Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 16, 2008 @ 08:13 PM
JayLovesPinays

My vision is clearly gone, it's no more putting this off. I need either glasses or contacts. If you had to choose, which would you get? If you have contacts list pros & cons, if you have glasses please list pros & cons.

Thanks.
December 16, 2008 @ 08:22 PM
DREWKKAKE

contacts are better for your eyes

but like less cute of an accessory!

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

December 16, 2008 @ 08:24 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

glasses just for the accessory. nothing like a nice pair of glasses to complete a fit
December 16, 2008 @ 08:25 PM
BruhMan

fuck contacts. i'd go with glasses. contacts are a hassle and their easy to lose.
December 16, 2008 @ 08:34 PM
hypism.

Contacts make me feel like there's something in my eyes (which there is...)
December 16, 2008 @ 08:36 PM
AntonyT

there is always surgery?

i use contacts
December 16, 2008 @ 08:37 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

Honestly, get both.

Glasses come in handy because you cant wear contacts all the time and sometimes early in the morning they burn your eyes.

Contacts are good for formal dressup occasions or when you dont want the annoyance of glasses.
December 16, 2008 @ 08:38 PM
disruptfam

glasses for sure

December 16, 2008 @ 08:40 PM

Inactive

i need some glasses but I cant find a proper pair that I like and that I like.
December 16, 2008 @ 08:41 PM
BruhMan

glasses for sure

lawlz
December 16, 2008 @ 09:04 PM
fffffut

i have both
i only wear glasses around the house tho
contacts can be annoying but they're better imo
December 16, 2008 @ 09:08 PM
Ed.Hooligan

Glasses ftmfw. I got my joints cause I had astigmatism ( sp? ) and mad bitches fuck me JUST because of my glasses...I have no game whatsoever, but I bought these dope glasses that do the talking for you. And now I'm a superstar. Glasses changed my life!

...nah forreal, glasses > contacts

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

December 16, 2008 @ 09:10 PM
fffffut

idk the thing with glasses is they can make you look a lot younger or a lot older
plus they're annoying to clean
December 16, 2008 @ 09:19 PM
pnsho

I wear glasses.

If I were to get contacts, I'd def. need colored ones.
December 16, 2008 @ 09:21 PM
Sarcaustic

I got one-day contacts, so I just throw them out after one use. No need to clean, and I don't have to worry about losing them.

It makes life simpler. I do want colored contacts though.
December 16, 2008 @ 09:38 PM
bosc0

i used to wear glasses... they suck. Complete PIA as they get dirty, gotta take em off all the time, fog up, get in the way of manging the chang, etc...

I now wear contacts and they are awesome. I got the monthly disposables that you wear for a month (even sleep with them in), then change them over after a month.
You get really good at putting them in after a while. They can get a bit dry if you are in an A/C environment all day long, but its no biggy.

Contacts ftw, but laser surgery > contacts.
December 16, 2008 @ 09:44 PM
straight

get both if you can. contacts tire your eyes out and can get uncomfortable with time.
December 16, 2008 @ 09:52 PM
niko

Contacts are a bitch when you wear them for too long, your eyes go red and it looks like your stoned... not good when your at work. If they get dry you can purchase special eye drops that deals with the issue, and with time cleaning and care comes with ease.

Contacts > Glasses IMO. I have both and yes my glasses do compliment my face but I just prefer contacts.
December 16, 2008 @ 10:02 PM
unknown force.

i am seriously blind. if i don't have my contacts or glasses on my hand is blurry when i look at it held out...

i've had glasses since like the 6th grade. i wear them when i'm at home and when i don't care what i look like and being lazy. i just hate them cause they get smudged and i can't sleep wearing them or laying my head down in class or anything. and you get marks on your nose from wearing them for a while

i like contacts because i like not having anything on my face. i can actually see during sports like football or basketball and not have to worry about the bitches getting knocked off or anything. you have to keep them clean or else your eye will die...and NEVER use just plain water to clean them when you don't have anything else or else you're eyes will get fucked up. i get the monthly softkind that you can wear for a month, or longer in my cases when you're poor, and then just toss them out. they are kind of annoying when you first start wearing them putting them in your eye but once you get use to them, it takes like 10 seconds to put both in and you're good to go

if you have the option.

