Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
January 19, 2009 @ 01:56 PM
snaV

January 19, 2009 @ 02:00 PM
Colin G.

^true, i was just trying to vent though, hoping to cop advice.
January 19, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
bosc0

snap any pics of her nude? if so, post em... it will make all of us feel better, including you.
January 19, 2009 @ 04:29 PM
Alan_Watts

lol classic story of dude wanting what he can't have.... you don't really like this bitch.... you just mad because ur friend is tapping what you use to.....all is good, ur friend is a bitch for slurping up the slopppy seconds
January 19, 2009 @ 04:31 PM
Alan_Watts

lol
January 19, 2009 @ 04:35 PM
ends!

fd

I was hoping this was 'Treat her like a prostitute' sad
January 19, 2009 @ 04:39 PM
CHIEFxIRONLUNG

trust no one
January 19, 2009 @ 04:50 PM
Brooklyn_718

Move on do your own thing this sort of thing happens. Just get a better looking girl do your own thing and ignore her.
January 19, 2009 @ 05:10 PM
Kshawn

I agree that you should move on, shit like that happens and even if you were to tell him or her not to date each other...they're still gonna do it, you got a new girl be happy with her and move on, and look at the bright side, you can tell him "hey I tapped that" smile

It is what it is.

January 19, 2009 @ 05:18 PM
kdiddy

I wouldn't date any of my good friend's ex's, that shit's just shady. If it's just someone I know, then it's straight. But hell, you're young dude, just move on. If you are that upset about it, peace dude out. You'll make new friends and meet more chicks.
January 19, 2009 @ 05:23 PM
AdrianCrooks

It's an eat or be eaten world and you got eaten. Quit crying & just go do the same to someone else..
January 19, 2009 @ 05:25 PM
Flatland Funk

I read the first sentence and had an idea and your footnotes confirmed that you are in fact a bitch.
January 20, 2009 @ 03:30 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

Yeah man! Real Talk, sometimes you can't trust your friends i remember
Last year I was riding in a friend's car to the library to study for a midterm we had together the next day when he noticed there was a cop car following us. After about two blocks I asked if they were still there and turned my head to check. I swear, the second I turned my head the sirens went on blast and they cops pulled us over. Cops comes over and asks us, "Son Do Know Why I Stopped You For?" (My friend looks African American although he isn't.) So, my friend replies,"Cause I'm young,look black? Do I look like a mind-reader sir i don't know." We tell them we're going to the library on campus to study for our midterm, he starts interrogating us, asking us if we've been drinking on a fuckin Tuesday night, asking us what class it is, who the teacher is, and being condescending assholes the whole damn time. Then he asked my friend, the driver, to come out of the vehicle and I'm thinking oh fuck some Rodney King shit is about to go down. The cop shines the light on my friend and notices he's wearing a Play Cloths sweatshirt. He stops asking us questions and almost immediately lets us drive off.

This sucked, but it's not nearly as fucked up as the other shit I'm reading. I just wanted to share this very possibly helpful piece of advice: Buy a sweatshirt from your local play cloths distributor.

Cops will recognize it, think you're a hustler/full-time d-boy/know some major brick-layers and probably not manhandle you. I keep one in my backseat. No lie.
January 20, 2009 @ 03:42 AM
!OhYesHeDid!

Sup niggs
got a problemsadsad
I met this girl last February, we started taking and by the summer we were together. easy enough. shit got mad serious, like i loved this bitch and i still do. so this fall i transferred schools to my neighborhood school which happened to be the same school she went to. prior to that shit had been rocky so i thought us being at the same school would even shit out, in fact it made it worse. so we ended up breaking up, and i got a new girl, so she flipped out and stop speaking to me, oh well....
so anyway a couple weeks ago i get a text from one of my close friends saying"yo dog i think i'm starting to like kasey...." i called him and was like wtf but i didn't feel right telling this ***** he can't talk to someone, cuz if you like someone you like em. so anyway i forget all about it, so me and kasey start talking again recently, so i get on facebook last night, and i see videos of them on some hey baby BS and shit like that. iflipped so now i'm sitting at home listening to a whole bunch of sappy songs and shit, i'm just real fucked up, sigh......
*Footnotes*
-Dated a girl, fell in love
-We broke up
-i started dating someone else
-my good friends starts dating the girl i love(d)
-i'm sad

what should i do?

