Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
January 12, 2009 @ 10:55 PM
soulamazing.

damn loll was that supposed to be common sense?

Lol, nah, not really, unless you watch the news.
January 12, 2009 @ 10:59 PM
Darter

I just figured it was him because why else would a random baby with a mom be significant. It did take me a minute to figure out it was him though.
January 12, 2009 @ 10:59 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

January 12, 2009 @ 11:34 PM
KICKROCKS

January 12, 2009 @ 11:38 PM
JohnnyBoy

January 12, 2009 @ 11:59 PM
KICKROCKS

January 13, 2009 @ 12:15 AM
&bullshit

^^^^^
good post kick

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

January 13, 2009 @ 12:29 AM
FearItSelf

Obama

Greek Riots

those are mannequins

my personal favorite
January 13, 2009 @ 12:34 AM
10PIECE

BEFORE Dr. Seuss made children's books

http://cargocollective.com/BrancheC http://www.behance.net/BrancheC

January 13, 2009 @ 12:40 AM
Homeless

I took it as, while many Americans are dying in a war, a majority of us are pondering over stupid things such as the internet without really thinking of what is going on in the World.

i think it was her boyfriend or fiancee in the casket behind her. that dude on the left stood their all night with her
January 13, 2009 @ 12:47 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

damn loll was that supposed to be common sense?

you can't recognize him?

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

January 13, 2009 @ 01:01 AM
jaythestar

Challenger on its final take off in 1986. I wathed this on Tv in class in the secon grade. 2nd pic is the challenger crew
January 13, 2009 @ 01:05 AM
Ferris

Assassination of Egyptian President Anwar Sadat by Muslim Extremists for having signed a peace treaty with Israel:

January 13, 2009 @ 01:21 AM
KICKROCKS

Hey Kickrocks, those are some decent pics, where did you find them at and whats the story behind some of them???

It's a blog/journal [http://vervephoto.wordpress.com/2008/page/10/] type site. I didn't fully read the stories behind the photos I posted; there's just so many.
January 13, 2009 @ 02:21 AM
zyezye

wow are you fuckin kidding me? you know WHY at all why canada has to do this? it involves, global warming, endangered species, economy, and these things multiply too fucking fast.

global warming, melting ice, polar bears starve because they cant hunt seals on the ice, more polar bears starve and die = less polar bears to maintain the seal population. more seals mean they eat more fiss which decline the fish population and then give bad news for fisher men. fisher men lose jobs = families get into shit, not good for the economy. essentially more seals = more economic and enviromental problems. they are the fucking equivalent to deer. kill one next year 10 takes its place.

yeah people fuckin care about seals that arent even endangered while the polar bears, who are endangered, are barely keeping a healthy population to maintain the seals outragous numbers. just because its cute doesnt mean its on the endangered list.

/rant

sorry bout that its just some people arnt educated to know why things happen.
January 13, 2009 @ 03:43 AM
Darter

wow are you fuckin kidding me? you know WHY at all why canada has to do this? it involves, global warming, endangered species, economy, and these things multiply too fucking fast.

global warming, melting ice, polar bears starve because they cant hunt seals on the ice, more polar bears starve and die = less polar bears to maintain the seal population. more seals mean they eat more fiss which decline the fish population and then give bad news for fisher men. fisher men lose jobs = families get into shit, not good for the economy. essentially more seals = more economic and enviromental problems. they are the fucking equivalent to deer. kill one next year 10 takes its place.

yeah people fuckin care about seals that arent even endangered while the polar bears, who are endangered, are barely keeping a healthy population to maintain the seals outragous numbers. just because its cute doesnt mean its on the endangered list.

/rant

What you said is kind of a paradox. Your saying killing the seals means less polar bears to eat them which means there will be more seals, wait what? If there are less bears to eat the seals doesn't that mean there will be more seals for those hunters to kill. Your basically saying a low seal population will result in a high seal population? Won't that high seal population just make the polar bear population go up again. Actually that how shit works the wild sometimes. The predator to pray ratio fluctuates a lot. I do agree that people only sympathize with cute animals.

I'm not saying your wrong I'm just questioning what you said.

Sorry for the off topic post.
January 13, 2009 @ 03:54 AM
Calborn

Global warming > less polar bears > more seals > less fish > less income for fishermen

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.

January 13, 2009 @ 04:04 AM
Darter

Shit at first I though he was bashing the Canadians for doing this and I totally skipped over the whole global warming part so it made no sense to me(for the people who saw my original post). Now that i get that post I totally agree that people only sympathize with cute animals and rarely look at the whole picture. Props zyezye for pointing that shit out.
January 13, 2009 @ 04:51 AM
Hash>

zyezye speakin dat trufe. it's a shame they have to die but it's how life goes in the natural world, and there's much more shameful things "canada" has done. by canada i mean the government.
January 13, 2009 @ 10:58 AM
FACE

I took it as, while many Americans are dying in a war, a majority of us are pondering over stupid things such as the internet without really thinking of what is going on in the World.

your an idiot. this picture has been posted before. It's a dead soldiers wife refusing to leave her husbands side till burial.

Orlando, FL. OG as fuck.

January 13, 2009 @ 11:01 AM
jaythestar

your an idiot. this picture has been posted before. It's a dead marines wife refusing to leave her husbands side till burial.

fixed
January 13, 2009 @ 12:15 PM
SubPrime

/rant

that made no sense

please lern how 2 rite so peeple can undersand

if you are in college please take an argumentive writing class
January 13, 2009 @ 12:18 PM
Flatland Funk

Your an idiot subprime if you cant understand that.
January 13, 2009 @ 12:23 PM
SubPrime

[SIZE="6"]Your[/SIZE] an idiot subprime if you cant understand that.

"So put a quarter in ya ass 'cause you played yourself "
January 13, 2009 @ 12:35 PM
Flatland Funk

proper grammar isnt my main concern when posting on this site. i leave that for my schoolwork. smile
January 13, 2009 @ 01:30 PM
zyezye

"So put a quarter in ya ass 'cause you played yourself "

its teh internautz!
January 13, 2009 @ 01:40 PM
Boost

proper grammar isnt my main concern when posting on this site. i leave that for my schoolwork. smile

haha true say
January 13, 2009 @ 02:10 PM
Calborn

Dead Confederate soldier.

The Civil War was a war in which even boys as young as 12 joined and fought in.

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.

January 13, 2009 @ 04:39 PM
theconqueror

its teh internautz!

hahahahahaha. this made me lolzz
January 13, 2009 @ 06:38 PM
t( ' ' )t

wow great pics keep it up guys

Please login first to reply.