December 25, 2008 @ 10:07 AM
eholt3p

i was kinda upset, but after reading what yall got i guess i'm blessed ..and not in no.."IN YO FACE *****!" type of way but u knw..kuzz niggs on here aint get nothing and here i am wit 2 new polos and a wii like man this christmas was wack..i'm jus an ungrateful american..i aint even deserve the shit i got.everybody who didn't get nothing stay up man..theres something coming soon..real talk. jus b glad for health and fam..i knw i am
December 25, 2008 @ 10:08 AM
Razors Edge

well... I'm kinda poor so me and my little brother didnt get much...

I gotta $500 shopping spree to H&M, probabley going to take it up this weekend.

My little brother (10 yrs old) gotta new xbox 360 Pro bundle.

thats about it...
December 25, 2008 @ 10:14 AM
waveme

I really ain't get much. I got a pair of ubiqs and like $240. But whatever I'm just glad I spent time wit the fam.
December 25, 2008 @ 10:15 AM
Glckz

Since all you spoiled materialistic fuck's have already infested this thread with your cancer I'll say what I did for other people this christmas.

-Donated 1500 of my savings to St. Judes

- Handed out teddy bears in the children's cancer ward at my local hospital

- Volunteered some time at a soup kitchen

Get on the giving not the reciving

Real talk.
December 25, 2008 @ 10:17 AM
A-God

December 25, 2008 @ 10:21 AM
Danielle

Since all you spoiled materialistic fuck's have already infested this thread with your cancer I'll say what I did for other people this christmas.

-Donated 1500 of my savings to St. Judes

- Handed out teddy bears in the children's cancer ward at my local hospital

- Volunteered some time at a soup kitchen

Get on the giving not the reciving

Real talk.

As for gifts I recived some pretty nice gifts from my girl, You figure it out.

That's nice.

I got a new flat screen, xbox games, a camera and clothes.
Before I'd be so bummed and shit, but xmas is big for my mom, like she loves tradition so I go along with everything because I just want to see her happy.
December 25, 2008 @ 10:22 AM
Glckz

thats about it...

Didnt get much is 500 bucks not enough for you? Stop crying.
December 25, 2008 @ 10:30 AM
no1collector

thats about it...

Sarcasm?

I wish I got an XBox 360 Pro Bundle and a $500 shopping spree.

I got some presents too but I'm just happy to spend time with the fam. Remember, years down the road, when they're dead, do you really want it on your mind that you got mad at them for not getting you enough?
December 25, 2008 @ 10:31 AM
Glckz

Sarcasm?

I wish I got an XBox 360 Pro Bundle and a $500 shopping spree.

I got some presents too but I'm just happy to spend time with the fam. Remember, years down the road, when they're dead, do you really want it on your mind that you got mad at them for not getting you enough?

Real fucking talk, When reality hits you spoiled children it will hit hard when you realize mommy and daddy are no longer there to pay for your shit and you actually have to get a job to support your sorry asses, Time to get off daddies dick and be happy with what you get.
December 25, 2008 @ 10:35 AM
YDNA

real shit^
December 25, 2008 @ 10:39 AM
Shadows.

" I'm gonna give you to the count of 10, to get your lying, yellow, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead! 1... 2... 10! Keep the change ya filthy animal! "
December 25, 2008 @ 10:43 AM
GrainBelt

Flip Mino HD
that's about it.
December 25, 2008 @ 10:47 AM
JayLovesPinays

I didn't get much of shit this Christmas, I'm not complaining though, wasn't really much I wanted.

North face jacket
2 tees
some money from uncles, aunts, etc.
some money from parents

Merry Christmas HB
December 25, 2008 @ 10:54 AM
!OhYesHeDid!

christmas isn't about recieving, it's about the joy of giving, the joy of seeing some kid's smil....oh fuck tTHIS FRONT, I HATE THIS HOLIDAY, FUCK YOU ALL, FUCK CHRISTMAS, IMMA KILL YOU SANTA, U DIRTY ASS CRACKA ASS BITCH, BRING ME VISVIMSUF NEXT TIME U FFUCKN

I lol'd. At least my dude is being honest.>sad
December 25, 2008 @ 11:17 AM
sprankles123

255 bucks then just blew all that on supreme new era, camp cap, and miles davis tee. also copped some in4mation khakis from the 50% off kloop sale.
prob gonna cop some half cabs or something
i didnt get anything else but my sis got a wii so ill be using that.
December 25, 2008 @ 11:22 AM
shinesolo

Clothes and games. I didn't ask for anything beyond one thing. Worked out. Whatever money I get goes to buying presents for people or charity.

LOL!

I have basically everything I want already besides clothes and I don't really give a fuck about clothes.
December 25, 2008 @ 11:23 AM
hools

i could tell you what i didn't get for christmas

SNOW

confused
December 25, 2008 @ 11:29 AM
Citizen-16657

101 fever, sinus infction, broken heater and I ran out of boxes for packing for my move. Only Xmas present I want is to see my family and gf in 3 days and take the 50 degree day luck is giving me to move in!
December 25, 2008 @ 11:33 AM
Sev

You know what I got for Christmas? Oh, it was a banner fucking year at the old Levu family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said, "Hey, smoke up Anthony!"

my sister actually got that on dvd today for some reason

guess she wanted it

--

side note: i got an airbrush + compressor, and some assorted crap.
December 25, 2008 @ 11:37 AM
WhiteMike

I dunno. This right here really pissed me off. Just because we don't talk about our good deeds doesn't mean we haven't done any. I'm glad you took ONE day to do something. Sorry for taking a break, cause I mean, you know the rest 359 don't count for nothing.

