Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 6, 2009 @ 01:46 AM
dmwalking

Damn, i remember when that happened to be too.

Then I told her about the time in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time

Seen it before like last year, but i can't remember where it's from.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 6, 2009 @ 01:48 AM
hash.

idk but everytime i see it i "laugh" (i can't really because it hurts immensely)
January 6, 2009 @ 01:50 AM
minimalist.

I think it's from that thread about when you finally became a man or some shit.
January 6, 2009 @ 01:50 AM
dmwalking

idk but everytime i see it i "laugh" (i can't really because it hurts immensely)

yeah word, i don't feel like reading through 4 pages....what's the update? you ok?

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 6, 2009 @ 01:51 AM
dmwalking

I think it's from that thread about when you finally became a man or some shit.

nah i could've sworn i remember it from waaaaaaaay before that thread...like something playboystino said.

January 6, 2009 @ 01:59 AM
hash.

still leaking brain fluid?

well i leaked a tiny little trickle earlier but i'm dope now. going to the health sciences center tomorrow.
January 6, 2009 @ 02:01 AM
ThePepperSkull

It's t from the "When did you realize you;d become a man?" thread. it was the beginning post.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.