Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 9, 2010 @ 12:14 PM
Dental Plan

Will it always be creepy shit that you see? or can it be good?

99% of the time its creepy, just like eating nutmeg
August 9, 2010 @ 12:22 PM
eastwood

this astral projection shit sounds dope, but kinda freaky
August 9, 2010 @ 12:30 PM
Denny Crane

I never see anything when it happens to me.
August 9, 2010 @ 12:34 PM
Dental Plan

I never see anything when it happens to me.

you would if you'd use LSD like all the cool kids
August 9, 2010 @ 12:59 PM
Legit Shit

If you and your friend both astral projected, then yes, you would be able to see and talk to eachother in the astral. People often astral travel together, as it is more fun!

this is what attracts me the most. if you and a few friends have this shit down pact, you can literally meet up and shit in the astral plane and fly around.. fucking nuts. then wake up and you all remember what happened cool

upthefunk

August 9, 2010 @ 01:16 PM
northwest

Had one helluva lucid dream last night. It was a good one though. It gave me a slightly different outlook on life.
August 9, 2010 @ 01:22 PM
im2hype4u

this shit is hard i keep waking up in the middle of the night.
August 9, 2010 @ 01:28 PM
mrh

first night of actually hoping for a lucid dream last night. the only dream i remember was i was trying to sleep, ripped ass suuuper loud and heard my brother say to him self 'fucking disgusting' and it was over lol
August 9, 2010 @ 01:31 PM

Inactive

People will get there mind fucked up, and will eventually commit suicide. Living in dream land, can mess up certain people. Even though it´s all natural--
August 9, 2010 @ 01:44 PM
mrh

i just started reading that astral travel stuff and it sounds fucking awesome. I really dont believe that two people can do it at the same time and actually communicate with each other and then you both end up remembering the same experience but I'll read up more on it.

And with what you said strippedgoat, I think its worth the risk for sure ha
August 9, 2010 @ 02:20 PM
Auguste

Damn, Astral Projection and Out of Body experiences really interest me. I'll try that when I get better at lucid dreaming.

I forgot where I read this but it said that anything you do in real life you can do it again in a dream. I know it sounds confusing but I don't know how to word it better. For example, if you smoked weed IRL and you smoked in your dream, you would get the same effects. I was reading a trip report where some guy had done DMT IRL and when he was lucid he did DMT in his dream and he said he was in a state of Nirvana. Next time I'm lucid I'm going to smoke some Salvia and see what happens.

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

August 9, 2010 @ 02:23 PM
northwest

^
Word. I've smoked weed in a dream of mine before, but I don't remember if I got high or not.
August 9, 2010 @ 04:14 PM
eddie.

So I've had a few lucid dreams in my time..

The one that I remember most vividly was from a few weeks ago.

Basically I was in my living room in the middle of the night with 3 random guys, we were like drinkin JD and smoking weed and shit. Then their faces all morphed into some ghoulish shit, kind of like some halloween masks, but they were their real faces. Then they all floated away, and left through my chimney.

Even in a dream state I knew that shit wasn't actually happening, so I pinched myself and that's when I realized I was dreaming. I was all happy and shit. Then I like flew out my front window, and I ran into this girl I used to have a crush on. Her tits were hella big, then we fucked for a bit. Haha then I flew into my neighbor's backyard. For some reason they had an empty pool, and I was hiding in it. Then I woke up.

It was pretty dope though. Haha
August 9, 2010 @ 04:19 PM
Constellations

Damn, Astral Projection and Out of Body experiences really interest me. I'll try that when I get better at lucid dreaming.

I forgot where I read this but it said that anything you do in real life you can do it again in a dream. I know it sounds confusing but I don't know how to word it better. For example, if you smoked weed IRL and you smoked in your dream, you would get the same effects. I was reading a trip report where some guy had done DMT IRL and when he was lucid he did DMT in his dream and he said he was in a state of Nirvana. Next time I'm lucid I'm going to smoke some Salvia and see what happens.

A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

I've took some bong rips in my dreams and I'd wake up fucked up. I know I'm not really high, but the mind is a powerful thing. it kinda wears off fast though

\X/

August 9, 2010 @ 04:43 PM
Steve Bartman

I love the out of body experience
Its like sitting back and eating popcorn while watching tv
August 9, 2010 @ 07:29 PM
no0 v.2.0

when i experienced sleep paralysis from lucid dreaming, my whole body was extremely fucking heavy. i could not move, talk, swallow (no homo),etc. but i definitely heard strange noises that were loud as fuck. shit was really strange. the noises sounded like an old static TV for some reason. i also felt strange vibrations that moved up my body in spasms. i never really "saw" anything, and i didn't get anything positive out of it; it was just something creepy that happened to me while i was trying to induce a lucid dream.
August 9, 2010 @ 10:50 PM
northwest

word naps are the best for lucid dreams. ive fallen asleep/woken up like 4 times within like 10 minutes (parents trying to wake me up, but i kept going back to sleep). i had a different dream each time.
August 9, 2010 @ 11:31 PM
bird

tried astral travel and started off with a white light and a lifting feeling but the light kept making me open my eyes and i would snap out of it. still not quite sure if i was doin it right, but i did feel weird. will keep trying and report if anything interesting happens. doing it with friends sounds fuckin insane
August 10, 2010 @ 03:50 AM
DaveGold

I was trying so hard to do this last night. I slept and woke up at least 3 times. Each time before I went back to sleep I told myself "It's only a dream. This shit isn't real" and it didn't work.

Any of you got tips on how to have a successful lucid dream in one day?

www.ProbablyNotGold.com

August 10, 2010 @ 04:03 AM
GoldenNoodles

Never had a lucid dream, want one though.

