WDYWT: 2009 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

Apr 02, 2009 @ 10:29

weekday
plain white kirkland
cheap monday
white nikes (not pictured)

never done one of these before. criticism appreciated.

the duck made me lose it haha
Apr 02, 2009 @ 10:41
Apr 02, 2009 @ 10:57
Some people must have problems with chicks ... I like this fit

No, you are just Captain Save-A-Hoe...Listen to some Project Pat and get back to me.
Apr 02, 2009 @ 11:06
Apr 02, 2009 @ 11:24
Recycled cause I was told to hahah

Preme, brand new 710s so I couldn't sag

&)&)&)&)
Apr 02, 2009 @ 11:29

preme
nudie
vans
Apr 02, 2009 @ 11:48

Apr 02, 2009 @ 11:50
Some people must have problems with chicks ... I like this fit

Show me one instance where you disliked a bitch's fit and I might take your opinion into consideration.
Apr 02, 2009 @ 11:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
No, you are just Captain Save-A-Hoe...Listen to some Project Pat and get back to me.

i was going to be a lot more crude in reply to his comment, but you prevented me from doing so. good job, you've spared his feelings.
Apr 02, 2009 @ 11:59

That is the most narcissistic thing I have ever seen .

It's all good though, I love bitches with low self-esteem.
Apr 02, 2009 @ 12:22
skinny white boy in the subs

Apr 02, 2009 @ 12:27
Jesus titty fuckin Christ.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Having over 1500 pictures of yourself sprawled on the internet for everyone to see and comment is a little differnt than contributing to a niche communtity of like minded individuals. WDYWT is for ideas, information, fit, coordination, availability etc. Utilitarian if you will. Having pictures of yourself prancing around and rolling around in a bathtub in a AA leotard is narcissistic.
Apr 02, 2009 @ 12:28
cboom, stop talkin about my girl

Apr 02, 2009 @ 12:29
Jesus titty fuckin Christ.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Having over 1500 pictures of yourself sprawled on the internet for everyone to see and comment is a little differnt than contributing to a niche communtity of like minded individuals. WDYWT is for ideas, information, fit, coordination, availability etc. Utilitarian if you will. Having pictures of yourself prancing around and rolling around in a bathtub in a AA leotard is narcissistic.

That's called photography.

She seems to be into photography, just like someone can be into Supreme, clothes, shoes, ramen noodles, Western movies, weed, and so on.

Nothing wrong with that. Stop trying to make it into a big deal. Fall back.
Apr 02, 2009 @ 12:30
LoLthe fuck, please tell me that's photoshopped,
Apr 02, 2009 @ 12:37
they all think they have a chance and it's funny. There are many chicks that are just as good looking and dress way better. It's just she is posting on here so everyone is like OMMMG! even myself a lil.

A chance ?? please ... I don't even know where she's from ... maybe ny , you think I could give a fuck about a girl from ny ? like 8 hours flight from italy ...

Originally posted by Inactive User
Show me one instance where you disliked a bitch's fit and I might take your opinion into consideration.

i was going to be a lot more crude in reply to his comment, but you prevented me from doing so. good job, you've spared his feelings.

I just don't comment if I don't like .... simple , I can't understand all the free hate , seems like some people is pussy-phobic , like : I'm the king of the homo-republic called HB , get the fuck out of my reign !!

Ps: I'm pretty sure that 90% of those who spread hate on every hb girls ain't even got the balls to say that shit to a real girl in real life .

forgive me Helgen for the long ass post , but it was just to make my point of view more clear ....

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Apr 02, 2009 @ 12:40
Nice edit Helgen. It was a little harsh lol.
Apr 02, 2009 @ 12:40
i love pussy and pussy loves me
like the lemon to the lime, like the bumble to the bee
Apr 02, 2009 @ 12:49
matter of fact .... you're right hel blushing
but I hope the "masterbate" comment was a joke lol

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Apr 02, 2009 @ 12:50
^hahaha. shits soo true. the net homo thing was funny for a bit like 2 yrs ago. But now its just weird seeings guys talking about how they wanna fuck eachother in the ass...
Apr 02, 2009 @ 12:52
^i wanna fuck u in the ass
Apr 02, 2009 @ 12:53
helgen, a super homophobe.
Apr 02, 2009 @ 13:03
Hey babe, come back to bed.
Apr 02, 2009 @ 13:14
I'm not gonna lie, I actually dig the girls fits, but at the same time, we all know what these hoes want when they are posting on a predominately virginized, pre-pubescent teen forum. They just trying to rile these ball-less fagbots up, which is EXACTLY what is going on. That is where a lot of the hate comes from, from most of these guys (except rawbee and goat, they are just some angry niiggas).

And teov, shut your pretty boy ass up with all that bullshit, the internet is here to say what the fuck you want anonymously, who gives a fuck if they'd say it to them in real life, THE INTERNET IS NOT REAL LIFE.
Apr 02, 2009 @ 13:20
hmm , ok .... I dig , that's your opinion .... internet it's not real life

Apr 02, 2009 @ 13:22
ay, chiara, i'd fuck you and everything, but stop pulling that stupid fucking face looking like you just got fuckin slapped

im talking bout the one on the left
Apr 02, 2009 @ 13:38
ay chiara, i'd fuck you and shit, but stop pullin that face where you lookin like someone just fuckin slapped you.

im talking bout this one on the left:

Apr 02, 2009 @ 13:38

Inactive User

Apr 02, 2009 @ 13:39
sup everyone

supreme beanie
ralph leather jacket
peasant status burberry v neck
visvim denim
visvim shoes
Apr 02, 2009 @ 13:43
Ps: I'm pretty sure that 90% of those who spread hate on every hb girls ain't even got the balls to say that shit to a real girl in real life .

truss son, i was known as the white boy in high school that'd tell all the mouthy bitches they were rank and put them in their place. the bitches that talked back never talked back to me blushing

suddenly i miss skipping class to play dominoes int he cafeteria smh
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.