Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 20, 2008 @ 09:27 PM
KALiKUSH

damn that 14 point period thing gave me like half a page. needed 3 1.5 pages to finish, got there with the commas and periods. good shit
November 21, 2008 @ 01:41 AM
Juki

Im definitely gonna try the comma thing, I got a couple papers coming up that I dont fell like writing but sometimes I use 1 1/2 font because I write too much, go figure...but I guess its technically still cheating.

As far as HS, i remember in one class me an my friends used to play this birthday game were literally the whole class could cheat if they knew what was going on. We would just ask something like "guess whos birthdays on the 23rd" to the teacher or friend and someone would answer " Billy" or some name beginning with the letter thats the correct answer to question 23. We repeated this whenever we needed answers.

However, you gotta have a pretty dumb teacher who lets you talk during multiple choice tests. She was like " wow so many of you have birthdays coming up were should celebrate" LOL

Doubleclutchhoops.com

November 21, 2008 @ 01:49 AM
ZGsoccer3

Im definitely gonna try the comma thing, I got a couple papers coming up that I dont fell like writing but sometimes I use 1 1/2 font because I write too much, go figure...but I guess its technically still cheating.

As far as HS, i remember in one class me an my friends used to play this birthday game were literally the whole class could cheat if they knew what was going on. We would just ask something like "guess whos birthdays on the 23rd" to the teacher or friend and someone would answer " Billy" or some name beginning with the letter thats the correct answer to question 23. We repeated this whenever we needed answers.

However, you gotta have a pretty dumb teacher who lets you talk during multiple choice tests. She was like " wow so many of you have birthdays coming up were should celebrate" LOL

hahaa thats so tight!
November 21, 2008 @ 03:54 AM
zyezye

lol people cheated of me, i fucked with them so many times by filling my scantron with wrong answers .when they hand their sheet in, i erase my scan tron and put in the right answers that i wrote down on something else.i was nicknamed the "source" lol, thats what you get for being the ONLY asian kid in class who does work. but when people pay me i gave em a system to follow by, headscratch/tap method where each of my fingers ment an answer from a - d and i would just numerically give them the answers, it switches up everytime so the other kids who didnt pay me cant get the right answers. also helps when you know sign language.

the best one was in gym class where we had to write a,b,c, or d on our tests,our class was on this we all wrote down c and when we marked it during class we would change the letters cuz you can change c into anything.
November 21, 2008 @ 04:13 AM
unknown force.

heres a site i use for almost every paper
www.easybib.com/
makes my life so much easier once i'm done typing up a 10 pager smile
November 21, 2008 @ 11:54 AM
Sev

heres a site i use for almost every paper
www.easybib.com/
makes my life so much easier once i'm done typing up a 10 pager smile

wooorrrd

I haven`t felt a desire to cheat yet in univeristy, but in HS I`d usually come up with codes that represented key concepts or forumulas and pencil them inside the desk before the test started
November 23, 2008 @ 11:00 PM
dUn DeKid

haha me and boys used to do that in my chemistry class...but it wasnt during school hours...had all the tests...and the final...fucked up though, got a 94 on the final after Bs on the rest of the tests...but my dumbass teacher didnt notice...

aw yea... you GOTTA be careful bout that. cheatin is not as easy as it may seem.

its sometimes easier. =]
November 23, 2008 @ 11:44 PM
pnsho

aw yea... you GOTTA be careful bout that. cheatin is not as easy as it may seem.

its sometimes easier. =]

Cheating is easy, if you are:

1.) quick to do it/ quick to get rid of evidence
2.) not nervous and antsy whenever a teacher comes by
3.) slick with it
November 24, 2008 @ 12:34 AM
straight

if you're in HS still, get in good with the asian girls and they'll do anything for you.
November 24, 2008 @ 01:43 AM
Kolo

A good method is to bring in a water bottle and place it on the desk. You could write all the answers on the back of the label and the teacher will never know.
June 2, 2011 @ 11:58 PM
tmwtg

This needs a bump.

I figured out a way to cheat easily. If your teacher posts up shit online (e.g. study guides/answers) in PDF/DOC format, take out your phone and take pictures of whatever.

During the test, keep your phone on the desk and check it for time (at least make it look like it). Look at the pictures you took.

swag~~

PS - I got perfect scores on all my Art History tests like this. This is perfect for memorization tests.
June 3, 2011 @ 02:13 AM
Homes

One time in a math class we had to memorize some formulas or something and had like 60 seconds to fill out the entire test. I just wrote all the answers on a notecard and stuck it in my shoe laces facing up so I would just glance down and then write the answers on my test. Looks like you're looking at your desk/the ground.

