Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
June 7, 2009 @ 02:39 PM
sebas

i feel like this argument is being highly affected by latrell's previous history. let someone with more rep have brought it up & ppl would be tearing soxfan up like nigggggas was scouting pics of twomany a while back, showing how he copied niggggas fits.
June 7, 2009 @ 02:41 PM
RyanF.Baby

Haha, the above fit is not one of my best I'll be the first to admit it. I was trying to hang onto the t which I had for a long time and chreished for a long time, and someone had given me those pants which I sold the next day, but yes that is a very laughable picture.

@Soxfan, don't question my sources, the pic is from less then a year ago.

I can trey flip.

you cant trey flip shit in jeans like those

the pot is calling the kettle black

fall back poser

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

June 7, 2009 @ 02:43 PM
WhiteMike

Soxfans parents really love him. Nice Raekwon shirt by the way, you a big wu-tang fan? I think not. Look I agree this dudes fits are clean but almost anyone could pull off 400 dollar shoes, 225 dollar denim, and 80 dollar resell supreme t's (that is a grand total of 705 dollars.) When it comes down to it, this dude is so impressionable, he just buys into a boring ass uniform that he has literally no affiliation with from a cultural standpoint. I may think Iron Koopa or diddykong or whatever is a little bitch, but at least he knows his shit, he doesn't walk around with a Wu-tang shirt while secretly listening to Linkin Park on his ipod (which his parents bought him.) I think it's time you stop praising this kid who is outfitted by his parents wallets, because his fits aren't even that good, and they are so simple. It's like your third pair of visvims in a month, face it kid you're a poser.

BTW nice fit, seriously, it's the best in pages.

Who the FUCK cares? It doesn't affect you in any FUCKING way. Point is, you guys BOTH wear supreme, are both skinny white kids, the only difference is that his shit looks good and you look like shit.

If people have money, why not spend it on clothes that they like. Should he not buy visvims and wear some ghetto ass filas because its a recession?

Fuck you.
June 7, 2009 @ 02:43 PM
soxfan3366

include the date next time

*may 13th 2008*

i'm sorry it bothers you so much a friend of mine has a macbook.
June 7, 2009 @ 02:45 PM
latrellspree99

I was saying I can in general, not in my jandex (jean spandex) ass pants, and air force ones. And you guys still haven't told me how what I said was wrong.
indirectdelete

Lolz @ this NYC private school kid e-beef.
Logikal Accord

Ugh, can we get off this thing already.
June 7, 2009 @ 02:47 PM
jaded

i feel like this argument is being highly affected by latrell's previous history. let someone with more rep have brought it up & ppl would be tearing soxfan up like nigggggas was scouting pics of twomany a while back, showing how he copied niggggas fits.

I don't really agree with that, I think soxfan has consistently posted nice fits, and if someone really wants to pick him apart because he has dropped a little more cash (or a family member has dropped a little more cash, not sure how that accusation originated) on his outfits than that's their problem, not his. I'm sure we'd all be buying more Visvim items and what not if we could regularly afford it, no reason to criticize the people who want to spend their money that way, the fact that it's a recession has absolutely nothing to do with it, even in a recession there are still people out there making money and people who already have it, and they can spend it however they want.

Since I've been posting here, I have never seen latrell post a fit where he looked comfortable in his clothes, and I have never seen a fit where the sizing on his clothes was right. On top of that, he never just stands up straight and takes a picture, he's always hunched over looking down at his feet like a moron.

You posting a fit in an APC polo, APC jeans, and Prada shoes and then going after Soxfan for wearing Visvim is laughable. Fix your own fits before you go after someone else for how they dress.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

RyanF.Baby

I was saying I can in general, not in my jandex (jean spandex) ass pants, and air force ones. And you guys still haven't told me how what I said was wrong.

nah man, youre completely right

filth

so how did u find that picture of sofan?
June 7, 2009 @ 02:48 PM

Inactive

my bad latrell i couldn't find the kermit tee but wtf is this?

is that what supreme is all about?

the fuck is this shit? there's no excuse for dressing this poorly unless you're an idiot.
June 7, 2009 @ 02:48 PM
latrellspree99

Haha, i have a macbook too, I agree that was a ridiculous argument. But you can't deny the fact that three months ago you were a fucking American Apperal cockrider, and now you're a strictly supreme, visvim, skull jeans wearing ass mofucccka. Matter of fact you were wearing nudies like three weeks ago.
June 7, 2009 @ 02:49 PM

