300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
June 7, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
missy.

also... if you havent already

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/05/29/yale-students-final-essay-goes-viral-after-fatal-car-accident/

http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/2012/may/27/keegan-opposite-loneliness/

I went to high school with her boyfriend (who survived the crash).

Damn..

yea.. damn. makes me sad cuz i knew someone else who was like in the same position as her and got into a car crash and died =/

Damn You guys putting me on some Philisophical shit now, thinking bout what it means to truly live. I think the best is not to overthink things, just live life and try to enjoy it while you can.

we're getting to that age man. idk about you but im reaching my mid twenties..

if you guys havent... watch Take Me Home Tonight. wasnt that great but wasnt that bad either but it's pretty much the same idea of whats it mean to actually be "living"... especially those who are in their 20's in college, just got out of college or wasnt able to go to college..

everyones lost but you still have time to "live".. idk. hahaha

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

June 7, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
crumpet

^^ oh yeah I saw that movie, couldnt really relate to it cause I'm barely getting outta highschool rite now. itwas still a decent movie tho.
June 7, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
Hellah Fresh

also... if you havent already

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/05/29/yale-students-final-essay-goes-viral-after-fatal-car-accident/

http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/2012/may/27/keegan-opposite-loneliness/

I went to high school with her boyfriend (who survived the crash).

Damn..

yea.. damn. makes me sad cuz i knew someone else who was like in the same position as her and got into a car crash and died =/

Damn You guys putting me on some Philisophical shit now, thinking bout what it means to truly live. I think the best is not to overthink things, just live life and try to enjoy it while you can.

we're getting to that age man. idk about you but im reaching my mid twenties..

if you guys havent... watch Take Me Home Tonight. wasnt that great but wasnt that bad either but it's pretty much the same idea of whats it mean to actually be "living"... especially those who are in their 20's in college, just got out of college or wasnt able to go to college..

everyones lost but you still have time to "live".. idk. hahaha

Is that the movie where the girl sneezed and sharted at the same time?
June 8, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
missy.

^ lololwut i dont remember that part. o_O

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

June 9, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
kelleydenham

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 9, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
Clazzy8

I feel like this picture could be turned into a movie.
June 9, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
TASK

June 9, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
G8tor

Im fascinated with slums and places like this. I see that girl on the right to be a devout buddhist (or whatever religion) turned bad bitch and runs away with the badass dude on the left.

off top

June 9, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
RandomHouseholdItems

Valedictorian at my school
June 9, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
Virunga

Ummmmmm..... that kid on the left is a boy, in Laos, Thailand, and Cambodia boys are expected to do some service as a Monk for a time.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

October 11, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
backlikethat

bump this yo.
October 11, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
devonte

October 11, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
craigsagersuit

in an alternate universe they're the same person

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 11, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
devonte

In 1961, Leonid Rogozov, 27, was the only surgeon in the Soviet Antarctic Expedition. During the expedition, he felt severe pain in the stomach and had a high fever. Rogozov examined himself and discovered that his appendix was inflamed and could burst at any time. With a local anesthesia, he operated himself to remove the appendix. An engineer and a meteorologist assisted surgery.
October 11, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
drtmcgrt

This is the last photo that was taken of me with my grandfather. He passed away today. R.I.P

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

October 12, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
slytendencies

Liberia civil war in 2003

Lmao
October 12, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
bananaoke

Liberia civil war in 2003

Lmao

SMH.
October 12, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
tree fiddy

VERY POWERFUL IMAGERY
October 12, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
brannen

This is the last photo that was taken of me with my grandfather. He passed away today. R.I.P

condolence bro
November 19, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
turnyourbrandon

Only 44 Dukha families remain, totaling somewhere between 200 and 400 people. They ride, breed, milk, and live off of reindeer, though the reindeer population has dropped to approximately 600 since the 1970s, when it was an estimated 2000.
November 20, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
craigsagersuit

“In war, there are no unwounded soldiers.”

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

November 20, 2012 @ 11:58 AM
sharky

sad
November 20, 2012 @ 02:16 PM
frizurd

Funeral takes place for 11 members of the Dallo family killed by Israel
Funerals were held for members of the Dallo family killed in Israeli strikes on Gaza City, in what was reported by Israeli media as "mistaken" strike. The Isreali army has since responded that the attack was intended and the it was aimed at the senior Hamas leader living in the same building as the Dallo family. [AFP PHOTO/MAHMUD HAMS] Al Jazeera Gaza Live Blog

GAZA CITY (AFP/Reuters) – Israeli strikes on Sunday killed 23 Palestinians including 14 women and children in the bloodiest day of its Gaza bombing campaign, the health ministry said.
Nine children, five of them babies and toddlers, and five women were among the victims in violence that raised the overall number of Gazans killed to 69 in around 100 hours of relentless Israeli air strikes.

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

November 20, 2012 @ 02:22 PM
JohnvHarrison

Funerals were held for members of the Dallo family killed in Israeli strikes on Gaza City, in what was reported by Israeli media as "mistaken" strike. The Isreali army has since responded that the attack was intended and the it was aimed at the senior Hamas leader living in the same building as the Dallo family. [AFP PHOTO/MAHMUD HAMS] Al Jazeera Gaza Live Blog

not buying it. full bodies still in-tact after being "bombed", eyes still open at a "funeral", faces with visible marks being shown and not covered with the kafan

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 20, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
unoedoe

dem black folks don't look happy

Info?

Pretty sure that's from the black hawk down operation in somalia.
November 21, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
TIMDOT

not buying it. full bodies still in-tact after being "bombed", eyes still open at a "funeral", faces with visible marks being shown and not covered with the kafan

Ban for this stupidity.

TRYING REALLY REALLY HARD ------------------------------------- FEELINGS WILL BE APPREHENDED

November 21, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
Jay Z

JohnvHarrison you a retarded huh
November 21, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
JohnvHarrison

I'm not seeing any facts all I'm seeing is niggas telling me I'm stupid, how bout you come back with some facts to argue the shit. I said why I don't believe it, now tell me why I should

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 21, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
frizurd

I'm not seeing any facts all I'm seeing is niggas telling me I'm stupid, how bout you come back with some facts to argue the shit. I said why I don't believe it, now tell me why I should

I don't know why I'm replying, but

does the second picture look real enough for you...?

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

November 21, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
JohnvHarrison

I don't know why I'm replying, but

does the second picture I posted look real enough...?

More real than the first one sure. I'd like a link to this "gaza live blog" you're getting these pics from. I'd also like some other news reports to back up the validity.

Please login first to reply.