who throw her bad D and I be clownin on easy smuts and all that so it's like we all cool and shit. But I think I'm starting to catch feelings (bitch shit, I know), I feel like if I just moved in for it she'd be like wooooooaaaaah dude, but I wanna smash. So what's a niigga to do?

April 23, 2010 @ 02:10 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

i always seem to open with 1.c4, but im wanting to switch up a bit, any ideas?

I tend to use 1.e3. But I'm not that great at chess. I like that move because it opens my queen and protects my king.

aight so I known this chick for mad long, we always been cool but it's always been on some mad cool, you my niigga type of shit, she be clownin on niiggas who throw her bad D and I be clownin on easy smuts and all that so it's like we all cool and shit. But I think I'm starting to catch feelings (bitch shit, I know), I feel like if I just moved in for it she'd be like wooooooaaaaah dude, but I wanna smash. So what's a niigga to do?

Oh boy. When a nig is in the friend zone, there are sooooooooooo many variables that it's practically impossible to give fool proof advice. Like, dudes, we can be best friends witha chick and see her as a sister, until she admits she wants to get smashed. Girls are different. If she sees you as a brother, you're stuck. The only way around that is to spend like a year apart and come back a different man. Even then it may not work.

However, when you spend enough time with a girl on the one on one, feelings develop....as you're currently experiencing. If she ain't feeling it already, you can take steps to see if you can take her there.

The key is to read her body language responses to your advances. Like, IDK, you go to a movie and sit next to her...casually rest your hand on her knee.

If she's a bold one, she'll prolly ask, "what are you doing?" Keep it cool. Just play dumb and say "I'm resting my hand on your knee." If she asks why, again, play dumb and be like "Cuz I think you have pretty knees" and laugh it off. If she leaves it. You're in. You're on your way. If she acts like you're stupid or weird for it, just play it off like, "aight, my bad." Don't forget to act like you don't care and laugh it off. Because you shouldn't care.

If she's not that bold, check her body language. If she starts leaning away from you. Bad sign. Passive way of showing that she's not into you. If she's sitting straight up, that's not good either. It's totally neutral. She sees the hand as totally innocent and meaningless. Like a brother. Or even worse, like sister. Good signs is either if she leans more toward you, or if she returns contact. Arm contact, leg contact, or the sure tell way would be if she puts her hand right on top of yours.

The dumbest way to go about it is to ask openly or admit you like her openly. Your best bet is to make subtle moves, give subtle hints and read her reactions. I wish I could do more for you, but the friend zone is a tough safe to crack.
April 23, 2010 @ 02:23 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Wdywt
Just wanna give a quick word of advice when it comes to the wdywt.

Sometimes you gotta say "IDGAF, I know what I was going for and I landed it. IDC if you like it."

Sometimes you just gotta take advice and say "Damn, my jeans are too tight/baggy." "My shirt is too long/short." "Hundreds is gay."

There's a difference between being dressed by the internet (ie, buying tons of hype and thinking it's a good fit) and taking constructive criticism (taking advice about sizing, quality, variations to a look).

Nothing wrong with the latter.
April 23, 2010 @ 02:23 PM
havok...

im eating hot poeckets...will i regret this later?
April 23, 2010 @ 02:36 PM
FROADS

Damn..you're better than google..

Aight, here's a legitimate question..I live in East L.A and a passion of mine is writing. But this shit is looked down upon by friends and colleagues cuz they don't know how i feel towards it. My dream is to write a dope ass novel. Now the issue here is that I absolutely don't know anyone who can make dream of mine into reality. You know like a literary agent of some sort. I tried online but that shit looks suspect..What do you suggest?
April 23, 2010 @ 02:42 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Simple Essay Structure.
For all my school peeps. When writing a paper use a basic out line structure:

Intro:

I. Body

a. point

b. point

c. point

II. Body 2

a. point

b. point

c. point

III. Body 3

a. point

b. point

c. point

Conclusion.

The trick to turn a 2 page paper into a 5 page paper is to think like a woman. See, men get straight to the point. So we'll say something like "The dog was white." Women care about the details and the feelings and all that. They would say something like "The dog was fluffy and white and his hair was soft." Boom. You just made a simple sentence longer. No what you want to is embellish.

