Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 29, 2008 @ 06:51 AM
.IC3.

i dont think u can stop this...

they are fighting for there country and PEOPLE
December 29, 2008 @ 08:20 AM
SK1

Last time I checked, the Palestinians had been robbed of that land by the British and French. Also, I'm pretty sure that human migration is just something that happens and it can't be stopped. It just turns out that the Jewish migration back to the holy land happened at the time of Neo Colonialism, there was never any possibility of co existence between the Israelis and Palestinians.

With this recent attack, come on people, its a disorganized, not even sovereign, paramilitary, firing 30 year old rockets, killing one man. Israel responds with F16s and smart bombs. That's ridiculous.

Basically its this:

versus:

December 29, 2008 @ 08:35 AM
Chahin

Last time I checked, the Palestinians had been robbed of that land by British and the French.

actually the british posessed the land of palestine, they gave it over to the UN and the UN decided to give it to the jews
December 29, 2008 @ 09:10 AM
SK1

Actually, the Ottoman Empire owned that land, Lawrence of Arabia promised it to the Palestinians (along with the other Arab Lands to the other Arabs) if they helped them fight against the Turks. Except that when they won, they didn't give it to anyone, they just split it up between themselves and France.
December 29, 2008 @ 09:57 AM
MiamiSkate

[SIZE="7"]229 killed[/SIZE]
[SIZE="6"]More than 700 Palestinians were wounded[/SIZE]
all because of
[SIZE="5"]Palestinian militants had fired some 70 rockets at the Jewish state, killing one Israeli man[/SIZE]

they wanted to kill more than one person obviosly
December 29, 2008 @ 10:10 AM
Chahin

Actually, the Ottoman Empire owned that land, Lawrence of Arabia promised it to the Palestinians (along with the other Arab Lands to the other Arabs) if they helped them fight against the Turks. Except that when they won, they didn't give it to anyone, they just split it up between themselves and France.

ahem no, the british took possesion of the land of Palestine after WW1

France never had an inch of palestinian land
December 29, 2008 @ 11:01 AM
Christdawg

Its funny that the holiest of land is the most war torn. Not surprisining. The longest and bloodiest war the Crusades lasted 100 years Im confident these people will never stop killing each other. Maybe we should just do both sides a favor and drop a bombs on both these assholes.
December 29, 2008 @ 11:55 AM
no1collector

palestine rejoicing over the 9/11 attack.

No surprise since they see America as Israel's biggest ally.
December 29, 2008 @ 11:59 AM
SK1

ahem no, the british took possesion of the land of Palestine after WW1

France never had an inch of palestinian land

Now I see what you're objecting to. I simply meant that the French and British split up the Arab Lands after WWI, rather than giving it back to the Arabs as they said they would. This deal included Palestine, which the British held.
December 29, 2008 @ 12:26 PM
Darter

As someone who is of Jewish AND Palestinian descent... and I actually read the article and pay attention to the news, Israel just didn't bomb random villages. It targeted Hamas, which is a Muslim political party in Palestine. While they have established a great deal of advancements for the Palestinian society with schools and hospitals and such, they are based on anti-semitic doctrines and have been using suicide bombers (including children) to try and eliminate Jewish people from both current Israel and Palestine. If you guys watched the damn news you would know that there was a ceasefire for 2008. But Hamas ordered a surprise break of the ceasefire and began firing rockets on innocent civilians in Israel. Israel then bombed Hamas facilities (including a Mosque which I don't agree with) with the purpose of stopping the organization that ended the ceasefire to try and keep the area peaceful. The main targets that were hit in these bombings was a militant training camp, a rocket manufacturing facility and weapons warehouses. Unlike Palestine, Israel issued a warning to civilians to leave the Gaza area so they might not be destroyed with the weapons.

