WDYWT: 2009 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

Jan 29, 2009 @ 08:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
you were part of the 10 DEEP, APC, Vans click when you started on this forum.

Its not that serious.

i've never had apcs but that's besides the point. i dont really care if you want to dress boring. I just meant we don't need to encourage people who aren't as boring or do something different to start being more boring. especially when it looked fine/moderately good.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 09:55
Gay fuckers!
Jan 29, 2009 @ 10:01
hai naggers!!! Interesting convo and i'd like to chime in.

agree

yeah, but there's a difference between wearing clean classic looks and just conforming to the trend. I mean, it's great that you guys are "early adopters"....I'm sure you wear it because you relate to the pieces. But, on the flip side, you have to be honest, a lot of this stuff is boring and uninspired. Like Jacobuh said, and many before him, it's no surprise that dudes like similar things...but i mean, we can like the same things, but it's wack to actually dress the same...i mean, to reiterate, if you and i like similar things, it should only be right that we still add our own flair to it...whether it be an accessory, jewelry, sleeve roll, glasses...i mean there are plenty of ways to make something your own.

And at the end of the day, like kdiddy said, there really is no RIGHT way...the only right way is to do what feels right...so i mean, if dudes feel good rocking flannels and vans and skinny jeans, do you....if dudes like rocking rolled BDU's and flourescent runners (haha, i know you guys aren't fans, but I actually like that look), that's good too. If dudes like rocking tight bson hoodies....you get the point....

When it comes to the best dressed posters on here, i'm sure we're all inspired by them...but there's inspiration, and there's biting...i would just hope that you guys would at least add your own personality to the combo.

and yeah, somebody said "for the critics who say everything sucks, i wanna see how you dress" that's kinda hard for me to do cuz i go from the bdu's to preppy button up under the cable knit....from runners to bball shoes to wallies to moccasins. And at the end of the day, it's just a matter of opinion. I think kvc and tigerprawn and nasirjones fits suck ass...but they're consistent in that they stay true to what they like...i respect that...people have told me that MY fits suck...but I like what i like...it's just opinion at the end of the day.

pardon the essay....

SUMMARY: there is no "right" way to dress...do what you like...it's ok to like the same things but add your own flair to it...and what sucks and doesn't suck is just a matter of opinion

how'd i know this niigga was gonna chime in and give his usual 5-page thesis. Shit is like clockwork.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 10:04

does anyone have a pair of 29W or 30W saddlemans? these look fucking ridiculous on me..

why authentics, pinrolling dirty authentics/eras just looks awkward.

edit: don't size down it's a good fit
Jan 29, 2009 @ 10:08
^ actually pinrolling beat auths/chucks looks dope.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 10:12

I don't know it might be the angle, it just looks a little weird. I feel that way about most lows-cut shoes though
Jan 29, 2009 @ 10:27

matt did it really well with some chucks a few months ago. i like it and do it sometimes in the summer with authentics.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 10:52

morning hb

Founder of End + Eavor http://endandeavor.com

Jan 29, 2009 @ 11:17
I like your floor dawg.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 11:31
cure, thats really nice. I like that striped sheet on the bottom mattress, yo
Jan 29, 2009 @ 11:54

tryna find a lighter

www.NickyDsss.com

Jan 29, 2009 @ 12:15
only cure, that fit is smokeyface. What TNF is that?
Jan 29, 2009 @ 12:24
All good, I don't expect anyone to like my fits. Opinion is a great thing. Staying true to yourself and not conforming because some people don't like how you dress is the epitome of uniqueness and individuality.QUOTE]

Cue the fucking violins, god you're lame, it's unbearable.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 12:28
All good, I don't expect anyone to like my fits. Opinion is a great thing. Staying true to yourself and not conforming because some people don't like how you dress is the epitome of uniqueness and individuality.

With that said...

Naruto - Not my style, but it looks good on you. I don't think you need to size down.

Cue the fucking violins. God you're lame. You sound like an after school special for short bus kids, it's unbearable.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 12:33
Your corniness and ugly clothes are worthy of both, believe me.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 12:56

Carhartt Beanie
Supreme x Public Enemy Starter Jacket
Regining Champ Crew (no vis)
All Caps Glenns Tee
Edwin Nashvilles
Bulletproof Cabs
Supreme 25th Pack

PROCLUBXL.COM

Jan 29, 2009 @ 13:08
^ witts, ever since i first started posting on hb you were one of my favorite posters. still bringing heat! smokeyface
Jan 29, 2009 @ 13:13
brand synurhgy? wassat??

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

Jan 29, 2009 @ 13:15
information on the jacket of leather

IG: @saurier.co

FFF, clou, chweel, witts, ducesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
ya witts wuddup so im just trying to get my esco on for 2days wdywt but then fuckin mutt gets in the picture ruining it and shit!

SO NOW IM LIKE WHO WANTS THIS DOG

fuckml
Jan 29, 2009 @ 13:17
FFF, clou, chweel, witts, ducesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Jan 29, 2009 @ 13:18
Originally posted by Inactive User

morning hb

sex
Jan 29, 2009 @ 13:19
nice fit duce
Jan 29, 2009 @ 13:20

looks like im missing an arm
Jan 29, 2009 @ 13:23
^?
Jan 29, 2009 @ 13:25
Jan 29, 2009 @ 13:27
lulz
Jan 29, 2009 @ 13:30
ducie, thats ill

info on shirt?
Jan 29, 2009 @ 13:39
ya witts wuddup so im just trying to get my esco on for 2days wdywt but then fuckin mutt gets in the picture ruining it and shit!

SO NOW IM LIKE WHO WANTS THIS DOG

fuckml

RDRR

and naruto, i think that's dope as it is. i agree w/ diddy though; i never liked the look of pinrolls w/ lows (if the jeans are baggy). if you pinroll / cuff slimmer jeans, then it works better w /lows

of course, just my opinion
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.