SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
January 28, 2009 @ 12:27 AM
skaeggska

Xxx ;)

k3wl d00d.
January 28, 2009 @ 12:29 AM
meljones

If were talking simply about drinking something straight I would have to go crown royal
January 28, 2009 @ 12:35 AM
saurier

everclear

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

January 28, 2009 @ 04:42 AM
Electric Devil

i almost forgot..
When i wanna get crazy
January 28, 2009 @ 07:24 AM
flyyguyy86

love that captain morgan spiced rum, love parrot bay and i love that jose
January 28, 2009 @ 07:36 AM
KUSH

hennesseyyyy all day... the only liquor i drink
January 28, 2009 @ 04:37 PM
Hairy Johnson

everclear

If you don't know then I feel sorry for you-
Everclear

Mad Dawgz

44 North- THE SEXIEST VODKA EVER!! EVER!

These can't be topped!

Re-quote. The 3 things I mentioned need to be discussed on their own. Fuck the rest of the Vagina shit. No hate.
January 28, 2009 @ 05:23 PM

Inactive

January 28, 2009 @ 06:38 PM
owensA

Any form of alcohol is bad for you if its not in moderation. Plus, taking 2-3 shots of everclear and you're good for the night. Whereas drinking a lighter volume of liquor might cause you to overdue it.

I'm pretty sure you're more likely to over drink if you're drinking something that's damn near pure alcohol than drinking beer or 80 proof vodka. And 2-3 standard shots of everclear= a lil over 4-6 beers, really not enough for me to be "good for the night". It's really not something that you should take in shots, it's got such a high alcohol content that it can burn your throat pretty bad and cause stomach ulcers (get stomach ulcers and you'll prolly never be able to drink again, happened to a friend of mine who had a pretty bad drinkin problem); I know it's a bit of thrill and novelty when you're freshman/sophomore in college but there's really no good reason to drink everclear.

-and whoever said smirnoff is ass, that's really not that true. Blind taste tests show people prefer smirnoff over the likes of premium vodka brands like Grey Goose. Vodka's an odd product from a marketing standpoint b/c companies that make shitty vodka put a high price tag on it and people automatically buy into the hype and think what they're buying is actually good shit; that is certainly not the same for whiskey, gin, and other liquors.
January 28, 2009 @ 07:08 PM
ends!

Re-quote. The 3 things I mentioned need to be discussed on their own. Fuck the rest of the Vagina shit. No hate.

Whats the deal with the MD? its a bit of a Jakeball drink. And for some reason i assumed it was only a Scottish thing.
January 28, 2009 @ 07:25 PM
redshoepaul

O.o 9fuckin5%!? HOLY SHIT

hardest for me is just bacardi 151 black
and red horse (my bebot bros know whats up)

151 is the hardest alcohol in the states that have Everclear banned, sadly, hahah. Fuck yeah for that handle that was posted.
January 28, 2009 @ 07:28 PM
iDANYO

Henny priv, remmy xo
January 28, 2009 @ 11:25 PM
Hairy Johnson

I'm pretty sure you're more likely to over drink if you're drinking something that's damn near pure alcohol than drinking beer or 80 proof vodka. And 2-3 standard shots of everclear= a lil over 4-6 beers, really not enough for me to be "good for the night". It's really not something that you should take in shots, it's got such a high alcohol content that it can burn your throat pretty bad and cause stomach ulcers (get stomach ulcers and you'll prolly never be able to drink again, happened to a friend of mine who had a pretty bad drinkin problem); I know it's a bit of thrill and novelty when you're freshman/sophomore in college but there's really no good reason to drink everclear.

-and whoever said smirnoff is ass, that's really not that true. Blind taste tests show people prefer smirnoff over the likes of premium vodka brands like Grey Goose. Vodka's an odd product from a marketing standpoint b/c companies that make shitty vodka put a high price tag on it and people automatically buy into the hype and think what they're buying is actually good shit; that is certainly not the same for whiskey, gin, and other liquors.

Not really. The state that pure alcohol makes you feel far exceeds that of beer and lighter liquor. The more the "oomph", the more drunk you will be. 2-3 Everclear shots=4-6 beers??????????????????????????? No offense man, but you must have failed basic arithmetic unless we're talking about pitchers or 40 oz. of beer each.

Beer is usually around 4-6% unless its malt or some of the more prestigious germans and european ones.

Everclear 95%

Come on now man. And ulcers happen only to heavy drinkers that do that shit everyday. My gramps caught the liver disease the same way.

Whats the deal with the MD? its a bit of a Jakeball drink. And for some reason i assumed it was only a Scottish thing.

Naw man. Mad dawgz is for the scum of the earth in the US. Bums by that shit because of the decent alcohol content and the fact that its not fortified wine so it has a whole load of mysterious shit that fucks you up. No joke, that shit makes you grimey and ferocious as shit.
January 29, 2009 @ 08:52 AM
owensA

2-3 Everclear shots=4-6 beers??????????????????????????? No offense man, but you must have failed basic arithmetic unless we're talking about pitchers or 40 oz. of beer each.

Beer is usually around 4-6% unless its malt or some of the more prestigious germans and european ones.