I do not support either side, I just support peace. But all of you are misinformed and need to cut out your "Jews are using their Jew Gold to steal land from poor Muslims who didn't do anything" shit. There is a lot of anti-Muslim sentiment in Western Society but there is a great deal more of Anti-Semitism and the fact that there is either sickens me.

truth

religion just needs to gtfo here. its just ruins earth

Judging your ports in the beginning of the thread you had little to no knowledge of what the situation was over there. You kept asking if religion had something to do with it just so you can use it as a scapegoat, Religion itself is rarely the cause of this shit, its people using it a a face to get what they want. Without religion people would still do this shit and just hide behind a different face like race, which has happened a lot. Do research before screaming "it was all religions fault". I get tired of uninformed people blaming shit on religion. Whats going on now is the result of a political shit fest that's been going on for a while.

Right when i graduated high school two Jewish friends of mine went to Israel because they wanted the experience of living there. One always talked about joining the Israeli army because he felt there was a lot of injustices happening. So when i first heard this news I was like "o fuck".
December 29, 2008 @ 02:24 PM
chopstickthugz

Its funny that the holiest of land is the most war torn. Not surprisining. The longest and bloodiest war the Crusades lasted 100 years Im confident these people will never stop killing each other. Maybe we should just do both sides a favor and drop a bombs on both these assholes.

LMAO, u got ur peaceful Ghandi as the avatar and saying just drop a boms on both countries... i laughed really hard

I thought Egypt used to own part of Palestine and was attacked by UK then their Suez Canal was taken from them.

French are as much as assholes as British when it comes to IMPERIALISM. notice i cap the word IMPERIALISM which means it only applies to IMPERIALISM.

French was in the control of Vietnam and US got into Vietnam war in order to help control Vietminhs (communist funded liberation army) against French then French got their ass whoop big time... then it became communism n all the bullshit. US got their fucking ass whooped big time as well. (longest war that US was involved in)

When UK left India, they simply bail and leaving Muslim (Pakistan) and Hindi (Indians) in fucking blood bath which eventually they separated it. Ghandi was very disappointed on this, even though he's a Hindi himself.

*correct me if im wrong smile
December 29, 2008 @ 02:32 PM
Christdawg

lmao, u got ur peaceful ghandi as the avatar and saying just drop a boms on both countries... I laughed really hard

i thought egypt used to own part of palestine and was attacked by uk then their suez canal was taken from them.

French are as much as assholes as british when it comes to imperialism. Notice i cap the word imperialism which means it only applies to imperialism.

French was in the control of vietnam and us got into vietnam war in order to help control vietminhs (communist funded liberation army) against french then french got their ass whoop big time... Then it became communism n all the bullshit. When uk left india, they simply bail and leaving muslim (pakistan) and hindi (indians) in fucking blood bath which eventually they separated it. Ghandi was very disappointed on this, even though he's a hindi himself.

lol.
December 29, 2008 @ 03:05 PM
Chahin

French are as much as assholes as British when it comes to IMPERIALISM. notice i cap the word IMPERIALISM which means it only applies to IMPERIALISM.

[...]

French got their ass whoop big time...

1-Every occidental country is an imperialist country.
2-The Vietnamese whooped both our french asses and your american one.
December 29, 2008 @ 03:15 PM
chopstickthugz

^ i agree on the fact that Americans lost the war and some americans still having trouble admitting it.

let me edit my original post US n FRENCH got their asses whooped big time

yea but just because every occidental country is an imperialist country doesnt justify the fact that they exploited poorer countries every way they can.

Still exist to this date, US attacking 3rd world country like Iraq for having the weapons of mass destruction? where the fuck was it? yep it was fucking oil. Of course, Brits jumped in as soon as they can so that they can take some oil as well. On the other hand, French boycotted the war and said it was unreasonable which is true. I know for fact that French are very liberal in a sense of rights (human rights, liberal rights, and etc)
December 29, 2008 @ 03:23 PM
Canvas08

And to put this event in perspective, Egypt, who has supported Palestine over Israel in the past has ordered both countries to stop firing and has blamed Palestine for ENDING THE CEASEFIRE WHEN THEY FIRED THOSE ROCKETS.
December 29, 2008 @ 05:23 PM
CreAm773

"WE HATEz AMERICANz BUT CHARLES TILLMAN IS OKAY! GO BEARS!"
December 29, 2008 @ 08:00 PM
fiasco-bengal

man fuck israel
deres a rally goin on 2day i probly go down dere
man ppl need 2 stop dese fuckin crimes done by fuckin israel
man i repeat fuck israel
December 29, 2008 @ 08:10 PM
KGP2007

Fuck you. Fuck Palestinians. Fuck Terrorists.
December 29, 2008 @ 08:25 PM
skaeggska

lol good shit dude
December 29, 2008 @ 08:34 PM
grug01

man fuck israel
deres a rally goin on 2day i probly go down dere
man ppl need 2 stop dese fuckin crimes done by fuckin israel
man i repeat fuck israel

Fuck you. Fuck Palestinians. Fuck Terrorists.

