November 18, 2008 @ 11:06 PM
Daws

Seeing how most of your are still in high-school i figured I'd help you out by sharing some of the methods I used to help me graduate

[SIZE="4"][CENTER]Tests [/CENTER][/SIZE]

*Chapstick- if you happen to take a scantron test and you don't know any of the answers just randomly fill in the bubbles and rub chapstick all over your answer sheet this makes your scantron unreable and the machine will usually eat it your answer sheet when your teacher gives you a day to make up the test tell him/her you have a dentist appointment or something and that you'll be able to make it up the next day. this should buy you a couple days.

*Broken Pencil- An old school method. just break your #2 pencil get up and go sharpen it make sure you to look at answers on the way back you should be able to get 2 or 3. Only do this about twice per test and space out your get-ups

*Imprint- Before you take the test [preferably in another class], take out a few blank sheets of paper and line them all up on your desk in a stack. Take a ballpoint pen, and on the top sheet in a corner where you dont usually write on tests, write with a pretty good pressure what you need to know for the test [answers/info/etc.] to leave a blank imprint on the next page. Use that next page for your test. When your taking the test you can still read the imprint off the paper and by the time the teacher gets the paper, the imprint won't be noticible unless they're really looking for it. To be safe, scratch the underside of the page a little to take it away when you're done.

*Decorative Code-This is used best when written in code, and if you really need a LOT of notes with you. Write all your notes, in code, with permanent pen or paint, all over something you can take with you to class. Try to write in patterns in some kind of creative way, so if a teacher asks you what it is you can say it's just meaningless decoration or something.

*The Bathroom- If your teacher will actually LET you go, stash your books and notes in the bathroom, during the test make a list of everything you DON'T know the answer to, then ask to go to the bathroom, look it all up (if you have a bad memory, write it down somewhere), then go back to the test and fill it all in.

*Eye Contacts- act like you have somthing in your eye and touch ur eye acting like ur getting an eye lash out or fixing a contact that way u can look all over the place including some ones paper. the teacher wont suspect a thing

*Camera Phones- If possible have one of your friends distract the teacher while you take a picture of the test on your camera phone go home and look up all the answers

[SIZE="4"][CENTER]General Tips[/CENTER][/SIZE]

*Look around the room (if you're writing the test in the room you normally have the subject in). Posters on the walls, books, things like that might give you clues

*When you don't know the answer to a question (for like English or humanities tests) - BE AS VAUGE AS POSSIBLE. This way the teacher can't count it wrong and you can explain your answer later when you know what it is

*Don't look puzzled or confused, or the teacher might get suspicious.

*Be clever when you hide notes. most teachers are old as shit and have seen it all

*Watch your teacher! When the teacher is turned away or occupied, ask friends for answers

* When writing papers write the entire thing in size 12 font then go back and change the font size on all the periods to 14. it's unoticeable to teachers and on papers over 5 pages will usually save you about 1/2 to 3/4 of writing.
The Golden Rule

*sit next to Asian people

Get Learned/
November 18, 2008 @ 11:12 PM
MonkeyFresh

or how about you.... just study and learn the material?
not that hard really confused
in HS i guess cheating is ok sometimes, ive done it a few times only when i REALLY needed to...
but in college... you pay for your schooling... whats the point of paying for it if you're not gonna even try and get something out of it.. smh
November 18, 2008 @ 11:14 PM
Sarcaustic

The imprint trick is actually pretty clever for tests you need scratch paper on, like Calculus or Physics. Never thought it would come in handy.
November 18, 2008 @ 11:14 PM
CASHVILLE.931

wow it aint rocket sceince cheating is easy
November 18, 2008 @ 11:16 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

but in college... you pay for your schooling... whats the point of paying for it if you're not gonna even try and get something out of it.. smh

nobody actually goes to college to learn, they go for a piece of paper that says they're qualified for a certain job

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

November 18, 2008 @ 11:18 PM
Sarcaustic

nobody actually goes to college to learn, they go for a piece of paper that says they're qualified for a certain job

Eh, college will help them prepare for that certain job.
November 18, 2008 @ 11:21 PM
Vince.