really? this is a gay post
January 20, 2009 @ 03:55 AM
jevs

ditch her, too many fish in the sea to get all messed up over this girl.
January 20, 2009 @ 03:59 AM
Jarshy

Move on, or it will eat you alive!!!
January 20, 2009 @ 05:46 AM
Chahin

fuck your boy up
January 20, 2009 @ 12:53 PM

Inactive

That sucks, but you call a girl you love a bitch?
January 20, 2009 @ 03:10 PM
M@ss Appeal

What did he do wrong? I understand he went against your wishes but you've got to be aware of the fact that you don't own her, he's your boy despite the fact that you feel uncomfortable allowing this you should really just let it go. He likes her doesn't it bother you that you could potentially be ruining what could flourish into a legitimate relationship if it hasn't already? Move on you already got a new girl anyway my man don't let a girl break up a relationship.
January 20, 2009 @ 04:33 PM
Daws

fuck your boy up

lol

when your new girl starts acting up have sex with your old girl and put it in her butt so they both get hurt its a win-win situation
January 20, 2009 @ 04:36 PM
Mobb Deep

Friends are people you can trust.

Associates are people that you may talk to, or surround your self with.

i got 3 friends

i got about +30 people i barhop or party with
January 20, 2009 @ 04:50 PM
TL

ditch her, too many fish in the sea to get all messed up over this girl.

this is true
January 20, 2009 @ 10:35 PM
Thim Slugga

it's possible to love more then one girl, shes most likely not gunna be the one especially if you moved on n she fuckin with one of your boys n shit. ditch the friend cuz most friends stay away from there boys girls if there cool.

always remember tho aint no fun if the homies cant have none.
January 20, 2009 @ 11:20 PM
*MILK*

Not sure if this been said yet or not, but I thought only women cared about lil shit like this? Fuck it, move on. NO DISS
January 21, 2009 @ 01:48 AM
extra

Yeah man! Real Talk, sometimes you can't trust your friends i remember
Last year I was riding in a friend's car to the library to study for a midterm we had together the next day when he noticed there was a cop car following us. After about two blocks I asked if they were still there and turned my head to check. I swear, the second I turned my head the sirens went on blast and they cops pulled us over. Cops comes over and asks us, "Son Do Know Why I Stopped You For?" (My friend looks African American although he isn't.) So, my friend replies,"Cause I'm young,look black? Do I look like a mind-reader sir i don't know." We tell them we're going to the library on campus to study for our midterm, he starts interrogating us, asking us if we've been drinking on a fuckin Tuesday night, asking us what class it is, who the teacher is, and being condescending assholes the whole damn time. Then he asked my friend, the driver, to come out of the vehicle and I'm thinking oh fuck some Rodney King shit is about to go down. The cop shines the light on my friend and notices he's wearing a Play Cloths sweatshirt. He stops asking us questions and almost immediately lets us drive off.

This sucked, but it's not nearly as fucked up as the other shit I'm reading. I just wanted to share this very possibly helpful piece of advice: Buy a sweatshirt from your local play cloths distributor.

Cops will recognize it, think you're a hustler/full-time d-boy/know some major brick-layers and probably not manhandle you. I keep one in my backseat. No lie.

What the fuck does this have to do with anything??? confusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfused
January 21, 2009 @ 01:59 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

What the fuck does this have to do with anything??? confusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfused

you actually wanted to hear advice or words of wisdom from me on this bulls***? nicca fall back and watch Oprah,LMN,or the oxygen channel>sad.
January 21, 2009 @ 11:31 AM
Jim Jardashian

You have bad tastes in friends.
January 21, 2009 @ 11:51 AM
chkoo

she a hoe
January 21, 2009 @ 01:35 PM
XionGlydius

atleast its ure freind and not some serial killer rapist.
January 21, 2009 @ 01:47 PM
jaytix9

Please login first to reply.