SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
August 11, 2009 @ 04:22 AM
drewblocka

this isn't the goddamn love connection

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 11, 2009 @ 06:21 AM
Kingkoor

Drew Lin Mini Cboom Rimwalka Baho all dope.
August 11, 2009 @ 08:30 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

so much bullshit on the past 10 pages. same three fits quoted over and over. just give it up nobody even cares what you guys are saying to eachother.

cheers.

Take that hat off son. You know you don't skate. Need to go put on some sweatshop clothes on....or some male nurse fshion son.
August 11, 2009 @ 08:43 AM
vin

haven't posted in a while smile

wow thsi is fucking bullshit
dude ur name is fuckin freshwang lmao
August 11, 2009 @ 09:30 AM
alex.

wow, this thread has turned into a kindergarten, i feel bad for anyone that has been here ( or lurkin ) since 07 or longer

r.i.p.

i've always found some insipration here but now it's wack as fuck :/
two good fits per 50pages, fucking arguing, hating..smfh

back in the day hb was way more mature, atleast in the wdywt thread.
August 11, 2009 @ 09:44 AM
tripleMike

Take that hat off son. You know you don't skate. Need to go put on some sweatshop clothes on....or some male nurse fshion son.

i dont get it..
you're implying that you need to skate to wear sup?
baffling.
August 11, 2009 @ 09:52 AM
vin

LOL male nurse outfit
isnt that subprime
August 11, 2009 @ 10:35 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

i dont get it..
you're implying that you need to skate to wear sup?
baffling.

*sigh* gtfo

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

August 11, 2009 @ 10:46 AM
emirpbus

Take that hat off son. You know you don't skate. Need to go put on some sweatshop clothes on....or some male nurse fashion son.

yo i lol'd at nurse fashion , no hate

I think wdywt needs a savior.

August 11, 2009 @ 10:47 AM
SmoothCriminal

How are people actually calling this "dope"? This is fucking terrible.. how do you guys not see that..

Shit looks so random like he is fucking blind and just putting on shit he find in his bedroom..

-That hoodie looks awful even if it is Supreme
-True Blues don't go with anything in that fit and look like shit from the side view
-the crotch of those khakis is down to his knees and looks retarded... (we know you were doing for the 'sag' look but you failed)
-Those light-colored khakis look like shit next to the iii's

What has gotten into you guys? IMO this is not dope at all but actually very sloppy and a poor copy of Lin's fit.. (except mini has no kewl azn hairz)
August 11, 2009 @ 10:57 AM
emirpbus

thats not me niiggga, that's sean a.k.a Neo from the fashion Matrix

sent by morpheus to save our wdywt
August 11, 2009 @ 11:02 AM
tripleMike

*sigh* gtfo

ty gg
August 11, 2009 @ 11:05 AM
F/22

some of you are very cocky on here
and some of you dick ride to much here.
August 11, 2009 @ 11:13 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

How are people actually calling this "dope"? This is fucking terrible.. how do you guys not see that..

Shit looks so random like he is fucking blind and just putting on shit he find in his bedroom..

-True Blues don't go with anything in that fit and look like shit from the side view
-the crotch of those khakis is down to his knees and looks retarded... (we know you were doing for the 'sag' look but you failed)

What has gotten into you guys? IMO this is not dope at all but actually very sloppy and a poor copy of Lin's fit.. (except mini has no kewl azn hairz)

man, what the fuck are you talking about? They like the fit, move on. Jesus Christ, I can't believe you just did a point by point analysis of why his fit sucked, like anybody gives a fuck about your opinion

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

August 11, 2009 @ 11:25 AM
SmoothCriminal

man, what the fuck are you talking about? They like the fit, move on. Jesus Christ, I can't believe you just did a point by point analysis of why his fit sucked, like anybody gives a fuck about your opinion

So i need e-cred to criticize a fit? come on...
August 11, 2009 @ 11:29 AM
vinftw

yo i lol'd at nurse fashion , no hate

I think wdywt needs a savior.

feelin this fit, scarf out of place tho.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

August 11, 2009 @ 11:37 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Forgive my camera skills.

MHI
Evisu
Arrow

Livestock/Reigning Champ
Kirkland
Stussy
Nike

I just wanted to point out how horrid this fit is. What an aweful combination of pieces...what terrible proportions...what terrible clashes...it either looks carelessly thrown together or it looks like a totally contrived experiment gone wrong. And charisma DOES make a fit look better..it is the secret ingredient for every favorite poster.

How do you detect this charisma through pictures? Well seeing as how most human communication is non vebal, we can percieve non verbal cues that would indicate a person's level of confidence, overconfidence, or lack of confidence. The subject above clearly looks unsure of his fashion experiment. If you're gonna try to imitate hiroshi fujiwara, please study harder.
August 11, 2009 @ 11:42 AM
K BOOG

my 38th BIRTHDAY on FRIDAY

NEW ERA
CALVIN KLEIN X2
PRPS(NO VIS)
WHITE UPTOWNS(NO VIS)
VEUVE

August 11, 2009 @ 11:50 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

...kidding?