I've had sleep paralysis. I dreamed of a creepy looking girl, kinda looked like the one from The Ring. Then I woke up on my side, felt a cold wind like someone breathing down your neck. I couldn't turn around and couldn't feel my right arm. Then somehow I fell back to sleep. Thinking back I don't know if I actually "woke up" in the first place. But, at the time it felt real.
August 10, 2010 @ 04:33 AM
Knives

I had an out of body/premonition experience for a couple years straight when i was younger...it kind of scared me at first, but as i began to learn more about dream interpretation it became clearer to me

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

August 10, 2010 @ 04:55 AM
bird

I was trying so hard to do this last night. I slept and woke up at least 3 times. Each time before I went back to sleep I told myself "It's only a dream. This shit isn't real" and it didn't work.

you cant just decide to have one. you might not even know youre dreaming. you have to wait for a whacked out dream that will make u realise ur dreaming, then you can 'snap out of it' and do what you like.
August 10, 2010 @ 05:57 AM
rivas

I've never had a lucid dream

i've had sleep paralysis though, it was one of the scariest expierences ever. I couldnt move or scream, it was cold and it felt like something was behind me and I also heard very loud growling noise.
August 10, 2010 @ 10:08 AM
no0 v.2.0

you can't do it in one day unless your dream recognition is fucking amazing. (which i doubt)
August 10, 2010 @ 01:38 PM
drewblocka

word naps are the best for lucid dreams. ive fallen asleep/woken up like 4 times within like 10 minutes (parents trying to wake me up, but i kept going back to sleep). i had a different dream each time.

i think you are having REM rebound during your little naps. you shouldn't be able to dream in such a short amount of time since you have to make it through all the steps to get to REM. so you must not get enough sleep or enough quality sleep in the night time?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 10, 2010 @ 03:14 PM
Auguste

Try doing reality checks. Every time you walk through a door ask yourself "am I dreaming?" Then when you're actually in a dream and walk through a door you can do a reality check and gain lucidity.

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

August 10, 2010 @ 03:28 PM
Steve Bartman

You have to tell yourself this in the dream.
You have to notice that something is weird and isn't right.

Like i am to the point now where its automatic but when I was younger like 6 or 7 I was doing it when I didn't even realize it. Like when I was scared or having a nightmare I used to close my eyes in my dream and kept wishing for it to be over.
I kept saying it and it happen.
Funny thing about it is that shit can back fire lol.
August 10, 2010 @ 03:47 PM
no0 v.2.0

this is how i lucid dream. i haven't been doing it consistently, but last summer; when i had all the time in the world, and whatnot. i would induce a lucid dream by using a technique called the WILD; aka the Wake Initiated Lucid Dream. to do this, you need to have a routine sleep schedule, this is definitely key. i hated this so much, but after a month i experienced a lucid dream and it was totally worth it. make sure you get ONLY 8 hours of sleep a night. not too much, not too little; cause both can be unhealthy for your body and productivity. my sleep hours were usually 2am-10am. dream recall is definitely necessary for this technique too. you can experience a lucid dream, but if you're not able to recall it correctly, what's the fucking point of going through all of this shit in the first place? this technique also doesn't work overnight, it takes more than that; give it a good month or so, and you'll see results.

alright, once you got your sleeping schedule down, you have to make sure you wake up right before your REM period starts. it's usually 5-6 hours after you fall asleep. this is why keeping a routine schedule is necessary. for me, i would go to bed at around 2am, and wake up around 7am. once your alarm sounds off, get the fuck out of bed. you have to gain full consciousness to initiate a lucid dream. make sure you walk around, take a piss, etc. for a good 15 minutes to ensure that you are awake.

once your 15 minutes of being awake is over, lie down back in bed, this time counting, while repeating "i'm dreaming". for example, i would tell myself "1... i'm dreaming. 2... i'm dreaming. 3... i'm dreaming" etc. this part is the most tedious part, and its definitely hard to keep control. make sure you don't move or swallow at all, a slight movement can fuck up your consciousness and awake you right away. to get this technique to work, i had to count into the fucking hundreds, so don't be frustrated if you're not experiencing anything yet. but yeah, once you make your transition from being awake to being "asleep", you might experience sleep paralysis. this perosnnally freaked me the fuck out. some people experuience it differently than others. some people hear sounds, feel vibrations, feel heavy, etc. it's really creepy, but as long as you keep still and reassure yourself you're straight, nothing bad will happen to you.

after a month of doing this, i experienced my first lucid dream. at first, lucidity is going to be a reall struggle to maintain. you have to notice key clues about your dream that guide you to realize that this is totally irrational. for example, if you're in a room in your dream, and theres a light switch. try to turn it on. for me, the lights would never go off/on. also, pinch yourself. do you feel pain? if you don't feel shit, you're dreaming for sure. also, when you realize your lucid for the first few times, you might wake yourself up immediately. this was definitely a problem for me. once i achieved lucidity, i felt my environment "spin" and a woke up right away.

well yeha, that was pretty much my method. i haven't done this in a few months since my sleeping pattern is totally fucked, but this is pretty mch how i induced lucid dreams every night.
August 10, 2010 @ 03:57 PM
northwest

i think you are having REM rebound during your little naps. you shouldn't be able to dream in such a short amount of time since you have to make it through all the steps to get to REM. so you must not get enough sleep or enough quality sleep in the night time?

word. that's what i was thinking at first. maybe they arent dreams. maybe they're just me thinking shit while half awake/half asleep. but on the other hand i barely sleep.
August 10, 2010 @ 04:31 PM
Cryptick

i was lucid this morning.

I forgot about it untill i read this thread.

I was pulled this one chicks pants down and was just grabbing ass..

was pretty romantic

Please login first to reply.