Fuck the extremists on BOTH sides. Hamas and the Zionist settlers are as bad as each other.
Both of these groups are an abomination to their own people.
In this case though, Hamas can wear it. Should have renewed that truce
December 29, 2008 @ 10:08 PM
gbusy17

Free Palestine man. Im sick of the US media twistin shit pro-israel.
December 29, 2008 @ 10:44 PM
Homeless

LMAO, u got ur peaceful Ghandi as the avatar and saying just drop a boms on both countries... i laughed really hard

I thought Egypt used to own part of Palestine and was attacked by UK then their Suez Canal was taken from them.

French was in the control of Vietnam and US got into Vietnam war in order to help control Vietminhs (communist funded liberation army) against French then French got their ass whoop big time... then it became communism n all the bullshit. US got their fucking ass whooped big time as well. (longest war that US was involved in)

When UK left India, they simply bail and leaving Muslim (Pakistan) and Hindi (Indians) in fucking blood bath which eventually they separated it. Ghandi was very disappointed on this, even though he's a Hindi himself.

lol @ et being gandhi
December 29, 2008 @ 10:51 PM
hash.

lol @ et being gandhi

lmao

riots in oslo about this

there's more photos, and more riots in caracas, athens, a few french cities, geneva, etc.
December 30, 2008 @ 12:33 AM
eholt3p

sayin they deserved it is ignorant joking or serious. but the thing with all of them niggs over there is there mentality. they'll shoot up a million people and a hour later go and pray..depending on what you believe in you'd say no god wants 2 hear from you after killing somebody, but they believe what they're doing will be rewarded wit some puss in heaven or wherever they plan on going. it all comes down 2 morals and convictions. they don't care thou.
December 30, 2008 @ 12:41 AM
jsfordays

Israelis have BEEN raping the shit out the palestinians for years. and the US supports it and DUMPS money into the israelis. Its pretty much ethnic cleansing. Genocide. and our country supports it 100%.

its bs
December 30, 2008 @ 06:41 AM
Homeless

December 30, 2008 @ 08:19 AM
Christdawg

lol @ et being gandhi

lol.....Nah I just changed it. It was.
December 30, 2008 @ 06:23 PM
Chahin

smh @ bush saying israel has the right to defend itself
December 30, 2008 @ 06:27 PM
TerenDelvonJones

hahaha who doesnt like tillman?
December 30, 2008 @ 06:39 PM
M.O.A

you guys are fucking ignorant if you think its all well in good that israel and its allies are attacking the people of gaza. These people are under seige and this form of collective punishment is illegal under international law (this would only be important if israel followed international law. Since they have the support of the US, Israel (read Mossad) is free to act without facing any real backlash from the International community.

Dont get me wrong, people will say things (Ban Ki Moon) but nobody is going to stop them.

Israel has succesfuly laid the framework for an apartied state. Interesting that the Oppressed have become the Opressee. All those big walls made to keep "terrorists" out of Israel have done nothing but radicalized and fuiled the resistance in Gaza.

Although I do not in any way agree with Hamas (the leader sits in Syria while he commands his people to die in war) this is no way to respond to the rocket attacks.

Now he has called for a 3rd Interfada

meanwhile the Arab world sits idly by and allows the Western alliances to dictate policy in their back yard.

Dont be fooled kids

The US, Israel and Fatah are responsible for far too many deaths in the last week.

Ehud Barak promises no end in sight

Obama is silent and therefore (sadly) complacent

read into the realities of our dark world

http://woodlandsshop.com http://tannergoods.com http://oregonorbust.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.