Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 15, 2008 @ 01:52 PM
est1984

1. "wet sock"
2. stupid people (to be determined who and why on the spot)
3. the questioning of my punctuality
December 15, 2008 @ 01:55 PM
theconqueror

i hate opening new packs of pokemon cards and getting doubles! like HELLLOOO i already have 4 Onyx and like 13 Weedles. why cant i ever cawp a Blastoise like this

hahahahaha. that video made me lmao for reelz! hahaha.

i used to hate that shit too. dopest card i cawped was prolly venasaur. i got buck wild when i got it. hahahaa memories. $10 for a pack of cards. hahaha dam i was stupid.
December 15, 2008 @ 02:01 PM
Danielle

- Driving with slow people on the road. Where I live we have epic road rage.
- People who make fun of someone, but are doing the same thing.
- The slurping noise people make when they eat. I want to throw up.
- Black girls at my school, sorry.
- The like people at my school who want to save the world and go insane on people who say they don't care; yet I see these *****s throwing shit on the floor! Fuck off.
- People who aren't grateful.
December 15, 2008 @ 02:09 PM
keakkk

-i hate girls who think they're not the hottest piece of ass on the face of the earth, when clearly, they are not

-i hate kids who think they're better than everyone else cause they're taking hella AP classes
December 15, 2008 @ 02:32 PM
DirtyMck

People who make smacking noises when they eat.

Girls when there noses are stuffed up.
December 15, 2008 @ 02:37 PM
DirtyMck

i hate opening new packs of pokemon cards and getting doubles! like HELLLOOO i already have 4 Onyx and like 13 Weedles. why cant i ever cawp a Blastoise like this kid

Blastoise was in the starter pack lol. It was nothing major.
December 15, 2008 @ 02:48 PM
Frodizzi

i fuckin hate pet peeve threads, haha, they remind me of all the nonsense ass shit that pisses me off.

-i hate bad drivers (drive for fucking miles with a blinker a, fuckin asians, or when someone cuts you off and then slams on the brakes, or when they tailgate the shit out of you and then try to speed around you only to find the person in front of me was driving just as slow)
-i cant stand when im in the show and the drain is clogged so the tub starts to fill up
-people who cant take jokes, go buy a sense of humor you fucks

that shit really grinds my gears
December 15, 2008 @ 02:55 PM
Krooks

dj khaled's intros
December 15, 2008 @ 03:20 PM
randomgrandeur

dj khaled

Fixed.
December 15, 2008 @ 03:40 PM
JaneDoe

i hate
..people that wear sandles/open shoes when they got fucking ugly feet
..feet in general
..using my blinker
..slow ass drivers
..bitch wearing the same thing as me
..coins in my purse
December 15, 2008 @ 03:42 PM
skaeggska

democrats
people who love obama for no reason
puking on carpets
loud bitches
dumb bitches
natty ice
that nobody mountain bikes around me
that ct doesnt have an nhl, mlb, or nfl teams
December 15, 2008 @ 04:11 PM
MiamiSkate

i hate when people assume i skate on huge ramps, like iam tony hawk or sumshit

i hate, when i skate some random group of niguhs ask me to do a trick, or start singing..kick push kick push and coooast

i hate black lips, when in the middle and inside is crazy red, like they just drank some kooliad or sumshit

i hate people who put down other people

EDIT: ^ Skunk those type of people who start skating after lupe or sumshit to be cool, usually quit cause they cant land any "cool" tricks, or get ridicule, but if you wanna skate go ahead skate, ill advise to skate its fun
December 15, 2008 @ 04:30 PM
JayLovesPinays

-I hate when guys dick ride other guys (i.e. guy A is talking about the amount of girls he pulls, then guy B is like, "guy A pulls so many girls, he's a pimp yo!"

-I hate [some] girls that think they can manipulate you, even though they can't.

-I hate people that act like skateboarding is an exclusive activity. If someone wants to skateboard, they can, don't worry about their reason.

-I hate people that worry to much about other people's business.

-Unprofessional teachers are the worst.

-I hate annoying people who feel the need to bother you when you make it painfully obvious you don't feel like engaging in conversation. Leave me alone you cock sucker, I don't want to be bothered.

Ok, now here's the really specific stuff.

There's this one guy (actually multiple guys, but i digress) that feels the need to say shit to me everyday. I really can't stand this kid, but he won't leave me alone. He claims I wear the same stuff everyday, but in actuality, I don't. The only thing I wear everyday is my jacket. He is always talking shit about people & when he thinks it's funny, he'll tell people I said the joke so I can take the heat. I try to ignore him but like I said, he's very annoying & persistant. Today, when I walk in the class I don't even give him eye contact to let him know I don't feel like being bothered & he starts following me. Then when he sticks his hand out for me to shake it, I try to walk past him & he's like "no", so I push him hard. I really hate this kid.

