Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 27, 2009 @ 04:10 PM
Domo

Fat people, in general, are much happier than skinny/athletic people.

At least I was happier fat sad
January 27, 2009 @ 04:11 PM
bosc0

Fat people, in general, are much happier than skinny/athletic people.

At least I was happier fat sad

cop out!
January 27, 2009 @ 04:46 PM
SupremeXJesus

LOL @ dude talking about the bible.

Anyways, I don't have a problem with fat people, obese people on the other hand... I mean they're slow they take forever to order in the drive thru and the smell from all the fat juice that's under their rolls.

That being said, everyones body is different. Some people have faster metabolisms so they have the luxury of no having to work out as much as someone with a slower one. I eat fast food everday, this morning I Had a loaded brkfst burrito and spicy chicken sandwhich from carls jr haha but I'm not fat, I weigh 205 lbs and I'm 6'2. But just because I'm not fat doesn't mean I'm not healthy as I don work out, when I did I weighed about 190... Wait you guys are right, I am fat!!! sad
January 27, 2009 @ 04:54 PM
SubPrime

^ ur bmi is 26.3 , u are overweight ,but still fseyxy
January 27, 2009 @ 05:09 PM
havok...

Co-sign. I'm a pretty big guy (280 at about 5'10") and I'm not a lazy fuck up. I played 3 sports in highschool (football, wrestling and track/field) and I'm still wrestling in college. I run every other morning and work out every other day. Just because you're a big guy doesn't mean you're terribly out of shape. That being said, there are people out there that are lazy/ won't diet but that's their choice.

same here. im 5'8 about 245. lookin at me, youd think i was about 30 lbs lighter (thats what everyone says) i hit the gym and lift, along with cardio, about 4 times a week. i can keep up with my smaller friends when it comes to physical activities. i am tryna lose the weight though, jus to be healthy. but to quote ether...there are thoes lazy pieces of shit that dont move at all. the ones i seen on TV, like on Made, or True Life are pathetic.
January 27, 2009 @ 05:12 PM
SubPrime

^pics
January 27, 2009 @ 05:31 PM
ktrulez

The Bible? Serious? It's 2009 mane.

jesus messiah!
January 27, 2009 @ 05:50 PM
tRick

for real tho. i dont understand how people get so big. my cousin is epically skinny and eats fast food all the time and plays no sports at all. this is a guy who goes to wendys and gets 5 sandwiches and fries and dr. pepper.
January 27, 2009 @ 05:55 PM
Cali Agent

I think there is a big misconception of fat people being lazy where as I've met alot of skinny lazy fucks. It goes both ways. People that are lazy are lazy. I think it makes the skinny people feel better about themselves when they aren't doing much. And it is much harder to lose weight as a bigger person. Alot of you don't understand unless you've been big. And some people in general have faster metabolisms. They vary from person to person but to automatically assume that anyone that is fat is lazy is pretty ignorant.
January 27, 2009 @ 05:57 PM
pnsho

I hate being chubs.

I'm gonna drop down to 5'8, 130lbs. Fit into some diorzz.
January 27, 2009 @ 05:58 PM
RyanFBaby.

1 and 4 people I saw was fat.

we have a word for 1 and 4

its "five"
January 27, 2009 @ 06:05 PM
london says

morbid obesity is a such sad disease that leads to so many negative health risks, man. There are many factors that come into play with it, slow metabolism, compulsion to eat, coping with depression (psychiatric/mental illness), genetic predisposition, sedentary lifestyle, etc. still one of the most preventable diseases. Could be anything really, but the sad part is seeing the statistics among young people, and the influence fast food has on their generation. A Small size coke when I was a kid was small- Now the small size doesn't even exist. Large coke from 1995 is now the medium size of 2009. It's disgusting, and cmon who needs a 72oz drink? Only in America?
January 27, 2009 @ 06:09 PM
Domo

morbid obesity is a such sad disease that leads to so many negative health risks, man. There are many factors that come into play with it, slow metabolism, compulsion to eat, coping with depression (psychiatric/mental illness), genetic predisposition, sedentary lifestyle, etc. still one of the most preventable diseases. Could be anything really, but the sad part is seeing the statistics among young people, and the influence fast food has on their generation. A Small size coke when I was a kid was small- Now the small size doesn't even exist. Large coke from 1995 is now the medium size of 2009. It's disgusting, and cmon who needs a 72oz drink? Only in America?
Ok Doctor
January 27, 2009 @ 06:26 PM
Zaxxon216

First off. i am fat 6'3 360 lbs, i work out 4 days a week. I am an amateur fighter, i study muay THai and Ju-jitsu. I am 4-1 in kickboxing and plan to do some MMA in about 6 months.

