WDYWT: 2009 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

August 16, 2009 @ 17:41:36
oh that is sexy onlycure.

X

August 16, 2009 @ 17:44:06
Originally posted by Inactive User

gap
helmut lang
timberland

shirt fits perfectly.
August 16, 2009 @ 17:48:32
Nice, onlycure.

Let's see those Samurais in action! blushing
August 16, 2009 @ 17:59:15
I'll fuck your ass up no matter how big you get, faggot, word as bond.

blushing

i like it when you talk dirty, baby
August 16, 2009 @ 18:01:50
before the obligatory "its too hot too wear such and such" it should be noted i work in a giant fuck freezer that never goes above 0 degrees for 6 hours a day

new era
champion
samurai
vans

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

August 16, 2009 @ 18:05:04
=]

You convinced me to get an Athletics hat. I love you man.
August 16, 2009 @ 18:06:11
=]

You convinced me to get an Athletics hat. I love you man.

yeah i was gonna originally get an on field A's cap but i ended up liking this one better...more color

August 16, 2009 @ 18:07:45
ha. ryan on that rugged face steeze. never the less fit is on fucking piont.
August 16, 2009 @ 18:11:54
Nice, Ryan. I haven't caught you on HB in a while.

Did you grow out your hair? O.o
August 16, 2009 @ 18:13:09
before the obligatory "its too hot too wear such and such" it should be noted i work in a giant fuck freezer that never goes above 0 degrees for 6 hours a day

new era
champion
samurai
vans

is it just me or do you only have one gauge on your ear?
August 16, 2009 @ 18:17:11
Nice, Ryan. I haven't caught you on HB in a while.

Did you grow out your hair? O.o

thanks and yeah but not intentionally..just been too lazy to go get a cut..probably gonna cut it super short right before i go back to school for the semester

is it just me or do you only have one gauge on your ear?

look harder, theyre both there

August 16, 2009 @ 18:17:40
A'ssmh
August 16, 2009 @ 18:18:35
Keep the hair at that level my dude
August 16, 2009 @ 18:21:32
A'ssmh

dont get me wrong, im a die hard yanks fan...i watch literally every game lol...actually theyre going up against the A's in the next series

but i just thought the cap was dope so i copped

im guessing youre a giants fan tho soooo...lol

Keep the hair at that level my dude

ill probably let it grow again over the semester but if i dont get it cut its gonna end up too long

August 16, 2009 @ 18:23:30

new era
champion
samurai
vans

hella trippy. is that a rug next to ur feet or a counter on the mirror or what?
August 16, 2009 @ 18:27:56
good looks on the champion ryan.

quality is on point.
August 16, 2009 @ 18:29:39
hella trippy. is that a rug next to ur feet or a counter on the mirror or what?

not sue i get what you mean but the mirror is kinda raised in one spot...i think thats what youre talking about...it makes the image look a little distorted...theres no rug tho

quality is on point.

for serious...20 bucks you cant beat it...and comfy as fuck too

it was on sale in my local black folks store where they sell the 3xl michael jackson tribute tees

August 16, 2009 @ 18:30:12

quality is on point.

it was on sale in my local black folks store where they sell the 3xl michael jackson tribute tees

August 16, 2009 @ 18:31:49
yeah that bugged me out for a second too...i was sure it was a rug until i looked at a diff edge and realized it wasnt in the reflection...and lol wth do they have you doing in a freezer for 6 hours?

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

August 16, 2009 @ 18:34:54
yeah that bugged me out for a second too...i was sure it was a rug until i looked at a diff edge and realized it wasnt in the reflection...and lol wth do they have you doing in a freezer for 6 hours?

HERRO JOSH...I JUST POASTED ON YOUR FAYSEBOOK GO LOOK NAO

i work in da cold da cold da cold...cleaning up the box, packing out...our upstairs freezer where we store the ice and overstock reads at like 20 below on the thermostat so if anything im dressed light

im not exactly in the box 6 hours straight but packing out the frozen/dairy aisles aint much warmer, trust me

btw i remember when bichimpaid (aka afropat) made the post in your sig...it was like 3 years ago but that just brought back sweet lulz

August 16, 2009 @ 18:38:00

new era
champion
samurai
vans

The fuck. I was up in New York and it was 80 degrees. Quit frontin'. YOU'RE DRESSING FOR THE INTERNET.

Instagram: prxsh

August 16, 2009 @ 18:41:14
The fuck. I was up in New York and it was 80 degrees. Quit frontin'. YOU'RE DRESSING FOR THE INTERNET.

reading fail

August 16, 2009 @ 18:41:15

lol
August 16, 2009 @ 18:47:19
HERRO JOSH...I JUST POASTED ON YOUR FAYSEBOOK GO LOOK NAO

i work in da cold da cold da cold...cleaning up the box, packing out...our upstairs freezer where we store the ice and overstock reads at like 20 below on the thermostat so if anything im dressed light

im not exactly in the box 6 hours straight but packing out the frozen/dairy aisles aint much warmer, trust me

btw i remember when bichimpaid (aka afropat) made the post in your sig...it was like 3 years ago but that just brought back sweet lulz

I HAVE RESPONDED PUNY EARTHLING

and loll yeah that was post was amazing...and lol @ the reading fail up there

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

August 16, 2009 @ 18:49:25
not sue i get what you mean but the mirror is kinda raised in one spot...i think thats what youre talking about...it makes the image look a little distorted...theres no rug tho

yep, theres a champion factory outlet here, might have to stock up on blanks for fall/winter.
August 16, 2009 @ 18:50:22
read what he wrote re re

reading fail

Take it yeezy etc etc... I was kidding. -_-

lol @ the reading fail up there

Ayo. fuck you.

Instagram: prxsh

August 16, 2009 @ 18:53:22
yep, theres a champion factory outlet here, might have to stock up on blanks for fall/winter.

nice...you get em at a discount? maybe ill hit a brother up for a pickup...i would take care of you for your time and trouble of course blushing

Take it yeezy etc etc... I was kidding. -_-

Ayo. fuck you.

*slaps forehead* my sarcasm meter must be on the fritz haha

August 16, 2009 @ 18:55:30
take it yeezy etc etc... I was kidding. -_-

ayo. Fuck you.

lmao you cant go back now man.
August 16, 2009 @ 18:56:41
lmao you cant go back now man.

yo aquilario

suck me nao

<3

August 16, 2009 @ 19:08:26
ryan stop bitching and cawp a snuggie blanket
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x