I still got a couple more Bearbricks left, so send me your addresses!

theres 365 days in a year, not 360
December 25, 2008 @ 11:40 AM
Glckz

I dunno. This right here really pissed me off. Just because we don't talk about our good deeds doesn't mean we haven't done any. I'm glad you took ONE day to do something. Sorry for taking a break, cause I mean, you know the rest 359 don't count for nothing.

I still got a couple more Bearbricks left, so send me your addresses!

Im sorry real talk pissed you off , Im not claiming to be a angel.Im just not infesting this thread with materialistic crap. Im sure alot of you have done at least one good deed but thats not the point im trying to make, The fact that some of you got alot for chirstmas and are still complaining really pissed me off considering my parents have been dead since I was 12 and my grandmother who raised me never had enough money to buy me christmas gifts I dont think the youngins in this thread have a right to complain, The day I start complaining that I had nothing as a child is the day you can start.
December 25, 2008 @ 11:48 AM
Glckz

What do you expect from a bunch of kids who are sheltered from the real world? You're not the only one who had a fucked up childhood and I'm not trying to discredit it. I could go on and on about mines. The thing is let people enjoy themselves today, the day after we can make them feel bad, until then.. Smile Time smile

I anit lookin to argue bro, Merry Christmas.
December 25, 2008 @ 11:48 AM
Ryon

clothes
December 25, 2008 @ 11:53 AM
!OhYesHeDid!

Im sorry real talk pissed you off , Im not claiming to be a angel.Im just not infesting this thread with materialistic crap. Im sure alot of you have done at least one good deed but thats not the point im trying to make, The fact that some of you got alot for chirstmas and are still complaining really pissed me off considering my parents have been dead since I was 12 and my grandmother who raised me never had enough money to buy me christmas gifts I dont think the youngins in this thread have a right to complain, The day I start complaining that I had nothing as a child is the day you can start.

Well I mean this is called the "Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread". Just saying though
December 25, 2008 @ 11:55 AM
sfhenry

Nothing, oh so sad
December 25, 2008 @ 11:56 AM
Glckz

Well I mean this is called the "Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread". Just saying though

I know it is, Figured Id share some wisdom.
December 25, 2008 @ 12:08 PM
b w a l k

parents
2 old navy flannels
1 vans flannel(gonna exchange for different color)
red authentics
heritage jacket
black zip-up hoodie
UF national championship T
new bball and bball shorts
POS air-soft gun that's already broke hahaha
PJ's and a lambie blanket cool
CoD WaW
250$ cash moneyyyyy
3 days-4 nights at the new york new york in VEGAS
bro and sis-in-law in hawaii
2 in4mation t's &)
December 25, 2008 @ 12:11 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

Justin Eldridge pro Chocolate deck, and of course my parents didn't get me any trucks or wheels, *sigh*
Video Camera

I got some other shit too, but nothing I really wanted/cared about

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

December 25, 2008 @ 12:15 PM
WhiteMike

Just because we like getting stuff for christmas doesn't mean we're spoiled. It's a nice break from buying shit on our own. I work 2 jobs just to pay for school and rent and shit, it's nice to come home and have the parents take care of you a little bit.

Obviously most of us would like to give more, but not all of us have the time to go give out teddy bear or the extra cash to give to charity or anything.

Not trying to argue, just saying you shouldnt be stereotyping all of hb like that.

But I agree, kids who complain about what they got for xmas are silly.

Just so that I'm contributing to this thread, my parents got me some necessities like boxers and undershirts, and also speakers for my car. They're the wrong size so I got to exchange them, but good haul nevertheless. Oh and 100 bucks.
December 25, 2008 @ 12:21 PM
Glckz

Just because we like getting stuff for christmas doesn't mean we're spoiled. It's a nice break from buying shit on our own. I work 2 jobs just to pay for school and rent and shit, it's nice to come home and have the parents take care of you a little bit.

Obviously most of us would like to give more, but not all of us have the time to go give out teddy bear or the extra cash to give to charity or anything.

Not trying to argue, just saying you shouldnt be stereotyping all of hb like that.

But I agree, kids who complain about what they got for xmas are silly.

Just so that I'm contributing to this thread, my parents got me some necessities like boxers and undershirts, and also speakers for my car. They're the wrong size so I got to exchange them, but good haul nevertheless. Oh and 100 bucks.

Neither am I, I got some pretty nice shit from my friends, But I dont feel the need to brag about it on here. Im not trying to sterotype, And I never said because something got something for christmas they are spoiled, Not naming names but some of you got alot of shit and are complaining that wasnt enough.

Yeah it is a nice break to not have to buy shit, But Ive been doing it since I was a child and it really doesnt phase me anymore. I work fulltime. I just find it disgusting that people are complaining about what they dont have, because Id sure as hell rather have my parents back then cash.

Not trying to argue ethier, Your points are vaild but are a misunderstanding of the point I was trying to prove.

Merry Christmas

Please login first to reply.