HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 10, 2009 @ 11:28 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

Agree America really does need another age of enlightenment
January 10, 2009 @ 11:29 PM
<( ' ' )>

Ok fine keep thinking America is some super untouchable power. This country is nothing on a greater scheme of things. We are no more important to life than small unknown islands. Think past your narrow minded propaganda misinformed patriotism filled minds and you will realize we arent shit. We can be taken out just as fast as any other country and it will prolly happen.

I hope those alien conversations are good enough to stop a commit from crashing into us, or to stop unnoticeable nukes Iran currently has. Or perhaps the super power we are will be able to stop the volcanos constantly getting closer and closer to erupting in yellow stone. Or the constant shifting in California's shore line. Or perhaps the fading quality of food in this country that goes unnoticed. Or maybe this country that you think so highly of will protect you when they come into your home rounding you and your family up and placing you in camps ala Nazi Germany.

But remember America is so powerful and can protect it self from anything.|0

youve sir havnt even seen our lvl 9 technology... you know how we stopped hitler... he summoned demons but we got help from the aliens or what they called the Light Paladins..

all that Bs bout volcanoes isnt true we have super heroes in case you didnt know and we can artificially stop volcanoes there is a secret society out there trying to stop america from within but the secret society is dealing with them so >sad ur ignorant @$% knowing nothing bout each countries technology level our only compettion might be japan cause they have gundams already...
January 10, 2009 @ 11:29 PM
Mobb Deep

america? stop being selfish you pricks
January 10, 2009 @ 11:30 PM
<( ' ' )>

canada sucks ya u heard it i said it

but TORONTO I GOT JOOO
January 10, 2009 @ 11:31 PM
Ryon

Agree America really does need another age of enlightenment

I think the entire world needs it
January 10, 2009 @ 11:32 PM
koedog.

canada sucks ya u heard it i said it

but TORONTO I GOT JOOO

ok Drake

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

TwiggyDig

ok, forget this crazy asshole.

i agree, we need another age of enlightenment, any type of paradigm shift would be nice. cuz shit is fucked up. i remember when i saw obama giving his speech the day he got elected, i never had felt that way and i truly though as a country and maybe even world we were experiencing a racial paradigm shift. i truly though it was happening.

boy was i dumb. fact is, something TRULY powerful like another 9/11 or WW3 or aliens coming down here would be the only thing that could help bring people together. the first 2 are a sad truth.
Mobb Deep

the worlds problems isnt about america anymore

unfortunately we are deep in shit all together, americans, candians, europeans, *****s, etc so dont come up on that ''america needs this, america needs that'' bs speech
January 10, 2009 @ 11:33 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

lol at gundems. them japanese are some crafty mufuckas if they have that.

Ryon I agree.
January 10, 2009 @ 11:33 PM
TwiggyDig

unfortunately we are deep in shit all together, americans, candians, europeans, *****s, etc so dont come up on that ''america needs this, america needs that'' bs speech

cosign
January 10, 2009 @ 11:34 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

ok, forget this crazy asshole.

i agree, we need another age of enlightenment, any type of paradigm shift would be nice. cuz shit is fucked up. i remember when i saw obama giving his speech the day he got elected, i never had felt that way and i truly though as a country and maybe even world we were experiencing a racial paradigm shift. i truly though it was happening.

boy was i dumb. fact is, something TRULY powerful like another 9/11 or WW3 or aliens coming down here would be the only thing that could help bring people together. the first 2 are a sad truth.

Agree with both you guys
January 10, 2009 @ 11:35 PM
koedog.

it's a shame that people wait until things get really bad before change is considered

that goes for people and countries in general

January 10, 2009 @ 11:36 PM
Mobb Deep

it's a shame that people wait until things get really bad before change is considered

humans take things for granted, nothing new here
January 10, 2009 @ 11:39 PM
TwiggyDig

yeah man. i mean think about 9/11. it brought people together in america more than EVER. but then of course fucking racists choose to target people of islam or people of middle eastern decent and act like EVERYONE who is one of them is a terrorist. so even something like 9/11 can't make that big of a change.
January 10, 2009 @ 11:41 PM
Beez

its funny how people use humor and nonsense to either hide their fear or distract them from a path of seriousness to anything relevant about the thread's topic.

therefore, all stupid postings will be ignored. thank you.

any yeah we've been through wars, depressions, riots, and whatnot before but have we gone through times with all these happing at a omnipresent state, happening all at the same time?

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

Ryon

I think the only thing that can bring an entire world together would be something extraterrestrial.
!OhYesHeDid!

The world is so divided right now. I dont mean to offend people,but I think its all due to religion. If you get rid of religion you get rid of 90% of the issues in the world.
January 10, 2009 @ 11:43 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

I think the only thing that can bring an entire world together would be something extraterrestrial.

