Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 6, 2008 @ 11:34 AM
JayLovesPinays

No sir, I came on this forum suggested by my wife Angelina because she felt like my suit game was on point but my street game was rather lacking.

Yep, I'm pretty sure you're on sufu. Don't worry dude, it's not like I'm going to track down your user account & neg the fuck out of you. I was just curious.
December 6, 2008 @ 12:09 PM
tRick

black girls got big bootys.
white girls got big tits

when a white girl has a bit butt, its special. because its a novelty and a rarity. you dont beast all over a black girl with a big butt because its so common. however, when you find a white girl with a big butt, its such a shock that you have to fully recognize the beauty of it.

and you know somewhere down the line, her great great great grandfather fucked a black girl.
December 6, 2008 @ 12:57 PM
Evolve

everybody wants to be like a niggga, but nobody wants to be a niggga.

fixed for truth.
January 9, 2009 @ 06:43 PM
Darter

black girls got big bootys.
white girls got big tits

when a white girl has a bit butt, its special. because its a novelty and a rarity. you dont beast all over a black girl with a big butt because its so common. however, when you find a white girl with a big butt, its such a shock that you have to fully recognize the beauty of it. I know this sounds cheesy buy beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

and you know somewhere down the line, her great great great grandfather fucked a black girl.

So true

White chicks with black features are very unique, its like a black chick with blue/ light green eyes or and Asian with huge tits. It's not special if a black chick looks like well.. a black chick
January 9, 2009 @ 06:52 PM
FreshAddict

Why is there such negativity towards black women on hypebeast? I don't understand where all this comes from. A lot of these people must not know any/many black people other than who's on tv....Most black females to me are hardworking, caring, strong, intelligent and have a good sense of humour.
January 9, 2009 @ 06:59 PM
Eaton

its so being blown out of proportion

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

January 9, 2009 @ 07:01 PM
Darter

Why is there such negativity towards black women on hypebeast? I don't understand where all this comes from. A lot of these people must not know any/many black people other than who's on tv....Most black females to me are hardworking, caring, strong, intelligent and have a good sense of humour.

agree, idk where this shit comes from
January 9, 2009 @ 07:06 PM
fffffut

if you dont like black girls youre a racist and a bigot!
January 9, 2009 @ 07:18 PM
rawlkicks

I live in Miami and the only people who live here are Hispanics and Blacks. Its safe to say the Hispanic females, Cuban, Colombians have the fattest, juiciest asses. No contest. And its like 90 percent of them. Its a hispanic trait. They usually got some major boobage as well, more than the average black chick.

And not to sound racist but although I like big lips I know lots of people do but I prefer them on white chicks. Im just not into black chicks, but I appreciate some of their traits on other women.
January 9, 2009 @ 07:27 PM
January 9, 2009 @ 07:27 PM
JKISSI

And Hispanic females,Cubans andColombians have no trace of African acenstry in them? rawl?

I'm done with the racial stuff on hb though lol some people are too uninformed on some info

edit - [SIZE="5"]all im going to do is hand out infracs to anyone saying anything out of order[/SIZE]
January 9, 2009 @ 07:28 PM
BruhMan

And Hispanic females,Cubans andColombians have no trace of African acenstry in them? rawl?

I'm done with the racial stuff on hb though lol some people are too uninformed on some info

thats why i dont even be replying to the threads anymore man...shit is pointless
January 9, 2009 @ 07:33 PM
FreshAddict

thas exactly what i was sayin
January 9, 2009 @ 10:33 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

cool out my dude kissi, it's because they like/love and chase latin women that are clearly european looking. they don't see the ones that live in the countries/cities they are from that actually resemble blacks or show their afrocentricties.they need to inform themselves or forever look like the muleasses they are.
January 9, 2009 @ 11:35 PM
PepShe

[SIZE="6"]U_U[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]here we go again....[/SIZE]

I'm black and sexy thats kinda all there is to that questions... razz

edit: -slips on that angela davis fro as she begins to slowly curl her hand into a fist and raise it high in the air-

Its kind of a given that black woman are over exaggerated and under appreciated. And !ohyeshedidi .. you make good points. But not all blac woman have fat asses. But thats not the point i think your trying to make. Big asses, breast, lips, and thighs are more expected on a black female verses a white female.. so when a white female does have that its kind of -exotic- i guess.. Just like when a black girl is mixed its -exotic-

normalness (word) isnt a common thing anymore in the favored area...
January 9, 2009 @ 11:40 PM
Homeless

my president is half black and half white
January 9, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

my president is half black and half white

chuuuuuurch!
January 9, 2009 @ 11:45 PM
Homeless

lol que?
January 9, 2009 @ 11:47 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

lol que?

pare el jugar de usted saben lo que signifiqu
January 9, 2009 @ 11:57 PM
soulamazing.

funny how only the white people have a problem w/this thread..

Wait, aren't you white? suprised
January 10, 2009 @ 12:02 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

Wait, aren't you white? suprised

hypebeast it's like sesame street, you learn something new everyday.

Please login first to reply.