WDYWT: 2009 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

December 24, 2009 @ 02:58:29
Whats wrong with wearin rosaries around your neck tho..
December 24, 2009 @ 03:02:06
Whats wrong with wearin rosaries around your neck tho..

they're not necklaces...
December 24, 2009 @ 03:04:08
looking pretty harlem lol

i wouldnt say that...

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

December 24, 2009 @ 03:07:10
looking pretty harlem lol

what does this mean lol?
December 24, 2009 @ 03:22:44
what does this mean lol?

that Mos is confused, most likely lol

December 24, 2009 @ 03:39:30
nothing screams Harlem like Flannels and beanies
December 24, 2009 @ 04:35:11

1st time posting in wdywt
supreme shirt
apc nc jawns
aj3

lmao,ok,you win smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

He's lying. He just wanted to relieve the tension, but he really meant it on the inside.

this^ and nice fit sub blushing
December 24, 2009 @ 05:05:35
jews don't celebrate christmas, you are correct, however jews are the greediest *****s on earth

they will pretend to celebrate christmas just to recieve extra gifts, other than their demonination, from friends and acquaintances

they are shapeshifters who are able to augment themselves to amass wealth and free shit, they were originally reptoids descended from a common dinosaur ancestor

blinkyeyes
December 24, 2009 @ 05:10:09

u dun fucked up now
December 24, 2009 @ 05:20:07

Outfit vol. Homer Simpson colorway
December 24, 2009 @ 05:39:14
sub, you don't dress nearly well enough to talk the shit you do...

You are definitely not the authority on who dresses well and who doesn't.
December 24, 2009 @ 05:57:26
DAMN WTF!!! Nigas even be talking about heads rocking rosaries? Fuck outta here dumb ass kids, every cat in the hood and any spanish or italian was rocking those shits for whatever reason whether it be they was religious, or just for respect... Whatever they want.

The fuck you got to care so much what a niga got around his neck anyway? If you want to takl shit, ask that niga Kyx where his fucking pitch fork at, because that fit was looking monstrously horrible and dudes givin him props? Fucking cock wavers all day.

u enjoying your first christmas in Japan?

www.nagoyayom.com

December 24, 2009 @ 07:14:16
basics today

all black everything

except for the red flannel lulz

December 24, 2009 @ 07:32:40
jews don't celebrate christmas, you are correct, however jews are the greediest *****s on earth

they will pretend to celebrate christmas just to recieve extra gifts, other than their demonination, from friends and acquaintances

they are shapeshifters who are able to augment themselves to amass wealth and free shit, they were originally reptoids descended from a common dinosaur ancestor

lol holy shit
December 24, 2009 @ 08:18:06
Nice Ryan, prefer the first one, but I guess it's too cold.
December 24, 2009 @ 08:19:53
Nice Ryan, prefer the first one, but I guess it's too cold.

thanks...and yeah its pretty chilly in NY, unfortunately

December 24, 2009 @ 08:38:01
Lol, I'm just relxing today, I'm not even sure what I'll be doing tomorrow at all. How about you?

had xmas dinner this evening and the wife has the day off 2morrow so we are just gonna chillax and watch xmas movies ive downloaded.

its still feels weird how xmas day doesnt happen here, u have to force it to happen lol

have a good day anyway mate

www.nagoyayom.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 24, 2009 @ 09:06:23
Dope Ryan Sub.

Lmao Sub.
December 24, 2009 @ 09:18:03

Lol, sub you impress me sub with the fit and the comebacks!

Sub I thought you said you were fat in that picture you look like your 110 pounds. Is it because of the gym work you been putting it? Also your skin is a nice creamy color for an Asian, not too dark but not all pale and gross. You remind me of Drake a bit. HAHAHA that's all i wanted to say, keep on putting jews in their place for killing Jesus. Your nuts bro!

Merry Christmas HB
December 24, 2009 @ 10:12:07
recycled, diff jeans

i think your the most awkward person in the world and you dress like shit.

1st time posting in wdywt
supreme shirt
apc nc jawns
aj3

Looking like a bratz doll with them shoes and jeans. maybe the down syndrome version of bratz

Inverallen
J Crew Chambray
Vintage Woolrich Fair Isle
Tanner Goods Standard Belt
Uniqlo Cords
Thrifted Carhartt workboots

wtf is this shit!?!? that fit is garbage and ugly as hell and people giving him props?!? ***** has mad patterns and colors, those jeans fit horrible, the sweater looks young and the shirt under it looks sloppy chill man you have no swag just akwardness.

and merry X-mas eve and Xmas to everyone hope you enjoy your holidays....except the asians and soxfan dirty greedy jew...i love you sub
December 24, 2009 @ 10:14:05
^ ppl giving props cus he got red wings and new hype = nice outfit...
December 24, 2009 @ 10:17:04
im gonna post my dads outfit he wears to work.....

Hardhat
bandana
Carhart flannel jacket
carhart denim
red wing boots
December 24, 2009 @ 10:34:49
I really don't get what the fuck is up with people wearing Rosaries like a necklace. Like, to wear the Rosary and then to live lives that are not in accord with proper religious beliefs, you're pretty much mocking a whole religion. Fit is shit, by the way.

Rappers wear crosses and jesus pieces all the time and are far from orthodox.

Originally posted by Inactive User
they're not necklaces...

They're not? Then that's a fail on the designer's part. LOL. "Hmmm, I'm going to make a religious symbol in the form of a car....but you're not supposed to drive it."

Lol, sub you impress me sub with the fit and the comebacks!

Sub I thought you said you were fat in that picture you look like your 110 pounds. Is it because of the gym work you been putting it? Also your skin is a nice creamy color for an Asian, not too dark but not all pale and gross. You remind me of Drake a bit. HAHAHA that's all i wanted to say, keep on putting jews in their place for killing Jesus. Your nuts bro!

Merry Christmas HB

Oh wow yo. Wow. I'm sorry, but like, wow...that was incredibly gay. To comment on a fit is one thing...to compliment how you enjoy the nice creamy color of a nlgga's skin is OD extra...no words can describe the level of non funny gay that is. In fact, it's real gay. Like, authentic gay. Like you really wanna stroke him in real life gay....that's not comedy gay at all yo.

^ ppl giving props cus he got red wings and new hype = nice outfit...

LOL at not being able to read. Nig is rocking carhart boots....but yeah, redwings aren't even that nice. I hate that brolic chunky moc toe. Too clunky looking. Especially with them tight jeans y'all wear.

And to someone who asked if kyx ever dressed badly...the answer is yes....he was once a hypebeast...the vol sac beefing type..then he stumbled onto sufu and decided it was cool to look like he rolled around in a salvation army donation bin.

btw, What the heck does vol sac beefin mean anyway?
December 24, 2009 @ 10:52:00
i liek u
December 24, 2009 @ 11:09:43
dm, I've missed u. Make videos now.
December 24, 2009 @ 11:11:20
SMH why so much hate where are the FITS
December 24, 2009 @ 11:12:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
basics today

all black everything

no hate, but i think it looks alot better without the jacket. but im sure you needed it for obvious reasons. dope nonetheless
December 24, 2009 @ 11:17:35
vol sac beefin means Volume: Sacramento Beefin'

because there's a lot of hypebeasts in sacramento apparently
December 24, 2009 @ 11:32:52
SMH why so much hate where are the FITS

Lol there's a thread for no talking,this thread is for talking...Most of the fits are normal as fuck anyway.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x