Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
April 16, 2011 @ 02:12 PM
mr mcgibblets

when you die you are integrated into the hypebeast database.
April 16, 2011 @ 02:17 PM
im_hungry

a real answer:

i think all acounts of those who have experienced temporary death account for a seperation of their human self, in spirit form, eventually witnessing a while light and an interaction with the divine spirit of God or angels or demons.

I.e. a man (who was Atheist mind you) recounted that when he died in the hospital he transfered out of his body and could see himself lying dead and then faded into darkness where angels and demons were fighting for his spirit. the demons were viciously grabbing at him and the angels told him to pray to Jesus Christ and then in some instance the demons let go and God came to him and went over his life telling him something that he wasn't done with his life and so then returned back and regained consciousness.

Not making this up.

There's also people who see nothing or stars in the sky when this happens.

There's no answer, just a bunch of people guessing like in this thread and we won't know for sure until we die. That is, if we even have the ability to realize that we're dead when it happens.
April 16, 2011 @ 04:06 PM
Deadlock

you wake up in a room with nothing but a computer that only loads hypebeast

lulz
April 16, 2011 @ 04:16 PM
AG_23

i hate people like all of you. Contrary to what you faggots want to believe, your life WILL end and thats it. No bullshit heaven, no rebirth. You wont exist anymore. get over it.
April 16, 2011 @ 04:48 PM
Eddy.

when u die u get reborn and get to choose all the specifics on who u want to be. u also have no recollection of ur past life.

swaglife
April 16, 2011 @ 05:33 PM
✡HYFR✡

i always thought when you die you can still see but can't look around or think. smell or any of your other sense, just see when they put you in the hole int he ground and see worms eeating out your eyes and you see it forever and ever

Ġhost McFly : bladelex >>>>> j dilla

April 16, 2011 @ 05:46 PM
k-nock k-nock

you become one with the earth
April 16, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
exhale

you're energy is returned to the universe. you are then remanifested into another being of the universe.
April 16, 2011 @ 06:11 PM

Inactive

Yeah energy don't stop...
Just breathe, and you'll see what happens
April 16, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
Too Trill

I believe Michael was his name.
April 16, 2011 @ 07:10 PM
AG_23

^haha this ♥♥♥♥♥'s been having outbursts all week. got your period son?

lol i noticed that shit. Every post i make has been an angry rant cool
April 16, 2011 @ 07:18 PM
Too Trill

^ I can tell you're off
April 16, 2011 @ 08:16 PM
kush1086

Everything about your mind can be damaged by damaging the brain. You can cease to recognize faces, you can cease to know the names of animals but yet you can still know the names of tools etc. The fragmentation in the way in which our mind is parcellated at the level of the brain is not at all intuitive.

Consider this, If you damage one part of the brain something about the mind and subjectivity is lost, if you damage another part of the brain even more is lost. Religious people want to be taken serious yet they want us to believe that If you damage the whole thing at death we can rise off the brain with all our faculties intact, recognizing grandma and speaking english.
April 17, 2011 @ 05:08 PM
Colin G.

I HAVE SPOKEN WITH THE proper "AUTHORITIES" ON THIS TOPIC: & the answer is, when you die, your body turns off forever but all the good energy you created during your life time rolls over (like your at&T plan) into a pool. if you created enough positive energy you will be reborn as a human and if you did not make enough to come back as a human you live again as a plant or animal. a plant begin the lowest amount of energy brought into the after life.
April 17, 2011 @ 05:20 PM
brendon1992

when you die you go to heaven to hangout and chill with all your firneds and do what ever you want up there and live with no sin
April 17, 2011 @ 05:49 PM

Inactive

i hate people like all of you. Contrary to what you faggots want to believe, your life WILL end and thats it. No bullshit heaven, no rebirth. You wont exist anymore. get over it.

Here you go bro
April 17, 2011 @ 05:57 PM
fish-aholic

you have a DMT trip in which you are transported into your visualization of heaven or hell
April 17, 2011 @ 11:06 PM
Awww SNAP

I HAVE SPOKEN WITH THE proper "AUTHORITIES" ON THIS TOPIC: & the answer is, when you die, your body turns off forever but all the good energy you created during your life time rolls over (like your at&T plan) into a pool. if you created enough positive energy you will be reborn as a human and if you did not make enough to come back as a human you live again as a plant or animal. a plant begin the lowest amount of energy brought into the after life.

if i'm brought back into a plant i want to become an orchid. all the bitches love those
April 17, 2011 @ 11:24 PM
basspro

You ethier get to suck gods dick...or get bum fucked by the devil

Please login first to reply.