Inactive

[SIZE="7"]who gives a fuck.[/SIZE]
June 7, 2009 @ 02:49 PM

Inactive

yo

that's you. stop talking.
June 7, 2009 @ 02:50 PM
WhiteMike

Lol at dude saying soxfan has no swag and has no right to wear supreme when hes wearing jeans halfway up his asshole and a box logo 2 sizes too small that he probably bought off ebay for a good deal so he could own some premeee.
June 7, 2009 @ 02:51 PM
latrellspree99

I'm his friend on facebook.
June 7, 2009 @ 02:51 PM
RyanF.Baby

i wish shinesolo was here to weigh in on all of this

shinesolo where are you????

June 7, 2009 @ 02:55 PM
lawlercon

Haha, i have a macbook too, I agree that was a ridiculous argument. But you can't deny the fact that three months ago you were a fucking American Apperal cockrider, and now you're a strictly supreme, visvim, skull jeans wearing ass mofucccka. Matter of fact you were wearing nudies like three weeks ago.

latrell,

people do evolve and change interests in what clothes they want to wear. you must of moved up from those addidas shell toes to those prada dress shoes at some point. sorry to break it to you but who the fuck cares if the dude stepped his game up to some visvims? you just sound like a jealous asshole.

ps: lol @ ryans signature... see what you did!
June 7, 2009 @ 02:56 PM
BackLike45'

damn yo, sell me that box logo tee. i have a son comin' in, in a couple of months. for real for real.
June 7, 2009 @ 02:58 PM
dirtyandypants

oh noes.
sam doesn't have the credentials to wear those clothes!
June 7, 2009 @ 02:59 PM
Calborn

dudes arguing about clothes.

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.

June 7, 2009 @ 02:59 PM
sebas

I don't really agree with that, I think soxfan has consistently posted nice fits, and if someone really wants to pick him apart because he has dropped a little more cash (or a family member has dropped a little more cash, not sure how that accusation originated) on his outfits than that's their problem, not his. I'm sure we'd all be buying more Visvim items and what not if we could regularly afford it, no reason to criticize the people who want to spend their money that way, the fact that it's a recession has absolutely nothing to do with it, even in a recession there are still people out there making money and people who already have it, and they can spend it however they want.

i think the main thing latrell was saying is that soxfan is a poser and just heard/learned about all this shit a few months ago & began to buy everything he possibly could to fit in.
June 7, 2009 @ 03:05 PM
rawbee.

[SIZE="7"]soxfaggot and latrellfaggot

you're both faggots.

now shut the fuck up.
[/SIZE]

i think the main thing latrell was saying is that soxfan is a poser and just heard/learned about all this shit a few months ago & began to buy everything he possibly could to fit in.

June 7, 2009 @ 03:09 PM
A POWERS

What up it ya boi da infamous A POWERS, nuggets gone, da kidd gotta show his support for da bes team left. so A POWERS had 2 un-ds da vintage lakers nike jersey (ya boi don't mess wit dem adidas knock offs).

YA boi
in:

Lakers REWIND
Eggplant foam
SUPREME fitted
wht G SHOCK
stussy shades
blk shorts.
June 7, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
RyanF.Baby

correct me if im wrong, but whether you found out about Supreme in 94, 04 or 09, no one was born wearing a box logo tee

everyone found out about Supreme and started buying the shit at some point

thats how clothes works...you find a brand you like and then you buy their stuff

thats like criticizing someone for buying hedi era dior pieces today because they werent up on it when hedi was still at dior

June 7, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
lawlercon

never cease to amaze me AP
June 7, 2009 @ 03:12 PM
RyanF.Baby

unfortunately the cats out of the bag on this

ive seen "Ira's" myspace

we know its a joke

June 7, 2009 @ 03:13 PM
ricky tan

What up it ya boi da infamous A POWERS, nuggets gone, da kidd gotta show his support for da bes team left. so A POWERS had 2 un-ds da vintage lakers nike jersey (ya boi don't mess wit dem adidas knock offs).

YA boi
in:

Lakers REWIND
Eggplant foam
SUPREME fitted
wht G SHOCK
stussy shades
blk shorts.

yo thanks for the comical break

hung 10 never surfed

June 7, 2009 @ 03:19 PM

Inactive

SUPREME fitted.
June 7, 2009 @ 04:23 PM
sebas

wooo its open again. nice one koor

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.