January 26, 2009 @ 06:38 PM
Liquid

lol @ ppl overreacting to this...no1 gives a fuck when its a worm or a smaller fish used as bait, or a cow or chicken or turkey slaughtered in the prime of its life so we can eat it, or a deer or a bear shot in the head for the hell of it cuz fuck them right?...but a cat?!? z0mg thats so unethical...either all life is important or none of it is, pick one...

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

January 26, 2009 @ 06:58 PM
krn_zmb

Koreans and chinese folk eat dogs, it's all relative. Not like cats or dogs are really all that smart or their lives all that worthy, we just live w/ them on a day to day basis so we consider their lives worth more than say a squirrel or a bear, w/e, it's all contextual

the only people in korea that eat dogs are the poor ones. The ones that can't afford a better meal.
January 26, 2009 @ 07:31 PM
sh3liqu3

...either all life is important or none of it is, pick one...

I Agree.
I'm finding it hard to believe this is real.I mean why would they film it!!!

Nas says
''The other night they showed hate crimes
Gave a Blood time
Cause he fought with his canine
Bestiality
Humane Society
Go to China, see how they dine
See what they eat
Better yet ask PETA whoever
Which animal makes suede
If not for suede would you have survived the Dark Ages?
Cannibal ways of the anti-Caucasians
Still you like your steak tartar
Pinot noir''
January 26, 2009 @ 09:42 PM
DonPedro

there's a difference between killing an animal for food and killing an animal just for entertainment.
January 26, 2009 @ 09:58 PM
Rockstar

I hate white people.

I hate human beings.
January 26, 2009 @ 09:59 PM
blee358

lol
January 26, 2009 @ 11:05 PM
CreAm773

sad

That's sickening. But I do agree that other animals are treated just as bad. I don't fish simply because I don't think its my place to put anything that's alive on a hook to catch another living thing but hooking its mouth. I feel the same way about hunting too... I could never shoot a deer just to have it's antlers...

I eat meat and when I hear about how the animals are slaughtered I do feel bad but as someone else said I think there's a difference between ending a life to eat and ending one just because you want to.

It's disgusting that people like that have no regard for the pain they cause those little cats...
January 26, 2009 @ 11:18 PM
Calborn

Lmao

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.

January 26, 2009 @ 11:20 PM
AdrianCrooks

I Agree.
I'm finding it hard to believe this is real.I mean why would they film it!!!

Nas says
''The other night they showed hate crimes
Gave a Blood time
Cause he fought with his canine
Bestiality
Humane Society
Go to China, see how they dine
See what they eat
Better yet ask PETA whoever
Which animal makes suede
If not for suede would you have survived the Dark Ages?
Cannibal ways of the anti-Caucasians
Still you like your steak tartar
Pinot noir''

NAS is the truth.
January 27, 2009 @ 12:23 AM
TwiggyDig

Dude you need to get a clue, look at shit from a different perspective. The raccoon(w/e tf that thing was) shit is understandable. To those poeple its just a job and they don't see animals like little humans like you do. These guys with the cats are just doing it for fun, of course its fucked up and they should be punished. Saying you would shoot their knees out is stupid. Just because they view animals differently than you and they kill some cats they deserve to be cripples for life?

i'm saying that shit is fucked up doing shit like that and they need to be taught a fuckin lesson. thats my perspective.
January 27, 2009 @ 12:33 AM
Jim Jardashian

lol @ ppl overreacting to this...no1 gives a fuck when its a worm or a smaller fish used as bait, or a cow or chicken or turkey slaughtered in the prime of its life so we can eat it, or a deer or a bear shot in the head for the hell of it cuz fuck them right?...but a cat?!? z0mg thats so unethical...either all life is important or none of it is, pick one...

Shake that bear?suprised
January 27, 2009 @ 12:33 AM
soulamazing.

k.
January 27, 2009 @ 12:42 AM
Darter

Wait, what the hell is that shit walking on the lady's stomach at 0:16???

this guys brother

January 27, 2009 @ 12:50 AM
January 27, 2009 @ 12:56 AM
Homeless

^ lol damm. thats clever
January 27, 2009 @ 01:14 AM
Sev

google mother fukers, do you use it!?

www.adsavvy.org/save-our-cats-and-kittens-from-fishermen-or-how-to-make-lots-of-money-online-as-a-liar/

nah im too lazy, but i mentioned the shady-ness of the website on the first page lol
January 27, 2009 @ 01:26 AM
Cali Agent

Wow that is pretty desturbing. I cannot believe that someone would even do it for sport. I don't even no what to say. That is pretty fucked up.

