Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 2, 2009 @ 01:04 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

confused

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

March 2, 2009 @ 07:53 AM
STI Guy

Let's see. You check a girl for a few secs. I check a girl for minute or two, and take some pics. You call girls you find unattractive "fucking disgusting" and "nasty". I would never refer to a woman in such degrading terms. This makes you a moral authority. Gotcha.

Ditto to the mouse that roared from Vancouver.

hahaha. no point in arguing dude. you act like i did something worse than what you're doing. my turn to try to dissect you. ok so by the way you type, you're not one of the young kids that are around your areas. you use lots of unusual phrases and such so you're possibly college educated or read a bit. you are around that area a lot so you might live around there. chinatown = you're possibly asian. you called yourself a mulberry boy or something so im guessing now that maybe you hang out on that street a lot. doing what? my guess is basketball or something? and you visit this website so you must be young. maybe in the 20's? you visit this site so you must dress in some sort of hype gear. how accurate am i?
March 2, 2009 @ 12:49 PM
STI Guy

thickbuttasians.com

..... is this your website?
March 2, 2009 @ 02:15 PM
-vH

you guys talk too much about the most trivial of bullshits.
let the troll do what he wants, he could go play in traffic for all you care.

March 2, 2009 @ 02:43 PM
zzzboy

^^^ donde esta thackness?
March 2, 2009 @ 02:44 PM
DetleM

^^^what he said confused
March 2, 2009 @ 07:22 PM
Thkr 'n Thkr

hahaha. no point in arguing dude. you act like i did something worse than what you're doing. my turn to try to dissect you. ok so by the way you type, you're not one of the young kids that are around your areas. you use lots of unusual phrases and such so you're possibly college educated or read a bit. you are around that area a lot so you might live around there. chinatown = you're possibly asian. you called yourself a mulberry boy or something so im guessing now that maybe you hang out on that street a lot. doing what? my guess is basketball or something? and you visit this website so you must be young. maybe in the 20's? you visit this site so you must dress in some sort of hype gear. how accurate am i?

Well, you do have a fertile imagination. I'll give u credit for that. You're not too, too far off, so I give u additional props. Why are u here, by the way? U have a thick Asian fetish, but you're squeamish about how the pics are obtained? Pics of former (or current) girlfriends, or the moderator's vid of his gizz splashed all over some girl's face don't faze your finely-tuned moral code, but pics taken in public - Oooooooooo - must be some sort of pervert. That's basically your logic, right? I don't claim the ability to "dissect" you. All I can claim to see in you is someone who is immature, judgmental, and a bit confused.

If i were as cute as that guy that Hype posted, I'd be balling at Columbus Park more often. I gotta try parting my hair in the middle like that.
March 2, 2009 @ 08:08 PM
STI Guy

Well, you do have a fertile imagination. I'll give u credit for that. You're not too, too far off, so I give u additional props. Why are u here, by the way? U have a thick Asian fetish, but you're squeamish about how the pics are obtained? Pics of former (or current) girlfriends, or the moderator's vid of his gizz splashed all over some girl's face don't faze your finely-tuned moral code, but pics taken in public - Oooooooooo - must be some sort of pervert. That's basically your logic, right? I don't claim the ability to "dissect" you. All I can claim to see in you is someone who is immature, judgmental, and a bit confused.

If i were as cute as that guy that Hype posted, I'd be balling at Columbus Park more often. I gotta try parting my hair in the middle like that.

what video are you talking about? what mod? i don't have a thick asian fetish, but i do like visiting these threads because i like clicking on threads with interesting titles. i admit that personally im messed up in a few ways, but if those are really YOUR pictures and videos that you sell on that website i don't think you're the one to judge other people's morals. how am i immature? everyone is judgmental. and now im confused? i don't think so man. and there is a pretty big difference between making a video with a girl and stalking.
March 2, 2009 @ 08:16 PM
STI Guy

how weird. dude's complete thick asian stalking site went down all of a sudden.
March 2, 2009 @ 10:24 PM
Thkr 'n Thkr

what video are you talking about? what mod? i don't have a thick asian fetish, but i do like visiting these threads because i like clicking on threads with interesting titles. i admit that personally im messed up in a few ways, but if those are really YOUR pictures and videos that you sell on that website i don't think you're the one to judge other people's morals. how am i immature? everyone is judgmental. and now im confused? i don't think so man. and there is a pretty big difference between making a video with a girl and stalking.

The mod is Helgen. If you missed the "Helgen splash", ask around. Everyone is judgmental, yes. The difference, like with most things, is to what degree. It's unnuanced, black and white comments like those that show your immaturity. No one was being judgmental until you and a few other vice cop wannabes showed up. "Stalking" is when someone is infatuated with another person, follows them repeatedly, tries to contact them, or tries to find out their personal information - their name, where they live. Making the ridiculous leap to conclude that photographing a girl for a few minutes is the equivalent of "stalking" is another sign of your confusion and immaturity.

This whole conversation is really tedious and pointless, don't you agree?
March 2, 2009 @ 10:47 PM
STI Guy

i know what stalking means. im not confused with what it means. why don't you explain that website of yours? i don't know man... tons of photos of girls and videos who don't know that they're being filmed is a stalker in anybody's book. i guess i could stop since you sound like you're running out of ideas to defend yourself.
March 2, 2009 @ 11:51 PM
Thkr 'n Thkr

i know what stalking means. im not confused with what it means. why don't you explain that website of yours? i don't know man... tons of photos of girls and videos who don't know that they're being filmed is a stalker in anybody's book. i guess i could stop since you sound like you're running out of ideas to defend yourself.

