WDYWT: 2009 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

September 17, 2009 @ 15:59:21

h&m
levi's 510
nike vintage blazer hi
September 17, 2009 @ 16:01:21
Came to shit in this thread.

Hate away.

Thinking of grabbing some PS instead of these NS.
September 17, 2009 @ 16:02:10
too easy.

figured that'd be a dead giveaway lol

Melo Gang All Day

September 17, 2009 @ 16:06:14
jack smokeyface

great fit, info on cardigan?
September 17, 2009 @ 16:23:42

Inactive User

Art of Drowning and Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes are both good albums. basically anything pre-sing the sorrow is good shit

oh and i'm pretty sure f/22 is in my econ class

i swear mad people on/that lurk this board go to my school. I know OhSnap does, but I have no idea what dude looks like lol
September 17, 2009 @ 16:27:48
September 17, 2009 @ 16:37:01
PUR3GEN31US, alex., motherland, rtst102, ley831, koor, renjmeister, TwiggyDig, J.O.N: Thank you all.

For a cloudy day.

*check sig though*
September 17, 2009 @ 16:38:43

Inactive User

yo you go to fordham? you see my dude boots119 around?

yeah i do, and i have no idea lol

Ill randomly see kids wearing supreme and shit and never see them again.
September 17, 2009 @ 16:52:31
what the fuck happened to wdywt? &)&)&)
September 17, 2009 @ 17:00:32
09-17-09
Yesterday:

Today:

Peep the sig...
September 17, 2009 @ 17:08:00
figured that'd be a dead giveaway lol

next class is gonna be awwwwkward
September 17, 2009 @ 17:08:48

didnt you leave forever you fucking homo?

couldnt stay away, could ya?

COULD YA?!?!??!

throw on a diamond tee next time so you look like your fucking twin from Cali

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

September 17, 2009 @ 17:37:26

Triumvir
Nudies
Vans
September 17, 2009 @ 17:54:18

Triumvir
Nudies
Vans

those vans sure are crispy
September 17, 2009 @ 17:55:45

Uniqlo
Kirkland
Levis
Vans

Originally posted by Inactive User

autobot_tom

H&M
RL
Emporio Armani
LVC
Clarks

soaked the jeans.

Supreme
SV
Skull
Vans

jack smokeyface

Yesterday:

Today:

&)&)
September 17, 2009 @ 18:01:40
xelpmoc Nice which Am90's are those.
September 17, 2009 @ 18:02:24
@ alex. you just like quoted the whole fucking page

Yesterday:

Today:

Peep the sig...

man you look black in the first pic

and white in the second

fucking nuts
September 17, 2009 @ 18:12:09
@ alex. you just like quoted the whole fucking page

man you look black in the first pic

and white in the second

fucking nuts

his right arm in the 1st pic looks 1000x darker than his left, and his am90s are hufquakes.
September 17, 2009 @ 18:35:14
The picture isnt not too good and looks abit odd because i was using a wide angle lens but this is what i wore yesterday :

What ever.
September 17, 2009 @ 18:55:30
What ever.

Hold up son. Hold your horses. Just stop right there. Fucking heel son. What the fuck do you mean by 'what ever'? Do you mean that you are apathetic about your fit? That you don't give a flying fuck about your shirt, jeans, and shoes? Now that is mind boggling son cause the fact that you state 'what ever' leads me to jump to many conclusions about yourself. Are you nonchalant about your disposition due to you not caring what others think? Or do you lack self confidence and do not stand by your .img? What the fuck do you mean?

The word or words 'what ever' can imply many different connotations due to it's interchangable usage in the english template. Many teens associate 'what ever' or 'whatever' with an act of not caring or sharing sympathy for an object or situation. And in this case Theoo you acted with an apathetic sense of teenage spirit. The youth in you gave a subtle 'fuck you' to the establishment in this case being Hypebeast. You characterize your fit and live vicariously through it, ironically, in portraying your beliefs about this website. And I applaud your reckless youthful sense of rebellion. Congratulations. Whatever faggot
September 17, 2009 @ 18:57:37
^you are never going to get laid.
September 17, 2009 @ 18:58:10
shieet
September 17, 2009 @ 18:59:38
SUB DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU BESIDES YOUR ON AGAIN OFF AGAIN BF ANTONY? yea caps to show my anger bitch

i love u all

September 17, 2009 @ 19:00:07
Hold up son. Hold your horses. Just stop right there. Fucking heel son. What the fuck do you mean by 'what ever'? Do you mean that you are apathetic about your fit? That you don't give a flying fuck about your shirt, jeans, and shoes? Now that is mind boggling son cause the fact that you state 'what ever' leads me to jump to many conclusions about yourself. Are you nonchalant about your disposition due to you not caring what others think? Or do you lack self confidence and do not stand by your .jpg? What the fuck do you mean?

The word or words 'what ever' can imply many different connotations due to it's interchangable usage in the english template. Many teens associate 'what ever' or 'whatever' with an act of not caring or sharing sympathy for an object or situation. And in this case Theoo you acted with an apathetic sense of teenage spirit. The youth in you gave a subtle 'fuck you' to the establishment in this case being Hypebeast. You characterize your fit and live vicariously through it, ironically, in portraying your beliefs about this website. And I applaud your reckless youthful sense of rebellion. Congratulations. Whatever faggot

fixed smokeyface

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

September 17, 2009 @ 19:00:24
oh theo that fit is dope too btw

i love u all

September 17, 2009 @ 19:04:23
SUB DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU BESIDES YOUR ON AGAIN OFF AGAIN BF ANTONY? yea caps to show my anger bitch

just cause i made a thread about wanting to make you leave doesn't mean you gotta retaliate in wdywt chat edition

its september which means its fall now, so make like a tree and fucking leaf

September 17, 2009 @ 19:05:25
not even why i dont like you...you are just an annoying fuck

i love u all

September 17, 2009 @ 19:07:55
hold up son. Hold your horses. Just stop right there. fucking heel son. What the fuck do you mean by 'what ever'? Do you mean that you are apathetic about your fit? That you don't give a flying fuck about your shirt, jeans, and shoes? Now that is mind boggling son cause the fact that you state 'what ever' leads me to jump to many conclusions about yourself. Are you nonchalant about your disposition due to you not caring what others think? Or do you lack self confidence and do not stand by your .img? What the fuck do you mean?

The word or words 'what ever' can imply many different connotations due to it's interchangable usage in the english template. Many teens associate 'what ever' or 'whatever' with an act of not caring or sharing sympathy for an object or situation. And in this case theoo you acted with an apathetic sense of teenage spirit. The youth in you gave a subtle 'fuck you' to the establishment in this case being hypebeast. You characterize your fit and live vicariously through it, ironically, in portraying your beliefs about this website. And i applaud your reckless youthful sense of rebellion. Congratulations. whatever faggot

this is some next level shit. You know how i know you're in medical school, cause i can't even come up with sentence structures and grammar usage like that in my essays.

Subprime means well. Nigguhs need to fall back, tellin him he has no life.
September 17, 2009 @ 19:12:20
soxfan xelpmoc. just keep it comin
September 17, 2009 @ 19:30:16
fits for the past few days:

aa
levis
jordan

supreme
levis
infrared 90's

old navy
levis
vans
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x