If you have a TI calculator, they usually have a little card in the cover that has instructions on it for how to use the calculator. Just replace their card with your own cheat sheet.
June 3, 2011 @ 03:43 AM
Pik'Nick

All you have to do is take notes the day before class, because usually the study guide is the test. When you get home, get on Word and type it up as a list but just shorten it up a bit using key words. Before you print it, size down the font to at least 4 or 5 (if you can't read it, increase it so you can). Make all the lines end at the same width so the wall of text is in a rectangle the long way.
Once it's to your liking, print it out and cut it into squares. You should have 2 or 3 pieces of paper now of what's going to be on the test. Have it ready to whip out in your hand to throw under the test/scantron and just pull them out as you need them.

And it helps if you sit towards the back of class, away from your teacher or behind a person that blocks eye contact between you and your teacher. cool
June 3, 2011 @ 08:08 AM
DStyles

if you're still cheating... I feel bad for you son.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 3, 2011 @ 12:03 PM
ezraa

PS - I got perfect scores on all my Art History tests like this. This is perfect for memorization tests.

same here coolcool

but i used a different cheating method. I'd put my study guide on the front of my binder ( those binders that got that clear thingy, where you can slide things in ) and than i'd just put my test on top of my binder like I was using it to write on.
June 3, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
ezraa

If you have a TI calculator, they usually have a little card in the cover that has instructions on it for how to use the calculator. Just replace their card with your own cheat sheet.

I do this too coolcool
June 3, 2011 @ 12:26 PM
mowgli

damn, some teachers don't check for anything? i understand substitutes but damn.

back in HS i had a class where we could sit anywhere we wanted, so i sat next to my friend and we'd switch scantrons during the tests if we needed some answers.
June 3, 2011 @ 01:29 PM
gaia

best way is to use wireless ear piece and have a homie tell u answers from the stake-out van
June 3, 2011 @ 01:48 PM
NIFTY

I just sit next to a friend who knows his stuff. Cover your eyes with your hand like you're thinking, so the teacher at their desk won't notice you looking around. Then tap the desk or something to get the other guys attention. Use your other free hand to create the number of the question you need the answer to eg. 5Fingers, then 4fingers = Question #9. Always works if it's multiple choice and the teacher isn't moving around.

AND.... if your bags on the floor leave it open upright so books and shit are sticking out, sit next to a friend and have a blank piece of paper out. Use that to communicate and hide it in your bag when you're not using it. Just place it on top of your books so it looks normal bag shit so you can grab it easily and so that the other person can too.

But usually I just sit behind a fat guy and go on google or look at the notes I took a picture of on my blackberry.
June 3, 2011 @ 01:48 PM
BIGBOSS

nahh, write your answers on the inside of the water bottle labeling paper thing. And every time you drink from your water bottle, the answers are right there.
June 3, 2011 @ 02:08 PM
Constellations

or you could skip all this shit and just text ChaCha answers or look it up on your phone.

\X/

June 3, 2011 @ 02:29 PM
mYslead

tbh i cheated my way through college and now i am sitting on a pile of money.
you just have to be creative about it. some movie type of creativity.
June 3, 2011 @ 03:08 PM
Bubbs619

Cheating is so fucking easy with a smartphone
June 4, 2011 @ 12:46 AM
ocrapitzmatt

^^just google all the answers during the test
June 4, 2011 @ 01:14 AM
Jens Voigt

The google thing is legit but I remember in HS they blocked internet when we had a state test thing...

June 4, 2011 @ 01:29 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

If your Smartphone has a data plan they can't block it tho. So your essentially inthe clear with Google
June 4, 2011 @ 01:45 AM
Homes

How the fuck do you have teachers that don't notice you using your cell phone during a test??
June 4, 2011 @ 01:53 AM
vanitas

no one else writes directly onto their desk? i write all my vocab and math formulas in pencil in the middle of my desks. that way, my test paper would just be covering it the whole time. even without a cover, the shit's not even noticeable to the teacher unless their faces are 5 inches away and they're actually looking for markings... and if you need the answers, just move your paper to the side and look cool
June 4, 2011 @ 01:54 AM
ulkgood

Best thing to do is have a study guide in your pocket or in the bathroom and then go to the bathroom to look at it during the exam.
June 4, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
iggyhaxor

on tests that are multiple choice, you can have a smarter friend give you finger signals to indicate the answer
1finger=a
2finger=b
etc

i also had all kinds of ways to hide notes, inside water bottle labels, inside the brim of my hat, in ya shoe

i mean you can just write the answers on the desk in pencil before the test during review and if the teacher walks by put yer paper over it or wipe it off

Please login first to reply.