Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 24, 2009 @ 11:10 AM
bouillabaisse

I'm sad, fuck swag that shit is dead and this helped niigga killed it...

http://theshoegame.com/articles/tk-talks-supra-swagger-more-video.html
February 24, 2009 @ 02:51 PM
FreshAddict

tk talks too much lol
February 24, 2009 @ 02:52 PM
BubbleTeaJelly

swag gaws
February 24, 2009 @ 03:20 PM
I am Mike

Wow his cockyness level is like way high. Dude talking about you can't buy swag but I can lend you some...then goes on to say everything he has costs a ticket and shows off his played out Louis like serious? The way he worded it came off to me like he sucks pharell's dick. The G shock from pharrel, he skates because of pharrell WTF.

SMH

PS inform me if something i said was wrong all i know about this guy is from this interview before this i just knew he had some shoes.
February 24, 2009 @ 04:07 PM
flyingcoffin

i couldnt even get through the first min of the clip.
TK is a joke.
February 24, 2009 @ 04:12 PM
k0rfain

ok, so what was the reason in typing what you typed? I hate when people say something is overated mainly a rapper or a word. its rediculous. Of course a word would be overated, its a word! :/ same thing with a rapper. if you dont want to use the word then dont use it.. easy right?. I Swear people just like to complain just to do so.
February 24, 2009 @ 04:17 PM
bouillabaisse

Wow his cockyness level is like way high. Dude talking about you can't buy swag but I can lend you some...then goes on to say everything he has costs a ticket and shows off his played out Louis like serious? The way he worded it came off to me like he sucks pharell's dick. The G shock from pharrel, he skates because of pharrell WTF.

SMH

PS inform me if something i said was wrong all i know about this guy is from this interview before this i just knew he had some shoes.

I mean he didn't start skating because of Pharrell actually dude has been doing his thing for a minute, a lot of young black skaters respect him because he came up quick and pretty much made it acceptable for us to skate (I was skating before he blew though back when he was Compton ass Terry). Interestingly enough before he was on ice creams he skated for vans.

ok, so what was the reason in typing what you typed? I hate when people say something is overated mainly a rapper or a word. its rediculous. Of course a word would be overated, its a word! :/ same thing with a rapper. if you dont want to use the word then dont use it.. easy right?. I Swear people just like to complain just to do so.

What the fuck are you talking about?
February 24, 2009 @ 04:21 PM
bdotwells

ive met him, hes cool. but hes gay.

he really just said his shoe is about to "revalize" skateboarding? what the fuck is that supposed to me? God he is dumb as fuck
February 24, 2009 @ 05:09 PM
Rockstar

Anyone know what the different songs playing in the background are?
February 24, 2009 @ 05:59 PM
havok...

i didnt even know he was Compton Ass Terry from Viva La Bam until like...a couple months ago.

but the word swag has been dead for so long now.
February 24, 2009 @ 06:00 PM
bwssldr

Swagger sounds fucking ridiculous. If you mean the name brand, I can't say much, other than my boy works in the Harajuku store and I have a lot of their samples.

You should hook it up with the discountscool

Fore Sale: Supreme Leopard M-51, Box Logo, Dior Jeans, Rick Owens, Etc. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211876#4274526

February 24, 2009 @ 06:11 PM
I am Mike

I mean he didn't start skating because of Pharrell actually dude has been doing his thing for a minute, a lot of young black skaters respect him because he came up quick and pretty much made it acceptable for us to skate (I was skating before he blew though back when he was Compton ass Terry). Interestingly enough before he was on ice creams he skated for vans.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Word. I wish black people skated over here...
February 24, 2009 @ 06:50 PM
bouillabaisse

Anyone know what the different songs playing in the background are?

Well seeing as TK was on both tracks I would have to say they're fly society songs. The one talking about having Supras and going hard I can only imagine is called something along the lines of "Supras" lol, and as for the other I don't know you can just do a youtube search or something for fly society.
February 24, 2009 @ 06:50 PM
bouillabaisse

Word. I wish black people skated over here...

What part of New Jersey do you live in because I definitely know heads out there that skate smile
February 24, 2009 @ 08:21 PM
I am Mike

What part of New Jersey do you live in because I definitely know heads out there that skate smile

South Jersey...in a suburb...filled with kids that think their ghetto that were born in Atlantic City and moved to a less ghetto area when they were 3 then moved to the suburb i lived in when they were 10. Theres prob like 2 at max in my class that skate. Upperclassman im not sure.
February 24, 2009 @ 09:08 PM
hatchofchi

FLY SOCIETY!
TK said that he takes back if you dont skate dont wear supras.
But if you think skateboarding is wack then dont wear supra real talk.
alot of hating as *****s in chicago wear supra then they see you on your skateboard riding down the block and they point and laugh. thats wack.

Please login first to reply.