February 9, 2009 @ 01:27 PM
Sarcaustic

Don't forget Drew that Batman was trained by ninjas, also thinks about all his battles before he engages in them. So let's see if Batman could take down Superman I'm pretty sure he can take down Spiderman. If Batman can't do it his girl friend Wonder Women will. Comic Smart FTW!!

But what if he gets ambushed and wasn't able to prepare for the battle?

He could be eating dinner and half a second later, a white web of jizz could be stuck to his face.
February 9, 2009 @ 01:27 PM
richedesilien

superman.

batman is some rich guy with too much time on his hands

do you support systematic white supremacy or nah?

February 9, 2009 @ 01:35 PM
sellme

Batman's suit is probably webjizz resistant, its a fuckin wrap for spiderman.
February 9, 2009 @ 01:42 PM
McTease

Easily Spidey, I don't think I have much to say after Drew's posts.

Marvel >>>>>>>>>>>> DC
By far Marvel is soooo much more interesting than DC.
February 9, 2009 @ 02:51 PM
ReZ

Don't forget Drew that Batman was trained by ninjas, also thinks about all his battles before he engages in them. So let's see if Batman could take down Superman I'm pretty sure he can take down Spiderman. If Batman can't do it his girl friend Wonder Women will. Comic Smart FTW!!

false. wonder woman CANNOT take down Supes.

time and time again, bats has always proved to have gained the upper hand in nearly every near death encounter. to prove my point, go back and read the black glove story arc.

and yes, although odds are improbable that bats can successfully down big blue, this proves he's more than qualified to maim or even kill spidey (excluding his morals).

or maybe i'm just a biased DC fanboy. ciao
February 9, 2009 @ 03:08 PM
mYslead

false. wonder woman CANNOT take down Supes.

time and time again, bats has always proved to have gained the upper hand in nearly every near death encounter. to prove my point, go back and read the black glove story arc.

and yes, although odds are improbable that bats can successfully down big blue, this proves he's more than qualified to maim or even kill spidey (excluding his morals).

or maybe i'm just a biased DC fanboy. ciao

no you are right, being a huge marvel fan here, Spider-Man lacks the ruthless aggression that Batman has. Spider-Man is still a "kid", cracking joke left and right, an angry Spider-Man is something else, but a regular Batman vs Spider-Man encounter, Batman would def win.
February 9, 2009 @ 04:03 PM
ends!

What exactly does batman do to prepare for a fight? Google his enemies weakness? Give spiderman a weeks worth of googling batman and watching batman films and batfag is fucked.
February 9, 2009 @ 04:57 PM
pnsho

What exactly does batman do to prepare for a fight? Google his enemies weakness? Give spiderman a weeks worth of googling batman and watching batman films and batfag is fucked.

Why all the hate against Batman?
February 9, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
mikael

I win they lose
February 9, 2009 @ 05:04 PM
easy-e

Bruce Wayne is dead...

Oh yeah, SPOILER ALERT!
February 9, 2009 @ 05:24 PM
ends!

Why all the hate against Batman?

I just don't like him. Years and years ago i would read all my friends comics and was into that shit. But i just didn't get into batman and thought he was a bit of a fag. It didn't bother me til the last few films came out when everyone was liek OMG BATMAN SO COOL, OMGZ HEEF LEJUR etc and it just annoys me for some reason.
February 9, 2009 @ 05:39 PM
DREWKKAKE

well which incarnation of spiderman are we talking about? regular one, ultimate, mangaverse? or spiderman as a whole. either way read the issue where they go to japan to rescue echo. he beats the fuck out of ninjas.

spiderman does have his flaws, including fighting with his own freestyle. but im just saying he has the advantage due to his abilities.

edit: ends!, i agree. if you actually have read shit with batman in it and give an educated answer to this debate then i cant be mad. but half of the replies in this thread was based on their viewing of the movie versus gayass tobey in spiderman films

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

February 9, 2009 @ 05:45 PM
10PIECE

why are people getting so worked up, it just a silly thread i never meant it to be serious DAMN PEOPLE!
February 9, 2009 @ 05:49 PM
McTease

read the issue where they go to japan to rescue echo. he beats the fuck out of ninjas.

