Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 16, 2009 @ 02:30 AM
Theseventhletter

Yes guys I had a Helgen-like night it involves cops too.

So, I pick up a chick to hang out before I move to NY in a couple weeks and we head over to a park around 11 o'clock to chill and talk while we sit in my car. Well, after a few minutes we get frisky and she starts giving me head and something tells me to look out the window and I see three cop cars pull up no more than 30-40 feet away. I panic get my pants back up and tell her to put on her seat belt and I started my car and drove away. Well I guess the cops found it odd that I just drove away so 2 of them start tailing me reading my plates and waiting for me to fuck up. Well I kinda sorta did I stopped perfectly fine at a light with my turn signal on and I pulled up a little further to see traffic more clearly and apparently blocked the intersection. ( It was 11:45 and NO ONE was outside because besides evening joggers no one ever walks around that area ) So the cops pull me over and my dumb ass forgot my wallet in my other jeans so, now I have no license, suspicious activity and a moving violation.

The cop didn't arrest me because I had my insurance agents license which is valid ID but not a DL. He writes me a $130 ticket for not having my driver's license a $141 ticket for blocking the intersection and says I can't drive my car home. The girl I was with didn't have a driver's license AT ALL just an ID so she couldn't drive and to make it worse both of our phones had died. So now the cop says I have to walk 4 miles home in 30 degree weather, I don't have change and there isn't a payphone in sight and cops are patrolling the area.

So there I was me and this girl stranded and can't go near my car without a cop seeing us, so we walk up the street to a 24 hour super market to get out of the cold (it was cold in there ) and they won't let us use the phone. So we walk back to my car and see that there aren't any cops around so we get in and try to wait it out for a while. No sooner than I close my door I see the same cop car that pulled me over pull into a small alley across the street facing us. So were fucking trapped sitting there waiting for this cop to leave so we can make a break for it. Finally at 2:30 am almost 3 hours after getting pulled over he leaves and we make a break for it. Had I got pulled over on the way to he rhouse I would have gotten arrested.

The concise version of this story is that cops are assholes, instead of letting me slide he pulled me over. I really didn't do anything wrong (besides getting head in my car, which he didn't even know about) and he still fucked me over with $270 in tickets and making me freeze my ass off in a v-neck in 30 degree weather for 3 hours. I'm glad I'm leaving this bitch ass city where the cops are bored and pull you over for farting in a intersection. Sorry for the long read I just had to vent.
January 16, 2009 @ 02:36 AM
Hash>

lmao at farting in an intersection

well done seventh.
January 16, 2009 @ 02:36 AM
PepShe

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww g

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo...
next time stay -a head- of the game hunny, and never pull off when cops are infront of you. Just give them the middle finger...

works for me ^_^
January 16, 2009 @ 02:51 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

lol...not really helgen-esque, but a sucky night either way.
January 16, 2009 @ 02:56 AM
Theseventhletter

Helgen-esque in the sense that it was long winded and involved oral sex.
January 16, 2009 @ 03:04 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Helgen-esque in the sense that it was long winded and involved oral sex.

lmaooooooooooooo
January 16, 2009 @ 03:09 AM
CONQ

i thought you were gunna end up smashing a 40 over the cops head and banging the bitch infront of 3 of em....thats Helgen stylee
January 16, 2009 @ 04:27 AM
Fade2Crack

the moral of the story?

lear how to dress weather appropriate
January 19, 2009 @ 07:53 PM
JohnnyBoy

Lol. What was the chick's reaction to the whole thing?
January 19, 2009 @ 08:05 PM
superveelain

LMAO at wearing V-neck,
that was probably the fashion police!!
hahahahaha
January 19, 2009 @ 08:09 PM
Famou$

Damn bro, that sucks. You shoulda just stayed pulled over as long as you were allowed to park where you were. At least you got some dome out of it.
January 19, 2009 @ 08:24 PM
Chahin

The concise version of this story is that cops are assholes, instead of letting me slide he pulled me over.

( but srsly great story haha )
January 19, 2009 @ 08:31 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

so you never had sex with the girl? this story sucked. no sex=not so good story
January 19, 2009 @ 09:04 PM
TL

sucks
January 19, 2009 @ 11:16 PM
Theseventhletter

there is a plus side if i take my drivers license to the DMV theyll reduce my $130 ticket to only 6 dollars and i might be able to fight the other ticket in traffic court. BUT im moving to another state in 11 days.
January 20, 2009 @ 02:38 AM
Electric Devil

you shouldnt have pulled out in the first place,the cop wouldnt have seen you.Besides you where getting dome,theres no harm in that
January 20, 2009 @ 02:42 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Sucks man, I've had a few run ins with the cops I usually just act like IDGAF and they chill out.

Listen to Pep, she knows.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

January 20, 2009 @ 03:05 AM
nasirjones

January 20, 2009 @ 10:44 PM
Theseventhletter

you shouldnt have pulled out in the first place,the cop wouldnt have seen you.Besides you where getting dome,theres no harm in that

they shone their flashlight in the car a few spaces away from me and getting head in a car is public indecency
January 20, 2009 @ 10:59 PM
Sarcaustic

they shone their flashlight in the car a few spaces away from me and getting head in a car is public indecency

How much is a ticket for public indecency? Might've been worth the ticket and some public embarrassment than $270 in tickets and 3+ hours of cold. sad
January 20, 2009 @ 11:02 PM
Theseventhletter

i have no idea but i didnt want to risk it

Please login first to reply.