get a pair of glasses and contacts. i use both depending on the situation
December 16, 2008 @ 10:09 PM
fffffut

i am seriously blind. if i don't have my contacts or glasses on my hand is blurry when i look at it held out...

i've had glasses since like the 6th grade. i wear them when i'm at home and when i don't care what i look like and being lazy. i just hate them cause they get smudged and i can't sleep wearing them or laying my head down in class or anything. and you get marks on your nose from wearing them for a while

i like contacts because i like not having anything on my face. i can actually see during sports like football or basketball and not have to worry about the bitches getting knocked off or anything. you have to keep them clean or else your eye will die...and NEVER use just plain water to clean them when you don't have anything else or else you're eyes will get fucked up. i get the monthly softkind that you can wear for a month, or longer in my cases when you're poor, and then just toss them out. they are kind of annoying when you first start wearing them putting them in your eye but once you get use to them, it takes like 10 seconds to put both in and you're good to go

if you have the option.

get a pair of glasses and contacts. i use both depending on the situation

this
exactly this
December 16, 2008 @ 10:10 PM
sh3liqu3

Get both.

I use glasses at home when im on the pc, reading or watching the tele.

When i go out i use my contacts for the fact, my glasses steam up and feel a lil heavy after a while.
Contacts however after a long time become a bitch, and if you use them for PC, T.V, it becomes uncomfortable.

At first when i tried putting in my contacts i honestly poked my eye a zillion times, but you'll get used to it. Cleaning is a bitch though.
December 16, 2008 @ 10:12 PM
webcam

i have both.
December 16, 2008 @ 10:26 PM
shinesolo

Contacts out, glasses at home.

Unless you get a really nice pair of frames that you want to show off or something.

Like I have my dad's old Gucci frames but I wouldn't go out flaunting them or treating them as an accessory, I just use them because I didn't want to pay for frames anyway.

Also colored contacts are for fucking faggots, anyone who wears them might as well get shit in their fucking eye sockets. Bad enough girls wear that shit and think they look good, but guys too? Fuck that you fuckin queers. Goddamn. Faggots on some Rey Mysterio bullshit. You think this nigga looks cool?

Get the fuck out.

I swear to god I'd never fuck a bitch with colored contacts. I made my girlfriend switch before I went out with her. Shit looks mad stupid.
December 16, 2008 @ 10:29 PM
rtst102

glasses save you the hassle of poking your eyes and losing your contacts randomly.
December 16, 2008 @ 10:33 PM
JayLovesPinays

LMAO @ Rey Mysertio. If I do get contacts, they'd be clear, not colored.
December 16, 2008 @ 10:34 PM
pnsho

Also colored contacts are for fucking faggots, anyone who wears them might as well get shit in their fucking eye sockets. Bad enough girls wear that shit and think they look good, but guys too? Fuck that you fuckin queers. Goddamn. Faggots on some Rey Mysterio bullshit. You think this nigga looks cool?

Get the fuck out.

I swear to god I'd never fuck a bitch with colored contacts. I made my girlfriend switch before I went out with her. Shit looks mad stupid.

Word, so I'm thinking of doing either hazel or brown.
December 16, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
Homeless

unless your contacts look lyk this get glasses
December 16, 2008 @ 10:44 PM
skaeggska

glasses. don't hide that your vision sucks like a fucking contact wearing pussy.

plus you can get some dank ass frames. dont get sucked into lame brands though like armani or something. stick with da classics like robert marc. anything HAND MADE in FRANCE
December 16, 2008 @ 10:52 PM
Homeless

ndg x oliver peoples looks &)

and qft about the eyes smearing your glasses . shits annoying.

also hurts like hell taking any sort of hit to the face
December 16, 2008 @ 11:48 PM
Jim Jardashian

Lemme come on yo eyes.

Please login first to reply.