WDYWT: 2009 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

Dec 14, 2009 @ 12:31
Is it me or is sub losing his funny?

cant lose what you never had
Dec 14, 2009 @ 12:38
Dec 14, 2009 @ 12:39

lv
vans.
Dec 14, 2009 @ 12:56

This jacket from h&m?
Dec 14, 2009 @ 13:01
Originally posted by Inactive User

swagger on one hundred thousand trillionnnnblinkyeyesblinkyeyes
Dec 14, 2009 @ 13:04

lv
vans.

Cool purse.
Dec 14, 2009 @ 13:05
drew, what, shift - cool shit
Dec 14, 2009 @ 13:06

lol I wouldn't go that far

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

Dec 14, 2009 @ 13:08

lol I wouldn't go that far

Probably at like one-hundred at the most.
Dec 14, 2009 @ 13:21
cant lose what you never had

Listen here you fucking faggot fob. Not only are you a fob, but you're afraid to speak english in public. *****s laugh at your accent behind your back, I bet in school you were afraid of standing up and giving book reports.

Your english is worse than Chopstickthugz. Keep watching old re-runs of "Friends" on the WB, cause i know thats what your ESL teacher at the local community center suggested you to do, so that you could pick up 'american slang'. But that shit failed along time ago cause you ended up sounding like a retarded 'Joey'. You ching chang walla walla bing bang.

Don't fucking catch me at a dim sum joint. I'll catch your ass sitting down with a group of your Fresh off da boat friends, all squinty eyed and shit, using your chopsticks and shit cause you're a pro at picking up bamboo shoots and putting them in between your greasy soy pig laiden lips. I'll also probably catch you slurping your bowl of soup cause fucking fobs don't know shit about manners.

The ironic thing about you, is that you try to make yourself look like you're 'asian american'. Like you grew up in the U.S. Thats why you wear abercrombie and shit to make it seem like you're 'down with the white culture'. You aint down for shit. Cause when *****s ask you a question they can hear that ching chang accent. And by the way, you aint helping your apperance with that fob ass haircut. Yeah ***** i saw you once on stickam, your profile pic. Wearing a hollister rugby or some shit like that, but you had a Goku haircut. Yeah *****, i know all about you.
Dec 14, 2009 @ 13:33
LMAO sub is back.
Dec 14, 2009 @ 13:33
Listen here you fucking faggot fob. Not only are you a fob, but you're afraid to speak english in public. *****s laugh at your accent behind your back, I bet in school you were afraid of standing up and giving book reports.

Your english is worse than Chopstickthugz. Keep watching old re-runs of "Friends" on the WB, cause i know thats what your ESL teacher at the local community center suggested you to do, so that you could pick up 'american slang'. But that shit failed along time ago cause you ended up sounding like a retarded 'Joey'. You ching chang walla walla bing bang.

Don't fucking catch me at a dim sum joint. I'll catch your ass sitting down with a group of your Fresh off da boat friends, all squinty eyed and shit, using your chopsticks and shit cause you're a pro at picking up bamboo shoots and putting them in between your greasy soy pig laiden lips. I'll also probably catch you slurping your bowl of soup cause fucking fobs don't know shit about manners.

The ironic thing about you, is that you try to make yourself look like you're 'asian american'. Like you grew up in the U.S. Thats why you wear abercrombie and shit to make it seem like you're 'down with the white culture'. You aint down for shit. Cause when *****s ask you a question they can hear that ching chang accent. And by the way, you aint helping your apperance with that fob ass haircut. Yeah ***** i saw you once on stickam, your profile pic. Wearing a hollister rugby or some shit like that, but you had a Goku haircut. Yeah *****, i know all about you.

fall back if you know what's good for you. and i know you know
Dec 14, 2009 @ 13:53
fall back if you know what's good for you. and i know you know

weak comeback. |0
Dec 14, 2009 @ 13:53
other day

2dae

Dec 14, 2009 @ 13:54
naw me and bubble got a back and forth going, we cool , it was just jokes, my bad i apologize for being a dumbass

hey atilla, i dont really like them sorry
Dec 14, 2009 @ 14:49
Drewbacca
Dec 14, 2009 @ 14:53
Who? Do you mean living legend Jason Jessee?
nice fit by the way.

haha yeah. i was just watching that shitty colin farrell jesse james movie. got my head all fucked up

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Dec 14, 2009 @ 15:07

Dec 14, 2009 @ 15:09

from the other day n shxt
Dec 14, 2009 @ 15:24
Dec 14, 2009 @ 15:31
^ Jon B looking beard lol
Dec 14, 2009 @ 15:33
Nice Amuells smokeyface Dressier clothing suits you.
Dec 14, 2009 @ 15:35
Dec 14, 2009 @ 15:36
Fit is crack^^^ smokeyface smokeyface What denim?
Dec 14, 2009 @ 15:40

Inverallen for The Collection
Filson Vest
Vintage Pendleton
J Crew Chambray
Tanner Goods
Uniqlo cords
Danner Mountain Lite

http://woodlandsshop.com http://tannergoods.com http://oregonorbust.tumblr.com

Dec 14, 2009 @ 15:49

peep the sig tongueface

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

Dec 14, 2009 @ 15:52
cool shit vin... looks like medic.

kyx and f22 as well
Dec 14, 2009 @ 15:54
this page is greatsmokeyface
Dec 14, 2009 @ 15:58

Inverallen for The Collection
Filson Vest
Vintage Pendleton
J Crew Chambray
Tanner Goods
Uniqlo cords
Danner Mountain Lite

Inverallen cap is dope...was trying to get the shawl cardy, but it's too short for my tall ass :/
Dec 14, 2009 @ 16:16

Solid as fuck im feelin that flannel..
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.