And how do I do this without paying?
EDIT: There's no sarcasm in there.
February 9, 2009 @ 06:09 PM
flyyguyy86

Spidey in his tony stArk made costume in civil war would completely demolish batman. Not only would he have super powers but he would also have tech that far exceeds batmN's. But i'm a silver surfer and galactus fan and I'm pretty sure they can wipeout just about Anybody
February 9, 2009 @ 06:16 PM
pnsho

I just don't like him. Years and years ago i would read all my friends comics and was into that shit. But i just didn't get into batman and thought he was a bit of a fag. It didn't bother me til the last few films came out when everyone was liek OMG BATMAN SO COOL, OMGZ HEEF LEJUR etc and it just annoys me for some reason.

Cool, I can understand that.

But you have to admit he has one of the more interesting stories, at least better than Superman. The villains in Batman's world are also more interesting.

Superman, as a superhero and standalone comic book character, is incredibly boring, imo.
February 9, 2009 @ 10:23 PM
Dj Homme

But what if he gets ambushed and wasn't able to prepare for the battle?

He could be eating dinner and half a second later, a white web of jizz could be stuck to his face.

No matter how funny this is lol. Batman has more security than bill gates and opera combined. Get on that 2021 shit!!
February 10, 2009 @ 12:04 AM
ReZ

No matter how funny this is lol. Batman has more security than bill gates and opera combined. Get on that 2021 shit!!

haha. although ra's ninjas somehow still manage to sneak into the batcave.

Bruce Wayne is dead...

Oh yeah, SPOILER ALERT!

did you read the end of final crisis 7/7?
February 10, 2009 @ 12:20 AM
sellme

Anyone who actually used to read the comic books would know that Batman would completely destroy Spiderman. The only real superhero who could stand a chance is Superman, and even he has been defeated by Batman on multiple occasions (one I can remember off the top of my head was when he synthesized kryptonite, used a mechanical bat suit, and high voltages of electricity to completely stomp him).

Batman is hands down the baddest mother fuckin superhero ever. There is no one, I repeat, NO ONE who can beat him.

Fuckin noobs thinking Spideyfag could even touch Batman, GTFO.
February 10, 2009 @ 12:21 AM
zyezye

this thread reminds me of this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=azGhHh9mV_Q

and the rest of the users vids
February 10, 2009 @ 12:51 AM
DREWKKAKE

no, tony stark could fuck batman up honestly.

February 10, 2009 @ 12:56 AM
TwiggyDig

wolverine would beat both their asses.

/thread
February 10, 2009 @ 01:49 AM
10PIECE

wolverine would beat both their asses.

/thread

of course he could wolverine has that fucking regeneration shit. the only people who could go toe to toe with wolverine is the hulk or magento....
February 10, 2009 @ 02:14 AM
Team Lazy

Batman would shit on spiderman's face, nuff said.
February 10, 2009 @ 04:03 AM
flyyguyy86

of course he could wolverine has that fucking regeneration shit. the only people who could go toe to toe with wolverine is the hulk or magento....

silver surfer could completely destroy wolverine at the molecular level
February 10, 2009 @ 05:11 AM
flyyguyy86

wolverine is dope but the hulk is pretty dam powerful. if you read world war hulk this fucker beat up all the x-men (including wolverine) and also beat the shit out of every other super hero
February 10, 2009 @ 05:30 AM

Inactive

try reading hulk VS iron man,
that shit is hella dope!. . . it becomes really close.
February 10, 2009 @ 06:55 AM
magneticman

what are you dense?

are you retarded?

he's the goddamn Batman
February 10, 2009 @ 01:55 PM
DREWKKAKE

comon m, you cant argue about spidermans powers though.

as for hulk vs iron man, he beat the shit out of iron man in WWH, it all depends on what time in the hulk's life are we comparing, he was ridiculously mad in WWH

the person above was talking about ultimate hulk vs iron man i think. anyways, the hulk vs wolverine.. shit always happens. wolverine can cut him. but the hulk fucks him up. i believe he ripped wolverine in half

February 10, 2009 @ 01:59 PM
magneticman

don't be a mug

Please login first to reply.