Using the previous example, an embellishment would be: "This specific breed of canine has a luxurious coat that resembles the look of lambs wool coupled with the sheen and texture of silk." Boom. You just took that white dog and made him look fly as hell son! I don't talk like that in real life (unless I need to), but teachers eat that crap up man. Plus, it will help you get to your goal of a 5 page paper much faster all by the power of straight BS. Real rap b. I used to get a lot of A's on my papers. Half the time I didn't know what the hell I was talking about. No lie.
April 23, 2010 @ 02:53 PM
TheOne

should i get a VW jetta?
April 23, 2010 @ 03:06 PM
JayLovesPinays

What would be your advice to Obama on immigration?
April 23, 2010 @ 03:15 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

im eating hot poeckets...will i regret this later?

Depends on your age. 13-22, no. 22-25, maybe. 26 and up, very likely.

Damn..you're better than google..

Aight, here's a legitimate question..I live in East L.A and a passion of mine is writing. But this shit is looked down upon by friends and colleagues cuz they don't know how i feel towards it. My dream is to write a dope ass novel. Now the issue here is that I absolutely don't know anyone who can make dream of mine into reality. You know like a literary agent of some sort. I tried online but that shit looks suspect..What do you suggest?

Are you in school? Like, high school? If so, connect with the coolest English teacher in the school. They drool at the idea of helping a student with potential and passion. If you're college aged, enroll in any college and take the same approach. Connect with people. Build relationships. You'll learn the business as you learn how to perfect your craft. I will say that if you're in community college, you'll probably have more success building a relationship cuz they seem more down to earth to me.

But besides all of that, seriously, write the novel. Think about it. If you went to an agent with nothing to show besides potential, what can they do for you? They're not going to take you by the hand and teach you. Their job is to take what you already have perfected and put it out there. So IMO, step one would be to write that novel.

If I knew more about the publishing business, I would tell you. But that's the best I can do given my lack of knowledge.

^^ word son i follow that guide every time a write a paper like draw shit out but dont make it look stupid like you're trying too hard but yea nah meen

anyway i need some help getting an asian girl i do everything they do...golf,polite,hang around them i just need to pull the trigger

like idk ive just been fiendin for an asian girl they look so exotic n shit and i like how they're are smart and nice (well the ones i know atleast cant say much for SF pinays)

Oh man. Well, look man. If you're white, you're already ahead of the pack. IDK bout your neck of the woods, but where I'm from, asians love white boys.

Besides that, there's nothing to it but to do it. You just gotta jump right into it. And if you feel awkward, don't be afraid to laugh at yourself. Laughing at yourself reduces the feeling of embarrassment. It also can make her laugh and reduce some of that tension. And it shows a bit of vulnerability. A lot of chicks like vulnerable.

But seriously, just go out there and make mistakes. You learn from your mistakes. You learn what works for you and what doesn't. You learn what different girls like. Some girls like cocky, some like shy. You gotta learn which girls like what by using leading questions and body language. There's so much to running game that you really just have to learn it by going out there and doing it.

At the end of the day, if you're funny, clean (and smell good), confident, and smart, you're pretty much in. You just gotta remember that girls are more into personality than looks. That's the mistake that guys make. We're more into looks so we assume that they are. They won't mess with you if you're ugly, but if you're half way decent with a great personality, you can pull it off by being charming.

Just carry yourself like you're the ish and you know it, but you don't need to brag about it.
April 23, 2010 @ 03:22 PM
Ihome

should i take a year off before going to uni? im mad stressed razz
April 23, 2010 @ 03:25 PM
FROADS

Thnx for the tip DM..Nah I'm not in school.. I barely even graduated. Not in college either, just a regular joe that works for a living. Yeah, I'm planning to enroll to a JC
April 23, 2010 @ 03:25 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

should i get a VW jetta?

Depends on the year. But I'd say no. My ex girl had a lot of problems with hers.

What would be your advice to Obama on immigration?

IDK man. IMO a lot of them are productive. Americans don't wanna do back breaking work for peanuts. So it's bs that they're taking jobs. We just need to find a way to tax them. Like work ID's (if it doesn't already exist). Like, you're free to move to and from Mexico with that ID. And we need stricter punishments for criminals besides deportation. We need something that scares them from crossing unless they're gonna work.

IDK, I'm not that well versed on the subject. I'm from a place where that doesn't have a negative impact on us.

Please login first to reply.