August 11, 2009 @ 12:08 PM
becks-23-

lol 38th birthday

nudes or gtfo
August 11, 2009 @ 12:20 PM
drewblocka

i just dont understand why every one sits here and talks about how this thread sucks now. POST A FIT AND FIX IT THEN IF YOU CAN TALK SHIT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSES FITS

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 11, 2009 @ 12:22 PM
motherland

NEW ERA
CALVIN KLEIN X2
PRPS(NO VIS)
WHITE UPTOWNS(NO VIS)
VEUVE

happy birthday. do you stay in detroit proper?
August 11, 2009 @ 12:44 PM
motherland

lmao
August 11, 2009 @ 12:49 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

i just dont understand why every one sits here and talks about how this thread sucks now. POST A FIT AND FIX IT THEN IF YOU CAN TALK SHIT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSES FITS

soon my dude...soon. I'm just stepping my game up over here. got to revamp my wardrobe. sold off like 60 pairs of kicks that I don't use anymore...got me a new job...i'm a be the poster boy for balling on a budget and being pretty on a penny, yaggadaming? Gimme some time homie. I gotta go rummage through some rich people's leftovers in the suburban goodwill out here (no shame in mine..I'm trying to save up for a house my neeg)...plus I be finding some dope blazers...cop em for like 10 bucks...cashmere sweater for $8 in brand new condition..hit up uniqlo and zara....go to joann's crafts and make my own accessories, yaggadaming? Get a new haircut that I can dress up and dress down. Cop me some pairs of rachel comey's. I got plans to style on all y'all nanna's! Then again, I might be too busy with life to post pics. I'm only really on hb at work nowdays...and barely at that.
August 11, 2009 @ 12:53 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I think I know exactly who/what you're talking about.

cosign

I think it's so funny when people talk with a different vocabulary on the internet when we know damn well what you sound like IRL and know you would never put sentences like that together.

Don't assume. I do a lot of public speaking. I can switch it up in a heartbeat and go from college professor to hood niga. At work I sound like a pure white dude when I deal with customers. Around my dudes I sound hood. I speak how I feel given the situation. And sometimes I just talk like that to dick around.

Now go take a shower. You smell like a hater.
August 11, 2009 @ 01:02 PM
midwestfever

Don't assume. I do a lot of public speaking. I can switch it up in a heartbeat and go from college professor to hood niga. At work I sound like a pure white dude when I deal with customers. Around my dudes I sound hood. I speak how I feel given the situation. And sometimes I just talk like that to dick around.

judging from your two last posts you are someone living in the hood (talking about a suburbian goodwill like its so ridiculous to shop there), have a low paying job (i can go from college professor to...), haven't had money before and don't have friends that either have money now or have money before, considering you all get together and talk like 'hood niga's, and you really have no idea where your life is going, and you are completely depressed with where it is now. considering nearly your entire two posts have been about future talk, youll be able to 'style on us' in the future, have a nice haircut in the future, and buy rich white peoples used up polo in the future

U STUPID SONSON

FORUM SIGNATURE

August 11, 2009 @ 01:08 PM
Christdawg

lol
August 11, 2009 @ 01:08 PM
emirpbus

NEW ERA
CALVIN KLEIN X2
PRPS(NO VIS)
WHITE UPTOWNS(NO VIS)
VEUVE

kboog this is sub wishing you a happy birthday, AND NAW NIIGGAA U AINT 38 U DONT LOOK A DAY PASS 23 MAH NIIGGA

p.s

photoshopin this pic is too easy so i aint gonna touch it

happ burf
August 11, 2009 @ 01:19 PM
PKMN Trainer Red

Shut....The....Hell....Up....
August 11, 2009 @ 01:19 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

judging from your two last posts you are someone living in the hood (talking about a suburbian goodwill like its so ridiculous to shop there), have a low paying job (i can go from college professor to...), haven't had money before and don't have friends that either have money now or have money before, considering you all get together and talk like 'hood niga's, and you really have no idea where your life is going, and you are completely depressed with where it is now. considering nearly your entire two posts have been about future talk, youll be able to 'style on us' in the future, have a nice haircut in the future, and buy rich white peoples used up polo in the future

U STUPID SONSON

Almost but not quite.

USED to live in the hood.

Used to have a low paying job from which I was laid off. Recently got a decent paying job.

If by having money you mean having a salary of 100k or more, then no. Never had it. Not all of our fathers make 1.5 mil a year.

I do know where my life is going and I absolutely LOVE my life! My dude, you truly appreciate life so much more when you come from nothing and make something out of it. I'm in that process now and itls going great. The reason why I talk about the future is cuz I'm looking forward to it. The reason I'm gonna try to go thrifting is to save money. I'm done spending. I'd rather invest.

Now go take a shower, you smell like a fagget.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.