Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 1, 2009 @ 06:20 PM
Mistadobalina

yay or nay.

let's hear your thoughts? '08 was a good year for ICE. according to homeland security, aproximately 1,000,000 of the 20,000,000 illegal workers in the country have been deported.

is it really worth it, in you opinion? the actual running of ICE as a department is quite costly in its own right, and many believe that it isn't fair to go busting these people while they're just doing work. then of course, them being here in the 1st place is a crime in its own, technically.
February 1, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
Darter

let them stay. idc.

smh
February 1, 2009 @ 10:31 PM
Hairy Johnson

^ he has a point. They brought us the burrito and now you wanna turn them away? Doesn't make sense.
February 1, 2009 @ 10:41 PM
saurier

kick em out. we have plenty of people who'll work for 50 cents an hour

r...ight?

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

February 1, 2009 @ 10:46 PM
Clothes_addict

deport them
February 1, 2009 @ 10:46 PM
Darter

nigars been chilling doing shit no one has been wanting to do for decades. some republican bitch decides that immigration should now be a hot button issue. all of the sudden hella people start to have problems with it.

its all a political agenda. idc. let them stay. if i were in their shoes, i would come here

They are the reason no ones wants those jobs. If they want higher pay or better work conditions they get fired because they have no rights as illegals, that's why those jobs suck so much. If it wasn't for them, those jobs would be a shitload more desirable.

I think it was the one of the guys who left the CIA recently who said the greatest threats to America right now are Iran and Mexico. Its not republican propaganda, right now drug cartels rule and 40-100 people are being killed every month down there. Last year 70 Americans where kidnapped by illegals and killed in Mexico.

I have respect for those who come here legally and get ahead in life. The thing is we have to keep our shit in check down by the border and not let just anyone in, especially when they are coming from a country that's falling right now due to corruption and crime.
February 1, 2009 @ 10:48 PM
&bullshit

[SIZE="5"]smh
Illegal immigrants are the worst, they came here looking for a better life, ran the americans out of their lands, placed them in reservations, and set up their own government. these illegal aliens and their descendants have gotten away with this crime for centuries!!!!! fucking europeans....
[/SIZE]

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

February 1, 2009 @ 10:50 PM
Hairy Johnson

They are the reason no ones wants those jobs. If they want higher pay or better work conditions they get fired because they have no rights as illegals, that's why those jobs suck so much. If it wasn't for them, those jobs would be a shitload more desirable.

I think it was the one of the guys who left the CIA recently who said the greatest threats to America right now are Iran and Mexico. Its not republican propaganda, right now drug cartels rule and 40-100 people are being killed every month down there. Last year 70 Americans where kidnapped by illegals and killed in Mexico.

I have respect for those who come here legally and get ahead in life. The thing is we have to keep are shit in check down by the border and not let just anyone in, especially when they are coming from a country that's falling right now due to corruption and crime.

Last I checked, Europeans murked the Indians for this spot.
February 1, 2009 @ 10:50 PM
MERCYSIDE102

[SIZE="5"]if you dont know anything on the topic please just[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]shut the fuck up[/SIZE] and to the ***** above me dont you have other things to do with your time then being here man i mean wtf look at your post count you should seriusly feel bad inside nig.

edit:To HYPEBEA$T
February 1, 2009 @ 10:53 PM
Darter

Last I checked, Europeans murked the Indians for this spot.

What happened in the past was fucked up, but just because my ancestors did fucked up shit I should let others do it to me? Remember, we are a different generation that shouldnt be defined by shit in the past.
February 1, 2009 @ 10:54 PM
MERCYSIDE102

smh
Illegal immigrants are the worst, they came here looking for a better life, ran the americans out of their lands, placed them in reservations, and set up their own government. these illegal aliens and their descendants have gotten away with this crime for centuries!!!!! fucking europeans....

cosign.not trying to make people feel bad but reasearch on who the real immigrants are.
February 1, 2009 @ 11:00 PM
Hairy Johnson

What happened in the past was fucked up, but just because my ancestors did fucked up shit I should let others do it to me? Remember, we are a different generation that shouldnt be defined by shit in the past.

History always repeats itself.

So your saying what is rightfully theirs, which has now become yours, should remain yours?

The logic doesn't add up.

The white man is always trying to bring minorites down.
February 1, 2009 @ 11:01 PM
Hairy Johnson

[SIZE="5"]smh
[/SIZE]

Top 3 Post on HB of all-time
February 1, 2009 @ 11:08 PM
Darter

History always repeats itself.

So your saying what is rightfully theirs, which has now become yours, should remain yours?

The logic doesn't add up.

The white man is always trying to bring minorites down.

This makes no sense. What I just fucking said is I shouldn't be defined or punished by my roots. Those who where originally forced out are dead, so you can't give it back to those who deserve it. That's why any form of reparations to whose who already died is retarded. I was born here , I'm not the one who did those atrocities. Most Modern day Mexicans are the descendants of Spanish and native people. So how is it their land when they themselves are half European.

