WDYWT: 2009 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

Jan 29, 2009 @ 16:32
what kind of jacket is that booth?

h&m
Jan 29, 2009 @ 16:51
I like your floor dawg.

thanks blushing

cure, thats really nice. I like that striped sheet on the bottom mattress, yo

Originally posted by Inactive User
only cure, that fit is smokeyface. What TNF is that?

triclimate hyvent!

sex

What jeans?

Actually, I think they're the limited edtion 1947 501s. Not the LVC. Correct me if I'm wrong Cure

yep they're the limited edition ones. i dont care if they're not LVC, i like the way they fit.

thanks for the love guys!

and dewp stuff to two many, duce, b00th, and diddy

Founder of End + Eavor http://endandeavor.com

Jan 29, 2009 @ 16:54
word i have an OG glassjaw shirt, i should go find it

Founder of End + Eavor http://endandeavor.com

Jan 29, 2009 @ 16:54
ynam owt..nice fit. you always come correct. As for fading, idk be more active in them maybe.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 16:56
^ actually pinrolling beat auths/chucks looks dope. seenmy can show you how it's done.

word

like dudes that flame posters for rocking flannels,more fitted raw denim,and vans, but give props to all the kids that wear baggy shit like them

i do this?

i usually ignore people wearing flannel/raw denim/vans...no positive or negative comment...i only flame the atrocious and praise the worthy

hell im wearing a flannel, fitted raw denim, and beat authentics today, but i dont plan on posting it hahaha...but i switch between fitted and baggy all the time
Jan 29, 2009 @ 16:57
glassjaw is the troooF

Seconded.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 17:00
i was just having a band discussion with an ex and we were talking about hardcore bands and shit and i was like...a lot of people i know like glassjaw but i could never get into them

this was like 10 minutes ago lol
Jan 29, 2009 @ 17:04
i was just having a band discussion with an ex and we were talking about hardcore bands and shit and i was like...a lot of people i know like glassjaw but i could never get into them

this was like 10 minutes ago lol

Yeah they're an acquired taste which surprises me that mad people listen to them.
Ape Dos Mil is that shit.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 17:07
Yeah they're an acquired taste which surprises me that mad people listen to them.

some shorty i was messing with over winter break cause she seen me rocking the bad brains hoody and we got to talking about bands and she wanted to smoke one with me lol, she loves ape dos mil and is big into glassjaw

its weird though cause all her friends are metal heads but she listens to all the same shit as me
Jan 29, 2009 @ 17:13
diddy smokeyface like usuuuaall

that varsity is smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Jan 29, 2009 @ 17:14
diddy, sebas - ill.

twomany, just keep wearing them. 4 months ain't shit.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 17:23
word

i do this?

i usually ignore people wearing flannel/raw denim/vans...no positive or negative comment...i only flame the atrocious and praise the worthy

hell im wearing a flannel, fitted raw denim, and beat authentics today, but i dont plan on posting it hahaha...but i switch between fitted and baggy all the time

wasnt talking about you
Jan 29, 2009 @ 17:24
wasnt talking about you

my b dawg
Jan 29, 2009 @ 17:29
booth,tiger,diddy,sebas.... Good shit nukkas

blog update
Jan 29, 2009 @ 17:42
that varsity is smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

i second that
Jan 29, 2009 @ 17:42
diddy, sebas - ill.

twomany, just keep wearing them. 4 months ain't shit.

4months is just starting. like stated b4, activity speeds it up. sweat does 2:/
Jan 29, 2009 @ 18:22
tiger
smokeyface
Jan 29, 2009 @ 18:33

does anyone have a pair of 29W or 30W saddlemans? these look fucking ridiculous on me..

Size down man. People in the internet world might think its cool but in the real human world you'd get laughed at. no hate. nice fit.

i've never had apcs but that's besides the point. i dont really care if you want to dress boring. I just meant we don't need to encourage people who aren't as boring or do something different to start being more boring. especially when it looked fine/moderately good.

Nudies??? It doesn't matter, you were giving Fishscale props back in they day. We're all boring, we sit around on the computer typing bullshit like this.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 18:51

does anyone have a pair of 29W or 30W saddlemans? these look fucking ridiculous on me..

Jeans are too big and they look bad. Something between this and super tight jeans would look good. I'm sick of all these fits with tight jeans, shit looks gay IMO. Bring loose fitting shit back. if you havn't washed em yet, do in hot water and throw em in the dryer and they will shrink a little(mine did); oh and hem them bitches and don't pinroll that shit either, OD stacking looks like shit. And throw on some different kicks.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 18:55
i'm glad we have the guru of fits on these forums too tell us whats too skinny and too baggy and that are shoes R da Sucks cuz they're dirty.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 19:05
i'm glad we have the guru of fits on these forums too tell us whats too skinny and too baggy and that are shoes r da sucks cuz they're dirty.

shoes are meant to be worn inside!!!

Raghahhrahrharhah!?!?!
Jan 29, 2009 @ 19:17
colors pretty messed up but...

into da snow
Jan 29, 2009 @ 19:22
Minus the beanie, that shit is clean as fuck. Nice denim!
Jan 29, 2009 @ 19:22
duce diddy SEBAS twomany bdot
smokeyface

truth.

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

Jan 29, 2009 @ 19:28
Duce, S E B A S, Two Many, Only Cure

smokeyfacesmokeyface
Jan 29, 2009 @ 19:32
Minus the beanie, that shit is clean as fuck. Nice denim!

thanks, i would freeze my fuckin ears off if i didnt have that beanie
Jan 29, 2009 @ 19:59
glass jaw sucks a big one

and to reference a comment on baggy jeans getting laughed at in public...uh what? Pretty sure people get made fun of for wearing some tight ass pants rather than baggy jeans.

Budden is fucking great.

"I saw those jeans and said those are dope jeans. We need to put the world on to those particular jeans."

thanks, i would freeze my fuckin ears off if i didnt have that beanie

Just meant the color. Looked like it was clashing with the rest but it could be my eyes playin' tricks.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 20:18
Just meant the color. Looked like it was clashing with the rest but it could be my eyes playin' tricks.

oh yea that might be brown.. im not really sure i have brown black and blue but i cant really tell the difference sometimes because im colorblind
Jan 29, 2009 @ 20:21
oh just fucking marry me already.

whats the deal, when are we gonna have twin day you smelly nerd blushing
Jan 29, 2009 @ 20:34

Supreme Beanie
Patagonia jacket
NSW crew
AAA black tee (no vis)
Apc
Vans HC

Dope shit everyone.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0