Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 22, 2008 @ 10:27 PM
jizzla

I'm 26 and on mad pedo status. U 19 olds can come to my house this new years. I got Zimas on Chill and some Jonas Bros on repeat on the ipizzle.

what does pebo status mean?
December 22, 2008 @ 10:29 PM
london says

Nah I dont even know. Just been thinking about ti a little. Why you so interested in LV? What do you live there or something?

Haha no, I would not want to live there. But i've been there on numerous occasions this year since my friend's have turned 21. I always have a good time with the people I go with. Anyway, I have a couple of trips lined up for my cousin's birthdays, and for my co-workers'. So shits gonna get crazy, looks like I'll have to be working a lot more now...cool
December 22, 2008 @ 10:30 PM

Inactive

what does pebo status mean?

no idea what pebo status means.
December 22, 2008 @ 10:32 PM
Glckz

If any of you cat's are in Philadelphia lets go clubbing.
December 23, 2008 @ 12:37 AM
R2D2

i hit the club alot...pretty much every weekend at least 1 day..sometimes i break though...i smoke alot and smoking + club dont work out..but ever since my girl left me i been heavy in the club..good clubs around my way

December 23, 2008 @ 12:40 AM
CONQ

I perfer the average, Irish, sit down bar...but now that Im actually 21 that might change
December 23, 2008 @ 01:40 AM
eholt3p

yall make it sound like a dreadful thing .sweaty armpits..haha. thats the type of shit that i cant stand when i go 2 a party so i know i'm not gonna like clubbing..i think imma just stick 2 the lil kickbacks,latenight bar-b-q's,& barnfires haha..hella bitches b out there
December 23, 2008 @ 01:43 AM
TL

its alright occasionally, i prefer just going to a bar tho
December 23, 2008 @ 01:46 AM
LaoChin

its alright occasionally, i prefer just going to a bar tho

yeah true, I'd rather stick to bars than clubs imo.
December 23, 2008 @ 02:06 AM
Shin.1973

i prefer my girl's vagina over clubbing
December 23, 2008 @ 07:53 AM
flyyguyy86

are you going to TAO new year's? A bunch of my friends are going, i'm considering it since it. extra tickets! woo! Slash, I've got Crystal Castles playing right now; in the mood to get plastered at Moscow Wednesdays @ Boardners. I keep talking about it but I think I'm the only who goes there lol. anybody club in Hollywood?

shit im thinkin bout hittin the hollywood scene on new years eve. I was gonna hit up vegas but I couldnt get a fuckin room wit my discount.
December 23, 2008 @ 08:13 AM
Kingkoor

Mostly lounges nowadays in the city for me unless a DJ comes to town that I must go see for example Danger last year. I def cant deal with a regular old hip hop club anymore. I actually mostly frequent 2 speakeasies in NYC right now. If anyone wants to get in let me know, one you have to enter through a old school phone booth in the back of a diner and the other I have a key for, which is super exclusive. Places are fucking dope:

@@@

To get to @@@, walk down the four steps into ***. Along the dive's left wall, you'll find a wooden phone booth from the 1940s. (On some nights, you'll also find a man working the door—making *** the first hot dog stand in America with a bouncer.) Enter the camera-installed booth, pick up the phone and press a button. As you wait for bartender Jim to check you out on his monitor and buzz you in, note the rules of etiquette posted nearby—e.g., don't hit on women you don't know.

~~~

~~~ opened in New York in January 2000 and is located on Manhattan's Lower East Side. Entrance is by referral and appointment only. Many New Yorkers assume that ~~~ is an urban myth but access is easy for London members seven nights a week until 4am.

House Rules:

1. No name-dropping, no star fucking.

2. No hooting, hollering, shouting or other loud behaviour.

3. No fighting, play fighting, no talking about fighting.

4. Gentlemen will remove their hats. Hooks are provided.

5. Gentlemen will not introduce themselves to ladies.
Ladies, feel free to start a conversation or ask the bartender to introduce you. If a man you don't know speaks to you, please lift your chin slightly and ignore him.

6. Do not linger outside the front door.

7. Do not bring anyone unless you would leave that person alone in your home. You are responsible for the behaviour of your guests.

8. Exit the bar briskly and silently. People are trying to sleep across the street. Please make all your travel plans and say all farewells before leaving the bar.
December 23, 2008 @ 08:43 AM
Christdawg

^Ive been there before.
There is another one i been to that was cool called the backroom.

I go to bars and lounges mostly I cant deal with clubs anymore. I was in that whole scene when I was younger but like Sub and some others said you kinda grow out of it. I'll still hit up a club in South Beach or Vegas when i go.
December 23, 2008 @ 08:45 AM

Inactive

much better.
December 23, 2008 @ 09:47 AM
kdiddy

I just hit up bars now, much more chill.
December 23, 2008 @ 11:09 AM
MiamiSkate

barhoppin is the light of my life

im a known party animal, ask about me

who may i ask?
December 23, 2008 @ 01:16 PM
imtheman

i'm 19 and i've only gone to 3 different clubs. they're hella wack imo. i wish i knew about more. -___- but all i have to say is...

