WDYWT: 2009 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

Apr 03, 2009 @ 21:31

Carhartt
H&M
Old navy
Nudie
Vans
Apr 03, 2009 @ 21:36
^ saying its obvious thats 3 different people and none of them are you. But it's probably all a joke i'm mad late on

I guess it's SB on the first two pics , third is a joke . you're not late , just too young on HB to know SB's fits

oggi;

Bella blushing

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Apr 03, 2009 @ 22:00
I guess it's SB on the first two pics , third is a joke . you're not late , just too young on HB to know SB's fits

it's all just a joke at 5th D's expense.

yes, I lurk there........tongueface
Apr 03, 2009 @ 22:11
Originally posted by Inactive User
***** u gay...trying to "please" me and shit

That's all I want to do baby.
Apr 03, 2009 @ 22:22
Quick shot, been a while
http://i39.tinypic.com/24fa3uq.jpg

Preme/NDG/Stussy sunglasses/Surface 2 Air/ Vans
Apr 03, 2009 @ 22:27
dope fit
Apr 03, 2009 @ 22:33
I can still see Goslett's man boobies
Apr 03, 2009 @ 22:38
Apr 03, 2009 @ 22:46
awwwww its ok lil guy

You callin people out on the internet about the fucking weather conditions man, take a look at yourself.
Apr 03, 2009 @ 23:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
i like your fits, but i always feel like youre about to tip over in your pictures..like its a race to take the picture before you just completely fall over

LMFAO!

Well said! I see the same thing haha.

^

Watchu know bout that

haha yeah i know, but theres actually a reason for it... a few months ago i had knee surgery on my left knee and i guess the habit formed of putting all my weight on the right. plus i be leanin'

haha thanks for the love though guys &)
Apr 03, 2009 @ 23:05
Sup guys?
Ignore the red hat it was for another forum.

Supreme
Nike
Nike

boo
Apr 03, 2009 @ 23:31
haha yeah i know, but theres actually a reason for it... a few months ago i had knee surgery on my left knee and i guess the habit formed of putting all my weight on the right. plus i be leanin'

haha thanks for the love though guys &)

well now i just feel like an asshole

GANGSTUH LEANIN' CUH

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

Apr 03, 2009 @ 23:33

Muy bien.

My favorite shirt right there.

Everything is purple.. my brain is fuckin purple

Apr 03, 2009 @ 23:35
Quick shot, been a while
http://i39.tinypic.com/24fa3uq.jpg

Preme/NDG/Stussy sunglasses/Surface 2 Air/ Vans

Any idea where I'd be able to pickup that zip up?

EDIT: Please don't tell me it's Preme... Nice fit though.
Apr 03, 2009 @ 23:57

Damn this goes hard too bad SB left. does anyone know what season the bape denim is from?
Apr 04, 2009 @ 00:00
You callin people out on the internet about the fucking weather conditions man, take a look at yourself.

watchusez?

instagram: prxsh

Apr 04, 2009 @ 00:16
^^^^^
lmao

anyways, i got home saw my cam and said, hey why not...enjoy my terrible jeans, ball grabbing and pretend screwface smokeyface

but ya girl likes it blushing
Apr 04, 2009 @ 00:18
dmw. i kinda like you. you're alright. but that fit? that fit isn't alright...
Apr 04, 2009 @ 00:20
dmw. i kinda like you. you're alright. but that fit? that fit isn't alright...

lol, i know...i like to see people's reactions...especially since I critique so much...but I have a good sense of humor....cuz like I said, in real life, like, away from HB, girls like it, so I'm good. I do wish I had better jeans though. smh
Apr 04, 2009 @ 00:22
ehh boring fit but im bored as fuck soooo

top half detail

lower half detail...same dirty asss vans muhfucka

Apr 04, 2009 @ 00:24
damn ryan, you dropped mad weight. that slim stuff is starting to look right though. Good work...i know you feeling mad energized nowadays.
Apr 04, 2009 @ 00:27
damn ryan, you dropped mad weight. that slim stuff is starting to look right though. Good work...i know you feeling mad energized nowadays.

haha im almost under 150 for the first time in God knows how long

its nice being able to rock slim shit comfortably, but i still got a few pounds to go...and before all the hate on me being anorexic and too light or whatever, im a short dude so anything much heavier over 150 and i start packing a gut

Apr 04, 2009 @ 00:27
thats a horrible look. its not "punk" or "bad brains" its o hai i dragged my coke whites thru some dog shit in central park and never cleaned it off.

and whats up with "top detail"... yeah we all know exactly what that sup tee looks like. you looking for an excuse to post your face doggy? or did you just "like the way the pic turned out"... forehead lines going hoard and all
Apr 04, 2009 @ 00:29
thats a horrible look. its not "punk" or "bad brains" its o hai i dragged my coke whites thru some dog shit in central park and never cleaned it off.

and whats up with "top detail"... yeah we all know exactly what that sup tee looks like. you looking for an excuse to post your face doggy? or did you just "like the way the pic turned out"... forehead lines going hoard and all

nah i put the camera in front of my face on purpose to block it out...who said im trying to look "punk" or "bad brains"?

but hey if you dont like it, you dont like it...no one is forcing you to dress like me

Apr 04, 2009 @ 00:43
Ryan what r u like 5'8?
Apr 04, 2009 @ 00:44
[QUOTE=iLLmati

Apr 04, 2009 @ 00:47
Apr 04, 2009 @ 00:49

you sound like you just received 12 inches of pain in the tuchus

and thats the bottom line

Apr 04, 2009 @ 00:50
you sound like you just received 12 inches of pain in the tuchus

lol

translation: butthurt

Apr 04, 2009 @ 01:14

massive fail

dirty ass mirror
suggestions are welcome

Much better w/o those shoes.

hung 10 never surfed

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.