January 9, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
Joweee

So my friends has been talking to this chick and all and he invited her to the bowling alley. Well she invited her friend who i know and i'm pretty chill with. So he invited me so i could take care of her friend and he wouldn't get cockblocked. So we go to the bowling alley and this ***** is all shy and what not but i'm just like "fug it" sliding through the day since i wasn't trying to impress none of 'em. So we finish, and my friend realizes that he was flopping and says he's over her, blahzay blahzay. The chick starts talkin to me and we're cool now i guess and she's tellin me that she really likes me blahzay blahzay. So now i'm here wondering if i were to get with this chick would he get mad at me. He doesn't know about this yet either. What should i do?
January 9, 2009 @ 05:03 PM

Inactive

Just tell him about it and see what he says and go from there.
January 9, 2009 @ 05:03 PM
zzzboy

so your friends chick like you now?

that sucks dude. you could probably get with her but i swear your friend will be pissed off deep inside leading to shit talking behind your back. your friend will prolly say its cool and everything too if you ask him but he probably cares.

maybe wait till he finds a new girl?
January 9, 2009 @ 05:05 PM
WhiteMike

I wouldn't do it. Unless you can keep it quiet, than slay vag.
January 9, 2009 @ 05:09 PM
FreshAddict

don't get into it - sounds like u dont even like her anyway
January 9, 2009 @ 05:11 PM
Dj Homme

that sucks dude. you could probably get with her but i swear your friend will be pissed off deep inside leading to shit talking behind your back. your friend will prolly say its cool and everything too if you ask him but he probably cares.

Pimp pimp!
January 9, 2009 @ 05:27 PM
Joweee

I was thinking the same. Like maybe he's just trying not to seem like a bitch and act like he doesn't care.
don't get into it - sounds like u dont even like her anyway

and your right. K, guys thanks. I called her acting sad and was like "you and my friend, blahzay, blahzay, can't work out." =].
January 9, 2009 @ 05:45 PM
tRick

thats wierd. im going to the bowling alley with my friend whos taking this girl and the girls friend is coming too. thatd be even wierder if the same situation arose for me.
January 9, 2009 @ 05:49 PM
SoleSurvivor

Wtf is blahzay?
January 9, 2009 @ 05:50 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Wtf is blahzay?

lol...um I'd say slowly tell your friend...while continuing pursuing the girl.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

January 9, 2009 @ 06:03 PM
JIBBA

I wouldn't do it. Unless you can keep it quiet, than slay vag.

hahaha slay vag.

but yeah i say do it and if there is a problem be like "doodguy wtf?! you said you were over her!"

or you could just ask him if he would care if you chilled with her.

also is your avatar a pic of that dood julian?

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

January 9, 2009 @ 06:05 PM
AntonyT

hit it. ask questions later
January 9, 2009 @ 06:29 PM
TerenDelvonJones

Whoa dude. i totally understand wut ur going through. the exact same thing happened to me only it was this time in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time.
January 9, 2009 @ 06:55 PM
fffffut

shane i was thinking about posting that but you beat me!!
January 9, 2009 @ 06:56 PM
TerenDelvonJones

i always tend to do that!
January 9, 2009 @ 06:58 PM
fffffut

1 step a head of tha game
January 9, 2009 @ 07:06 PM
TerenDelvonJones

im next level
January 9, 2009 @ 08:01 PM
that dude

suspended

if he's too shy or whatever its his loss..

SMASH !
January 9, 2009 @ 08:43 PM
ThePepperSkull

cosign. Fuck her raw and if he says shit about it, slap him in the mouth and call him out on being a bitchmade faggot.
January 9, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
TerenDelvonJones

and then fuck him raw. get that niggga pregant or some shit,
January 9, 2009 @ 09:38 PM
minusind

if your diggin ol' girl then go for it, but tell your boy first
if you juss think shes ok, then tell your boy, and decide if you wanna pounce or not based on his reaction
or you cudd juss forget it ever happened and go make an omelet and beat your meat, blahzay blahzay
January 9, 2009 @ 09:41 PM
TerenDelvonJones

and then fuck him raw. get that niggga pregant or some shit,

this is still ur best bet.
January 10, 2009 @ 01:46 AM
Hellah Fresh

tell him! "I can't help it if the b!tch choose me!"
January 10, 2009 @ 05:28 AM
Jim Jardashian

Damn.

Please login first to reply.