That said I work out harder then all the smaller guys and in the ring i can do just about anything they can do, and i work harder, i never fall behind drills i never take a break, i am 100% confident that i work out harder then anyone in my school

I am trying to lose weight but its a lot harder then you think, so you shouldn;t judge if you have no clue about it.
January 27, 2009 @ 06:37 PM
zyezye

theres a big fat wide heat emitting diffrence between athletic kinda fat and the horribly weak cant lift 5 pounds with both arms walks at tops speed of 1.3 miles/per day fat
January 27, 2009 @ 06:41 PM
bigjah_112

ya i was really fat like 1 year ago until i came to self realization and was tired of being a fatazz

i was like 275 lbs now im 230 which is good, cuz i look wayy better than before.
i just ate oatmeal for BF,L,D, water, apples, and pretzels and stuff like thatsmilesmile
and i told u i ripped off 45 pounds, trust me youll feel good

but yeah now whenver i see a mad fat guy i just think to myself, damn i was like him b4 which sucks ass
confused
January 27, 2009 @ 06:50 PM
randomgrandeur

ya i was really fat like 1 year ago until i came to self realization and was tired of being a fatazz

i was like 275 lbs now im 230 which is good, cuz i look wayy better than before.
i just ate oatmeal for BF,L,D, water, apples, and pretzels and stuff like thatsmilesmile
and i told u i ripped off 45 pounds, trust me youll feel good

but yeah now whenver i see a mad fat guy i just think to myself, damn i was like him b4 which sucks ass
confused

Your diet is awful lol.
January 27, 2009 @ 07:10 PM
Chewbakka

we should all smoke some bud
January 27, 2009 @ 07:15 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

I just wanna say I didnt mean to offend any heavy set people with this thread. I just read my first post and it sounds hella ignorant. I apologize for the manor in which I said it. But I do think our country as whole should rely more on our own energy then mechanical energy. Riding a bike is fun.
January 27, 2009 @ 07:55 PM
bigjah_112

hey i did s shit load of exercise on this

i just cant see myself doing that balanced diet thing
January 27, 2009 @ 08:21 PM
JakeF.Baby

meh i was a lil meatball growin up

220 until about june of 2008 actually

now im 139, and hittin the gym everyday to muscle up
January 27, 2009 @ 08:23 PM
&bullshit

I don't think it's cool to hold preconceived notions about certain types of people. Some "fat" people are lazy, have bad eating habits, and don't exercise at all. Others live relatively healthy lifestyles but still have a hard time keeping their weight at a desirable level. I weigh more than some of my skinny friends who eat three times as much as me, some people just have a unnatural metabolisms.

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

January 27, 2009 @ 08:24 PM
Domo

theres a big fat wide heat emitting diffrence between athletic kinda fat and the horribly weak cant lift 5 pounds with both arms walks at tops speed of 1.3 miles/per day fat
lol what are you talking about

FYI: watching the biggest loser makes me want to puke
January 27, 2009 @ 09:05 PM
SBJmarT

yeah but these people with "genetic" or "psychological" problems are also the ones who do no physical activity and eat mad nasty food all day

if it was about genes then peopel who weigh 300 pounds wouldnt be able to go through these amazing transformations and shit. the straight up fact is either you arent eating right, your eating too much at a time, your taking in extra amounts of sugar, calories and carbs from beverages, your eating at night and your not exercising. even if you didnt exercise you can maintain a healthy body weight and even lose weight. you dont need to eat like a body builder to be healthy but you shouldnt be eating fast food more than once a week at most
January 27, 2009 @ 09:47 PM
bosc0

its all about what goes in and what comes out... simple mang!
January 27, 2009 @ 11:51 PM
TwiggyDig

dude TKIS r u ohyeshedid reincarnate or some shit you sound just like him n shit? serious question lol
January 28, 2009 @ 12:48 AM
soulamazing.

Fat people smell like mustard and bacon.
It's true I see mad fat/half retard kids eating mcdicks all the time

Cool. Were 2 cawp?
January 28, 2009 @ 12:50 AM
RyanFBaby.

dude TKIS r u ohyeshedid reincarnate or some shit you sound just like him n shit? serious question lol

same person...he got a name change cause every time he would make a thread i would post

!ohyeshedid!

and then other people caught on and started doing it

love you TKIS =] hahaha
January 28, 2009 @ 12:52 AM
soulamazing.

same person...he got a name change cause every time he would make a thread i would post

!ohyeshedid!

and then other people caught on and started doing it

love you TKIS =] hahaha

!ohnohedidnt!
January 28, 2009 @ 12:57 AM
soulamazing.

just snort cocaine

Example:

Please login first to reply.