Raves > clubs

:]

Wait till your 21 and then think about it. If your hott, getting that VIP treatment or drinks on the house usually makes most chics "love" clubbing. But then again, if your not, then I guess it would sucK, because at "raves" (*cough* ripoffs!), anybody looks hott on some E or LSD...
December 23, 2008 @ 01:20 PM
A-God

Ladies, feel free to start a conversation or ask the bartender to introduce you. If a man you don't know speaks to you, please lift your chin slightly and ignore him.

social-chaos
December 23, 2008 @ 01:29 PM
no1collector

Man, all the "hip-hop" clubs around me are filled with 36+ year old dudes and pregnant chicks with stab wound scars and eye patches. Unless it's Thursday when college night comes around or a frat hosts one.
December 23, 2008 @ 02:38 PM
ends!

We go out every so often when everyones off together. But half the time we cant be fucked and would rather sit in and get drunk with xbawx and music.
December 29, 2008 @ 05:25 PM
Hellah Fresh

I used to go alot but whenever im with my boys trouble always seems to find us sometimes... then we ahve to fuck a sucka up. But when im outta town hell yeah i be clubbing lmao.
December 29, 2008 @ 05:51 PM
Tyler.Durden

a couple of my friends have been to that "hot dog cart" speak easy before. good (but of course way overpriced) drinks
December 29, 2008 @ 05:55 PM

Inactive

Mostly lounges nowadays in the city for me unless a DJ comes to town that I must go see for example Danger last year. I def cant deal with a regular old hip hop club anymore. I actually mostly frequent 2 speakeasies in NYC right now. If anyone wants to get in let me know, one you have to enter through a old school phone booth in the back of a diner and the other I have a key for, which is super exclusive. Places are fucking dope:

@@@

To get to @@@, walk down the four steps into ***. Along the dive's left wall, you'll find a wooden phone booth from the 1940s. (On some nights, you'll also find a man working the door—making *** the first hot dog stand in America with a bouncer.) Enter the camera-installed booth, pick up the phone and press a button. As you wait for bartender Jim to check you out on his monitor and buzz you in, note the rules of etiquette posted nearby—e.g., don't hit on women you don't know.

~~~

~~~ opened in New York in January 2000 and is located on Manhattan's Lower East Side. Entrance is by referral and appointment only. Many New Yorkers assume that ~~~ is an urban myth but access is easy for London members seven nights a week until 4am.

House Rules:

1. No name-dropping, no star fucking.

2. No hooting, hollering, shouting or other loud behaviour.

3. No fighting, play fighting, no talking about fighting.

4. Gentlemen will remove their hats. Hooks are provided.

6. Do not linger outside the front door.

7. Do not bring anyone unless you would leave that person alone in your home. You are responsible for the behaviour of your guests.

8. Exit the bar briskly and silently. People are trying to sleep across the street. Please make all your travel plans and say all farewells before leaving the bar.

thats such a load of pretentious shit

over here if your names not on the list you ent comin in

fuckin deerheads and shit.

'i'll go to the next bar then, then?'
December 29, 2008 @ 07:54 PM
SteezyBeezy

Have you guys actually heard about clubs for teenagers tho?
My friends were tellin me bout some clubs up in LA who let only 13-17 year olds in, and yeah they actually do exist if you guys were wonderin.
So i doubt that there is any smoking/drinking, just grindin/freakin/dry sex
so i just wanted to ask is it worth it to go to a club like that or does it ruin the experience of a real club?
December 29, 2008 @ 08:07 PM
jizzla

seems like most of the girls there would be between 14-15 and ugly,plus teeny bopper clubs are lame anyways...
December 29, 2008 @ 08:19 PM
Tyler.Durden

thats such a load of pretentious shit

over here if your names not on the list you ent comin in
fuckin deerheads and shit.

'i'll go to the next bar then, then?'

my friends didnt need a reservation to get in, actually. you only need a reservation on busy days, probably
December 29, 2008 @ 11:59 PM
jsfordays

no idea what pebo status means.

its actually PEDO

short for pedofile, not 100 if thats spelled right tho.
December 30, 2008 @ 03:42 AM
chkoo

do i was at a club last week, and i get really fucking hammered. next time i know the bouncer bear hugs me and drags me outside and like 10 guys outside were waiting for me and shouting shit about me touching their girl or smtn. my friend drags me away and the next morning he tells me a fight between sum random people broke out and the bouncer thought i was one of them. fucking ruined my night
December 30, 2008 @ 04:33 AM
JLASA

hellya i go clubbin! here in Calgary, legal drinking age is 18. so me and my friends from college end up going out.

its pretty fun down here
December 30, 2008 @ 11:42 AM
THiZZ

anybody going to vegas any time soon. i think i'll visit TRYST or Jet, next Feb...

Go to Moon or Tao... Jet is okay. Stay away from Rain and Studio 54 though hahaha...if you prefer the more urban(Black crowd) go to Poetry...

-THiZZ

Please login first to reply.