As for other things like the the killing of the cow. It is a cultural thing. People have been eating animals that other people wouldn't consider eating here in the states for a long time. We eat cow here in the US however we are ignorant to how the meat is prepared. That video isn't too bad. I think the way cows are treated here in the US is far more worse. And this is how they were taught to do so. However the kitten bait is not even cool. Its just becuaes the guy doesn't like cats. I hope he gets what he deserves.
January 27, 2009 @ 01:53 AM
DonPedro

^^^ lol
January 27, 2009 @ 07:16 AM
narutofan36

use some fucking common sense

to anyone saying cats are the same as all these other animals, you're wrong. Cats have been bred to be domesticated. They have learned to mimic us as human beings, they are nothing like wild animals in that sense. They are a reflection of our own humanity. If you destroy a domesticated cat you have no understanding or compassion for humanity and you disgust me. Same goes for anyone willing to kill any domesticated animal like dogs or whatever it is.

filthy fucks

reflection of our own humanity? the fuck?

domesticated animals are nothing more then animals taken out of their natural habitat and under submission, forced to obey their owners for the sheer purpose of entertainment. is that compassion? to alienate a animal and to restrict its behaviors?
January 27, 2009 @ 07:57 AM
rawlkicks

LOL at the fact that most of the people complaining probably eat at Burger King a few times a week.
January 27, 2009 @ 04:07 PM
Darter

I take it you've never owned a pet. Cause this doesn't sound at all like the normal compassionate relationship between normal humans and their domesticated animals. lol.

You just really missed the mark on that one. hahaha

Dude its an animal, just because they may mimic humans doesn't mean shit. Domesticated just means they have been adapted to live with humans, that doesn't mean they are any closer to being human. They are used as a form of entertainment, you wouldn't have a pet rock because it would give you no entertainment. They are no different than the rat you see outside or the cow in the food you eat. I understand the relationship your talking about because I've had 7 cats so far but it doesn't mean I feel they are above any other animal.
January 27, 2009 @ 04:58 PM
Kingkoor

After watching the video again, the cat does def seem to be getting hooked, but this would be an evil but genius way to make money. I still believe that this is happening.
January 27, 2009 @ 05:02 PM
ReZ

"save our cats from fishermen"

lolwut
January 27, 2009 @ 05:04 PM
Liquid

Dude its an animal, just because they may mimic humans doesn't mean shit. Domesticated just means they have been adapted to live with humans, that doesn't mean they are any closer to being human. They are used as a form of entertainment, you wouldn't have a pet rock because it would give you no entertainment. They are no different than the rat you see outside or the cow in the food you eat. I understand the relationship your talking about because I've had 7 cats so far but it doesn't mean I feel they are above any other animal.

^ thank you...u sound like a realist

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

January 27, 2009 @ 05:20 PM
Theseventhletter

I am by no means a vegetarian but I do not support hunting for sport or animal cruelty. When you value life you should appreciate that an animal died so you can eat or dress yourself. When someone maliciously, senselessly inflicts pain on any other living thing for no reason at all thats where the line is crossed from necessity to cruelty and abuse.
January 27, 2009 @ 08:10 PM
no1collector

This is definitely fake. I should have researched before posting. sad

Anyway, I think this guy, Grady Warren, is trying to poke fun at the PETA Sea Kittens campaign. He is also the director of the Professional Redfish Tour. Also, this pic shows the harness on the cat's back.

To summarize, Grady Warren, who is a professional fisherman with the Professional Redfish Tour, is most likely making fun of PETA for their Sea Kittens campaign and trying to make money off of "animal lovers."
January 27, 2009 @ 08:40 PM
.IC3.

i didnt really get disturbed when the sharks ate the cats

i got MAJORELY PISSED WHEN THEY SKEWED THE CAT ALIVE!!!
WTF ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

thats so sad fuck u asshole sin the videos....
January 27, 2009 @ 08:43 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

yea but cats are gay. Dogs rule.
January 28, 2009 @ 08:12 PM
The Robe

I don't see that much of a problem with it. If it's bad to use cats for bait why don't people make a big deal about using worms or fish for bait. Just because they are pets doesn't mean shit.

Please login first to reply.