You really think white men are the only ones who do atrocities? Every major ethnicity has done horrible things to their own race. Look up the history of slavery in Africa to get a taste of what I'm talking about.
February 1, 2009 @ 11:14 PM
Hairy Johnson

This makes no sense. What I just fucking said is I shouldn't be defined or punished by my roots. Those who where originally forced out are dead, so you can't give it back to those who deserve it. That's why any form of reparations to whose who already died is retarded. I was born here , I'm not the one who did those atrocities. Most Modern day Mexicans are the descendants of Spanish and native people. So how is it their land when they themselves are half European.

You really thing white men are the only ones who do atrocities? Every major ethnicity has done horrible things to their own race. Look up the history of slavery in Africa to get a taste of what I'm talking about.

First, I never said you should be punished. Illegals, most of which are coming to America are here for the reasons that most "legal" citizens come here for. Pursuit of happiness, freedom, basic rights,etc. There are plenty of full blooded Indians which are descendants of the past living in America currently. Have you not thought about the simple idea that actions in the past perpetuates even something as simple as a stigma to our generation? I'd pretty sure the answer is no. And being raped by another group doesn't automatically deem them as half. Do you realize how patriotic Phillipinos are of their culture and country aside from waht had taken place there?

And with reference to the white man, we're talking about bilateral damage caused. White people have systematically f'ed up everyone to put it in a blunt manner.

So in response to this thread about immigration: IDC.
February 1, 2009 @ 11:14 PM
&bullshit

I get what you say about not letting our current generation be defined by the past, but, it's not within the same context. These illegal workers aren't here to overrun the country, they're here to work and improve the quality of their lives.

That's why I hate the concept of calling these people "criminals". It's the ultimate example of american hypocrisy. As for the stats about the money they cost, crimes committed, blah blah blah...bullshit. That's all comparable to what citizens do. Of course you're gonna have bad seeds when dealing with such a big group of people.

February 1, 2009 @ 11:20 PM
Darter

I get what you're say about not letting our current generation be defined by the past, but, it's not within the same context. These illegal workers aren't here to overrun the country, they're here to work and improve the quality of their lives.

That's why I hate the concept of calling these people "criminals". It's the ultimate example of american hypocrisy. As for the stats about the money they cost, crimes committed, blah blah blah...bullshit. That's all comparable to what citizens do. Of course you're gonna have bad seeds when dealing with such a big group of people.

I mostly agree with you here. I know that it is a very small percentage of the illegals that are giving a bad rep for the rest of those who are actually trying to just get by. As I said before, its great to see people come here and prosper. I understand how hard it can be to be legal, my grandma was an illegal her whole life and she finally tired to become legal but it took her years because of how fucked the immigration system can be. What I'm attacking is the mentality of open borders and letting illegals get a free pass.
February 1, 2009 @ 11:25 PM
Hairy Johnson

There are no open borders. There are some gates, rediculous infrared cameras that were recently bought courtesy of Bush for like billions of dollars that were ineffective, and retarded white people that have nothing better to do but find suspect culprits of "illegal status" and report them.

A physical project that would indefinitely secure all of the borders from Cali to Texas would trillions.
February 1, 2009 @ 11:29 PM
&bullshit

I mostly agree with you here. I know that it is a very small percentage of the illegals that are giving a bad rep for the rest of those who are actually trying to just get by. As I said before, its great to see people come here and prosper. I understand how hard it can be to be legal, my grandma was an illegal her whole life and she finally tired to become legal but it took her years because of how fucked the immigration system can be. What I'm attacking is the mentality of open borders and letting illegals get a free pass.

I see, but they are hardly getting a free pass. There are many limitations to those who simply don't have a ss number, many, many limitations.

Illegal immigration is indeed a problem, but one that can't be fixed by deporting them all. It's unreasonable to deport 20 million people who have already established roots in this country and it isn't a solution at all. I say we deport the ones that have committed "actual" crimes and initiate a system to work the others into eventual legalization. Have them pay a fee, learn the language and history, and set them up for gradual assimilation of the US.

February 1, 2009 @ 11:32 PM
Backspace2.0

[size="5"]smh
illegal immigrants are the worst, they came here looking for a better life, ran the americans out of their lands, placed them in reservations, and set up their own government. These illegal aliens and their descendants have gotten away with this crime for centuries!!!!! Fucking europeans....
[/size]

qoute for the fucking win!!!!!
February 1, 2009 @ 11:35 PM
Darter

There are no open borders. There are some gates, rediculous infrared cameras that were recently bought courtesy of Bush for like billions of dollars that were ineffective, and retarded white people that have nothing better to do but find suspect culprits of "illegal status" and report them.

A physical project that would indefinitely secure all of the borders from Cali to Texas would trillions.

This is so fucked I don't know how to respond to this.

I see, but they are hardly getting a free pass. There are many limitations to those who simply don't have a ss number, many, many limitations.

Illegal immigration is indeed a problem, but one that can't be fixed by deporting them all. It's unreasonable to deport 20 million people who have already established roots in this country and it isn't a solution at all. I say we deport the ones that have committed "actual" crimes and initiate a system to work the others into eventual legalization. Have them pay a fee, learn the language and history, and set them up for gradual assimilation of the US.