I don't wanna be a rude asshole, so what should I do?
December 15, 2008 @ 04:33 PM
therza

snuff him.
December 15, 2008 @ 04:38 PM
pnsho

There's this one guy (actually multiple guys, but i digress) that feels the need to say shit to me everyday. I really can't stand this kid, but he won't leave me alone. He claims I wear the same stuff everyday, but in actuality, I don't. The only thing I wear everyday is my jacket. He is always talking shit about people & when he thinks it's funny, he'll tell people I said the joke so I can take the heat. I try to ignore him but like I said, he's very annoying & persistant. Today, when I walk in the class I don't even give him eye contact to let him know I don't feel like being bothered & he starts following me. Then when he sticks his hand out for me to shake it, I try to walk past him & he's like "no", so I push him hard. I really hate this kid.

I don't wanna be a rude asshole, so what should I do?

Stab him in his mouth; he'll stop talking shit.
December 15, 2008 @ 04:40 PM
JayLovesPinays

snuff him.

Seriously, I thought about doing that today. You don't even realize how much restraint it takes to not put this niggga on his ass. There's this one kid in class he always picks on & so the kid started talking shit back, it's so funny. I told the guy who's always bugging me, "that kid don't like you, haha". Then he's all like, "how do you know? man, i don't really care". Then, because he feels bad about it, he tries to make me feel bad by telling me some girl doesn't like me. Haha, the kid is so pathetic. I think I'm gonna have to break it down to him tomorrow.
December 15, 2008 @ 04:40 PM
Krooks

just say "dude, you are gay as fuck, no one likes you" and he'll leave you alone. no one likes to be put down, so drop the hammer on him.

i also hate when im in a store and every 5 minutes someone says "hi there can i help you with something?". IF I WANTED HELP I'D COME AND FIND YOUR BITCH ASS
December 15, 2008 @ 05:05 PM
oןʎɐɹ

people who are fucking buzz kills.
people who wont fucking spot a dude a quarter so he could get a chicken select meal
people who leech
people who make no sense while baked
people who never admit they are wrong
December 15, 2008 @ 05:22 PM
theconqueror

Seriously, I thought about doing that today. You don't even realize how much restraint it takes to not put this niggga on his ass. There's this one kid in class he always picks on & so the kid started talking shit back, it's so funny. I told the guy who's always bugging me, "that kid don't like you, haha". Then he's all like, "how do you know? man, i don't really care". Then, because he feels bad about it, he tries to make me feel bad by telling me some girl doesn't like me. Haha, the kid is so pathetic. I think I'm gonna have to break it down to him tomorrow.

set him straight.
December 15, 2008 @ 05:53 PM
fffffut

jay use some personal attacks like if theres anything wrong with him or his family
people always shut up when you do that

also i hate when girls dont shave their upper lips
December 15, 2008 @ 06:08 PM
MiamiSkate

lol jay i have that same problem with this guy named clevend,
but i wanna share a story what happen to me today, which is the reason why i hate when people ask me or tell me if or to skate a big ramp.
-This girl was getting on my nerves, she kept on talking so i was like yo shut up, then she said "aint no body was talkin to you SKATEBOARD(ooo yo face diiirty!), then i was like skateboard?not even skateboarder,cmon man...then she said shut up and go skate some ramps, like iam suppose to be tony hawk or sumshit
December 15, 2008 @ 06:48 PM
dreamHACK

dirty, wet towels
December 15, 2008 @ 06:49 PM
Ryon

people who make somthing small look like something bigger than it needs to be.
December 15, 2008 @ 06:52 PM
zyezye

when its soo damn cold that the snot in your nose instantly freeze (no lie its that fuckin cold out here) and when ice forms around your eyelashes
December 15, 2008 @ 06:55 PM
GranzoRico

when its soo damn cold that the snot in your nose instantly freeze (no lie its that fuckin cold out here) and when ice forms around your eyelashes

hahaha where the fuck are you at???
KRS-UNO

i hate when i fap and some stuff gets on my clothes
i hate it when u tell someone a secret or something and they tell someone else without your permission
i hate rain it makes me even more sick than i already am
i hate it when people cough or sneeze right in your face or when they sneeze/cough without covering their mouth
randomgrandeur

When my contacts get foggy/dry. It's so annoying, especially if I forget to put my eyeglasses, contact solution/case in my purse. I end up walking around looking like I have cataracts because I'm blinking so much from dry lenses.
December 15, 2008 @ 06:57 PM
Ryon

When my contacts get foggy/dry. It's so annoying, especially if I forget to put my eyeglasses, contact solution/case in my purse. I end up walking around looking like I have cataracts because I'm blinking so much from dry lenses.

IMO, I think that would look cool. I dont know why really. lol
December 15, 2008 @ 07:03 PM
zyezye

hahaha where the fuck are you at???

Edmonton, Alberta. boring ass city. only thing this place got is the 10th biggest mall in the world which is biggest mall in the North American Continent.

and haven and foosh, which are the ONLY boutiques out here.
December 15, 2008 @ 07:12 PM
brannen

-i hate it when my brother tries to imitate me.
better yet i hate it when people
try to imitate me
-i hate it when people say "can i ask you a question?" when they just did
-i hate it when ugly as bitches think they're all hot
-i hate stuck-ups
-i hate small tits and ass

Please login first to reply.