I'm under the impression it wouldnt work cause then you would have people thinking our human race is superior to alien race because aliens look different. This world will always be divided. No matter how much we talk about it.
January 10, 2009 @ 11:43 PM
Ryon

Religion is a big factor in dividing people, so you have people who say its bad
Religion is a big factor in uniting people, so you have people who say its good

Just depends on how you see it and who your talking to
January 10, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
Ryon

I'm under the impression it wouldnt work cause then you would have people thinking our human race is superior to alien race because aliens look different. This world will always be divided. No matter how much we talk about it.

That is true, but if you think about it, it would bring an entire world together.
Just not always in the right direction.
January 10, 2009 @ 11:45 PM
A!exander

Just as an unbaised view, dont u think religion has morals in them that has kept some people from involving themselves in bad acts against soceity?
January 10, 2009 @ 11:46 PM
bchhun

I can't see religion ever being eradicated. It's human nature to try and make sense of things; religion can give an answer.
koedog.

the world will ALWAYS be divided

because there will always be ignorant people, there will always be discrimination, there will always be elitism

people will always feel like their town/state/country/continent/race is better than the next, thus the world can't come together

<( ' ' )>

you guys dont understand Japan has been devoloping Gundams and all the top tier 0 countries will have to counter them leaving us to utter destruction until the aliens come down
A!exander

Religion is a big factor in dividing people, so you have people who say its bad
Religion is a big factor in uniting people, so you have people who say its good

Just depends on how you see it and who your talking to

cosign
January 10, 2009 @ 11:48 PM
TwiggyDig

The world is so divided right now. I dont mean to offend people,but I think its all due to religion. If you get rid of religion you get rid of 90% of the issues in the world.

cofuckingsign

cofuckingsign

you also have the worship phenomenon. humans have a history of bowing down to anything with a)superior knowlege, and b) a new idea.

anything extraterrestrial would not only breed extreme mistrust in humans (because we tend to mistrust) even if they came off as peaceful, but many would also worship them.

still, i believe extraterrestrials would cause extereme change, peaceful or hostile, and i believe it is almost needed with the direction we are headed in.
January 10, 2009 @ 11:49 PM
TwiggyDig

people will always feel like their town/state/country/continent/race is better than the next, thus the world can't come together

yup. nationalism sucks.
January 10, 2009 @ 11:49 PM
PepShe

first it was the earth was flat and we'd fall off of it if we walked far enough

then it was going into shadows without light would bring you face to face with ghost

woman who bleed (period) is a sign of the devil

retardation is a sign of evil

etc
etc
etc...

Y2K was dooms day STALK UP ON WATER AND FOOD and empty your bank accounts!!!) (even though your gonna blow up you DEF will be tirsty and need money...)

2006-06-06 UH OH!!! THE DEVIL is attracted to this number RUN!!!

NOW 2012-21-12 (whatever it is) please.. its very easy to make numbers that equal up to 6 6 6. And if we were in the year 2100. i bet they'd say FOR SURE 2121 -12-21 was the devil's b day... whatever who cares

If thats my death day then dont waste the rest of my life talk about it... lets go whoopy!!!

i mean like have fun... geez...

and pray afterwards of course

who am i to judge....
Edit: ^ this is a big ass post... ^_^ sorry
January 10, 2009 @ 11:50 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

you guys dont understand Japan has been devoloping Gundams and all the top tier 0 countries will have to counter them leaving us to utter destruction until the aliens come down

the world will ALWAYS be divided
Lol,im sorry to laugh but this is funny. It could be true though

because there will always be ignorant people, there will always be discrimination, there will always be elitism

tRUE

I can't see religion ever being eradicated. It's human nature to try and make sense of things; religion can give an answer.

cosign

Just as an unbaised view, dont u think religion has morals in them that has kept some people from involving themselves in bad acts against soceity?

So you scare people into doing whats right? I believe in the idea that humans are naturally good,its the people and things around them that make them bad. U dont need the fear of God or Hell to make you do the right thing. You already know what the right thing is.

That is true, but if you think about it, it would bring an entire world together.
Just not always in the right direction.

I dont know if it would. It would prolly bring us together for a few weeks but sooner or later someone will find someone to blame and point the finger at. It always happens
January 10, 2009 @ 11:50 PM
YorkCount

Nothing is gonna happen on that day, just a bunch of nerds hyping it up.
Here's my conclusion.. The reason why everydamn prophet preicted that dateas the end of the world is because they all copied eachothers prediction. No one knows when the world is gonna end, you can pedict otr shit but not that. Only God knows. Maybe this hype is a good thing for people, to make people live life to the very fullest thinking it'l end in 3 years.

Please login first to reply.