I didn't say they get a free pass, I was talking about those who want them to get a free pass. Other than that I completely agree with you. Immigration reform would help a lot right now and it would be way better than deporting all of them.
February 1, 2009 @ 11:38 PM
Hairy Johnson

I love how selective the US government is in these matters. Its all down to politics.

Cuban refugees in ding boats get asylum when they make it to the keys.

If you want to lead by example and make it fair, everyone get the hell out or let them stay.
February 1, 2009 @ 11:39 PM
Hairy Johnson

This is so fucked I don't know how to respond to this.

I didn't say they get a free pass, I was talking about those who want them to get a free pass. Other than that I completely agree with you. Immigration reform would help a lot right now and it would be way better than deporting all of them.

It is indeed the fact. Tell me where I am wrong and I will commend you.
February 1, 2009 @ 11:41 PM
Darter

I love how selective the US government is in these matters. Its all down to politics.

Cuban refugees in ding boats get asylum when they make it to the keys.

If you want to lead by example and make it fair, everyone get the hell out or let them stay.

ummmmm we legally have to accept anyone coming to America if they are fleeing Communism. It's a different situation than Mexicans. Also if you knew your facts you would know that if we caught them 2 feet from shore they would be sent back, they have to touch American soil first.
February 1, 2009 @ 11:47 PM
Darter

Just because you asked I will try to respond. It wouldn't cost anything near trillions, fucking Iraq and Afghanistan combined didn't even cost one trillion. I should say I think a giant wall would be a waste and wouldn't do any good. Many of those" retarded white people" have been directly effected by crime as a result of illegals. There are towns all across the border that have had unbelievable amounts of crime and they are fed up. The government has done little to help them so they take it into their own hands, that is something I admire. They have also stopped hundreds if not thousands of people who are trying to expand the drug cartels into America.
February 1, 2009 @ 11:52 PM
Hairy Johnson

ummmmm we legally have to accept anyone coming to America if they are fleeing Communism. It's a different situation than Mexicans. Also if you knew your facts you would know that if we caught them 2 feet from shore they would be sent back, they have to touch American soil first.

Ummmm no. Wrong in so many ways. Have you ever been to Mexico? Documentation is not vital for living there. Anyone of the various South American countries, say it El Salvador, Panama, etc. can easily come up to Mexico, which infact they do to get in. These people are helped in. I've intern for ICE at their Florida location, and also have worked for numerous South American embassies in DC. Please dont tell me about the law and stop making up crap. It insults your potential.|0
February 1, 2009 @ 11:57 PM
Darter

Ummmm no. Wrong in so many ways. Have you ever been to Mexico? Documentation is not vital for living there. Anyone of the various South American countries, say it El Salvador, Panama, etc. can easily come up to Mexico, which infact they do to get in. These people are helped in. I've intern for ICE at their Florida location, and also have worked for numerous South American embassies in DC. Please dont tell me about the law and stop making up crap. It insults your potential.|0

hahah wtf are you talkin about, I was only saying why we are more friendly to Cuban immigrants. I was saying nothing about ICE or Mexico
February 1, 2009 @ 11:59 PM
Hairy Johnson

Just because you asked I will try to respond. It wouldn't cost anything near trillions, fucking Iraq and Afghanistan combined didn't even cost one trillion. I should say I think a giant wall would be a waste and wouldn't do any good. Many of those" retarded white people" have been directly effected by crime as a result of illegals. There are towns all across the border that have had unbelievable amounts of crime and they are fed up. The government has done little to help them so they take it into their own hands, that is something I admire. They have also stopped hundreds if not thousands of people who are trying to expand the drug cartels into America.

Iraq and Afghanistan are tow areas fought over land. We're barely helping the countries out. don't let the media full you. Anyone thats ever been to an Arab nation knows what kind of perception they have about the great "America." Your talking about using resources like troops and equipment, which are already at our expense because they have to go somewhere for one, and two, America has no strategic base in that vicinity. Now whether you believe it or not, a structure is inevitably going to be obstructed around American borders simple as that. It is in the works.

Those retarded white people are not effected. They're hicksville run of the mill rednecks in their 50s to 60s. What purpose do they serve? Self-accomplishment?
February 2, 2009 @ 12:00 AM
Hairy Johnson

hahah wtf are you talkin about, I was only saying why we are more friendly to Cuban immigrants. I was saying nothing about ICE or Mexico

That is precisely my point. Doesn't matter where they are, if they are near the shore, America will help.
February 2, 2009 @ 12:00 AM
Darter

Iraq and Afghanistan are tow areas fought over land. We're barely helping the countries out. don't let the media full you. Anyone thats ever been to an Arab nation knows what kind of perception they have about the great "America." Your talking about using resources like troops and equipment, which are already at our expense because they have to go somewhere for one, and two, America has no strategic base in that vicinity. Now whether you believe it or not, a structure is inevitably going to be obstructed around American borders simple as that. It is in the works.

Those retarded white people are not effected. They're hicksville run of the mill rednecks in their 50s to 60s. What purpose do they serve? Self-accomplishment?

lol why do you go so far of topic

Please login first to reply.