So you're equating what I do with what I just described as "stalking" (which is more or less the legal definition). If you think the two are morally equivalent, then what is there to defend? You're just making a silly equivalence that makes absolutely no sense. Don't think for a minute that when someone encounters an irrational argument, and ends it, that it's because they've run out of ideas to defend themselves. You're just deluding yourself.
March 3, 2009 @ 04:12 PM
DetleM

March 3, 2009 @ 04:21 PM
vinhhhh

Ain't thick. Low angle wide lens cameras!
March 3, 2009 @ 04:54 PM
STI Guy

So you're equating what I do with what I just described as "stalking" (which is more or less the legal definition). If you think the two are morally equivalent, then what is there to defend? You're just making a silly equivalence that makes absolutely no sense. Don't think for a minute that when someone encounters an irrational argument, and ends it, that it's because they've run out of ideas to defend themselves. You're just deluding yourself.

yes you are stalking people. you might need another thesaurus. you used equate in 3 different forms in that paragraph. if you REALLLLLLLY believe that what you're doing is not considered stalking or some degree of sexual harassment, then you're the one who's deluded, man. i don't want to sound like the moral police or some shit. i could give a rat's ass what you do because there are more messed up things that go on in the city. what bothers me is that you DON'T admit that you're a stalker. it doesn't matter how little you think you fit that SAT definition of a stalker because you do it over and over and over again. you put A LOT of thought into it with the long introductions of each video you recorded hahahhahaha. OHH and what cracks me up even more is that you expect people to pay to view your videos! HAHHAHAHHAHHA!!
i don't think this is considered an irrational argument. it's more like a one sided argument because you really can't do more but call me immature and confused, which are both not true and you can't claim it's true because you've never met me. Even the wide variety of SAT words you use can't help you here. i have to admit you have good skills with words and expressing what you're trying to say. shit, if i had that, i could call you a dumbass with half the words im using now.

look you don't have to reply or type it out. just admit it under your breath: im a stalker.
it'll set your soul free.
March 3, 2009 @ 05:18 PM
Dethkiss

Look guys, this is a topic about thick asian chicks. It's hard enough for people to find girls who actually fit that description, so stop all this bitching and arguing about whateverthefuck, and go find some pictures.

Take this bickering to the PM's or AIM or whatever is hip with the kids, but stop polluting the topic with block paragraph bickering.
March 3, 2009 @ 05:21 PM
imtheman

[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="5"]STALKERS & FAT GIRLS DO NOT!![/SIZE][/FONT]
March 3, 2009 @ 05:22 PM
STI Guy

haha oh come on. my paragraphs only take up the size of one picture. please let me have my fun with this guy. besides, theres like FOUR OTHER FEMALE THREADS MAN!
March 3, 2009 @ 06:16 PM
DetleM

look guys, this is a topic about thick asian chicks. It's hard enough for people to find girls who actually fit that description, so stop all this bitching and arguing about whateverthefuck, and go find some pictures.

Take this bickering to the pm's or aim or whatever is hip with the kids, but stop polluting the topic with block paragraph bickering.

rep rep rep rep rep
March 3, 2009 @ 06:21 PM
JohnnyBoy

March 3, 2009 @ 06:50 PM
DetleM

March 3, 2009 @ 06:51 PM
hatchofchi

Omg who is that^?^?^?
March 3, 2009 @ 07:21 PM
cypher

that girl got WoW on in the backround. she would definitely get it though
March 3, 2009 @ 08:44 PM
Thkr 'n Thkr

yes you are stalking people. yadda, yadda, yadda, SAT words, yadda yadda yadda, stalker, stalker, stalker.

Have you ever considered becoming a missionary? smile
March 3, 2009 @ 08:54 PM
Thkr 'n Thkr

Omg who is that^?^?^?

Yo, Rev. Chao! Stalker alert!
March 3, 2009 @ 09:03 PM
STI Guy

Have you ever considered becoming a missionary? smile

haha great comeback. that's a sub par comeback coming from you. i guess you admitted it to yourself. and i hate religion.
March 3, 2009 @ 09:07 PM
STI Guy

Yo, Rev. Chao! Stalker alert!

haha now you really don't have much left to say. the pics that other people post up here are pictures taken by the girls themselves or taken with their consent, unlike the fancy camera work you do. you little bitch hahahah.
March 3, 2009 @ 09:09 PM
STI Guy

hey guys im done. this guy doesn't have anything left. on with the thread i guess. i promise im not gonna come back to this thread.

oh and hey thkr, now that i have sort of an idea of where you are and how you might look like, i'll be coming back to the city and maybe stalk your ass. it'll be fun spotting the dude with the camera phone looking over his shoulder as he's filming.
March 3, 2009 @ 09:12 PM
Thkr 'n Thkr

haha great comeback. that's a sub par comeback coming from you. i guess you admitted it to yourself. and i hate religion.

But you have so much zeal! Really, you'd fit right in.
March 3, 2009 @ 09:20 PM
Thkr 'n Thkr

hey guys im done. this guy doesn't have anything left. on with the thread i guess. i promise im not gonna come back to this thread.

oh and hey thkr, now that i have sort of an idea of where you are and how you might look like, i'll be coming back to the city and maybe stalk your ass. it'll be fun spotting the dude with the camera phone looking over his shoulder as he's filming.

You're really a character! Commenting to everybody else here is nice little security blanket, isn't it? Look, enough of this charade. I know you mean well. You just have some preconceived notions, and don't really know what I'm about. Peace. Out. Long live thick Asians!

Please login first to reply.