A shot of 80 proof=1 standard 12 oz beer (not even a pint which is 16 oz and what you typically drink at the bar). 1 shot of everclear=190 proof

2 shots of everclear x 190/80= 4.75 cups of beers (3.75 pints)
3 shots of everclear x 190/80= 7.125 cups of beers (5.34 pints)

it's not hard math, and beer can go up quite high, even American ones. I beleive sam adam's has a 20%/40 proof beer and most decent microbreweries make a style or two around 10% or higher.
January 29, 2009 @ 09:23 AM
ends!

Naw man. Mad dawgz is for the scum of the earth in the US. Bums by that shit because of the decent alcohol content and the fact that its not fortified wine so it has a whole load of mysterious shit that fucks you up. No joke, that shit makes you grimey and ferocious as shit.

Same here. Folk drink it here for the fact it makes you go daft.
My friend used to drink 2 bottles of that and a bottle of buckfast and would want to destroy anyone.

Wouldn't mind a bottle of the green shit the now smile
January 29, 2009 @ 03:05 PM
HipHopPunk

i agree...hence the name "mad dog"
January 29, 2009 @ 06:03 PM
Hairy Johnson

A shot of 80 proof=1 standard 12 oz beer (not even a pint which is 16 oz and what you typically drink at the bar). 1 shot of everclear=190 proof

2 shots of everclear x 190/80= 4.75 cups of beers (3.75 pints)
3 shots of everclear x 190/80= 7.125 cups of beers (5.34 pints)

it's not hard math, and beer can go up quite high, even American ones. I beleive sam adam's has a 20%/40 proof beer and most decent microbreweries make a style or two around 10% or higher.

You misinterpreted my point and you forgot to add in time consumption into the equation. I've never seen someone down 7 12 oz. of beer as fast as taking 3 shots. Unless you can prove me wrong.|0
January 29, 2009 @ 06:13 PM
owensA

You misinterpreted my point and you forgot to add in time consumption into the equation. I've never seen someone down 7 12 oz. of beer as fast as taking 3 shots. Unless you can prove me wrong.|0

Well I can't think of a situation where you'd want to take 3 shots of everclear all at once, that would sit like shit in ur stomach. And you can down 6+ beers in a short period, say an hour (that's what power hour comes out to I believe) or just casually drink a couple 10%+ beers in a short time span (Mad Elf anyone? ). You're point was that 2-3 shots of everclear doesn't equal approx 4-6 beers, the post says that word for word (even saying its basic arithmetic), nothing about speed or anything.

...also what's w/ the flavored vodka picks, what are you guys 15 year old girls
January 29, 2009 @ 06:21 PM
Hairy Johnson

Not really. The state that pure alcohol makes you feel far exceeds that of beer and lighter liquor. The more the "oomph", the more drunk you will be. 2-3 Everclear shots=4-6 beers??????????????????????????? No offense man, but you must have failed basic arithmetic unless we're talking about pitchers or 40 oz. of beer each.

Everclear 95%

Come on now man. And ulcers happen only to heavy drinkers that do that shit everyday. My gramps caught the liver disease the same way.

Well I can't think of a situation where you'd want to take 3 shots of everclear all at once, that would sit like shit in ur stomach. And you can down 6+ beers in a short period, say an hour (that's what power hour comes out to I believe) or just casually drink a couple 10%+ beers in a short time span (Mad Elf anyone? ). You're point was that 2-3 shots of everclear doesn't equal approx 4-6 beers, the post says that word for word (even saying its basic arithmetic), nothing about speed or anything.

...also what's w/ the flavored vodka picks, what are you guys 15 year old girls

That's what it's made for. Actually to mix drinks and cook with because its odorless but you get the point. We're talking about getting drunk real fast and keeping it in our body for that amount of time. I don't know what kind of shananigans you pull at where you live, but here we only party for like 3 hours and its a wrap. At this rate, the body will get down processing about
.045 percent of blood alcohol content.

Mad Elf? How bout Dogfish!!!!

Dont respond to this, this argument is retarded.
January 29, 2009 @ 06:40 PM
Orpami

For me captain morgan , bacardi, absoult, and goose, or if I got cash hen and patron.
January 29, 2009 @ 06:43 PM
orucker

johnny, jack, or jim if i have ginger ale handy.
January 29, 2009 @ 07:20 PM
Pwelbs

January 29, 2009 @ 07:36 PM
Hairy Johnson

Same here. Folk drink it here for the fact it makes you go daft.
My friend used to drink 2 bottles of that and a bottle of buckfast and would want to destroy anyone.

Wouldn't mind a bottle of the green shit the now smile

Naw man. You got to get the bling bling.

January 29, 2009 @ 07:45 PM
why?wolf

New Amsterdam Gin actually any Gin and when i feel like fighting old grand dad 100 proof
January 29, 2009 @ 09:55 PM
LukeShoeWalker

patron, vodka, kaluha, gin and sprite, arak
January 29, 2009 @ 10:07 PM
Electric Devil

oh yea you said it man
January 29, 2009 @ 10:34 PM
a.e.m.

remy martin 1738, Brugal Extra Viejo, 10cane rum, johnny black label and grey goose for parties yo
January 29, 2009 @ 10:35 PM
snuff_daddy

crown royal all day
January 30, 2009 @ 12:12 AM
wuassassin2133

Jack Daniels &)
January 30, 2009 @ 12:40 AM
Tofuspeedstar

jagermeister straight.

Please login first to reply.