*sit next to Asian people

qft
November 18, 2008 @ 11:36 PM
toolipsniper

*Watch your teacher! When the teacher is turned away or occupied, ask friends for answers

Very easy to over do this one. Do not look to much or it is VERY suspicious. The imprint thing seems legit though. AND WOW I didnt know about the period thing.
November 18, 2008 @ 11:39 PM
Leumas

Very Rarely would I agree with this guy. But this is one of the realest things I read on this forum.
November 18, 2008 @ 11:46 PM
zeezyo

lolz at cheating in high school.

shits so easy...would be less of a hassle to actually learn it lolz

X

November 18, 2008 @ 11:49 PM
CanIKickIt?

SMH

I thought this was going to be about cheating on wifey, not some high school shit
November 18, 2008 @ 11:58 PM
pnsho

If there's a study guide or some shit, print it out and put it underneath your paper while you're taking the test.

Got me straight 98's on 4 tests. cool
November 19, 2008 @ 12:14 AM
scrm

qft. coolcool
November 19, 2008 @ 12:21 AM
Sandy

suspended

* When writing papers write the entire thing in size 12 font then go back and change the font size on all the periods to 14. it's unoticeable to teachers and on papers over 5 pages will usually save you about 1/2 to 3/4 of writing.
The Golden Rule
/

lawlz im going to try this on my next essay
November 19, 2008 @ 01:05 AM
straight

if you have an email capable phone, type up your notes and send it to your phone or you can do the same with an ipod, but be sure to break them up into sections so you can easily find them.
November 19, 2008 @ 01:35 AM
Mostarr

you can write answers / formulas on your graphing calculator too. Just hide them some where in there.
November 19, 2008 @ 07:01 AM
Joe_

if you cant have notes on a test, write down notes on a 5 by 5 inch piece of paper, tape it to your upper leg/quad, then wear basketball shorts, then just lift up the shorts when you need to sneak a peek. ive done that one like once and when teachers come by your test to see if you have anything, of course they wont lift your shorts up[/QUOTE

this is the best way, but i used to just write it on my leg
November 19, 2008 @ 07:41 AM
Saftis.

notes on cellphone FTW
November 19, 2008 @ 10:37 AM
Daws

Man all of those are mad corny, and you'll get busted with a cell phone.

What you do is get a can or bottle of soda, copy the font, and type all the answers under the nutrition facts.

i thought of putting that in but my high school was really strict about eating and drinking in class
November 19, 2008 @ 12:11 PM
dUn DeKid

whenever there's a substitute teacher, its the best day to steal from the teacher's cabinent. seriously. i made off with the english final 2years in a row.

only got caught twice.

=]
November 19, 2008 @ 02:25 PM
SOLE

*Look around the room (if you're writing the test in the room you normally have the subject in). Posters on the walls, books, things like that might give you clues

last year in chinese my friend and i would write entire vocabulary lists on a piece of construction paper and make it look decorative and colorful. the day before the test, i'd ask to speak to her privately in the hall and pretend to be really worried/panicked about the upcoming test while my friend taped it up on the wall (she would always have us do bullshit arts and crafts assignments to hang so it would blend right in). aced every single test - what a dumb cunt. we fucked with her waaaaay too much and she either quit or got deported...
November 19, 2008 @ 02:31 PM
TL

word, i might actually use the font one on this paper i have due soon
November 19, 2008 @ 03:13 PM
Daws

word, i might actually use the font one on this paper i have due soon

do it I have a 10 page bio paper due today it saved me about 1 1/2 pages of writing just make all the periods size 14 font
November 19, 2008 @ 03:19 PM
havok...

whenever there's a substitute teacher, its the best day to steal from the teacher's cabinent. seriously. i made off with the english final 2years in a row.

only got caught twice.

=]

haha me and boys used to do that in my chemistry class...but it wasnt during school hours...had all the tests...and the final...fucked up though, got a 94 on the final after Bs on the rest of the tests...but my dumbass teacher didnt notice...
November 19, 2008 @ 03:41 PM
state-of-mind

Seems like it would be easier to just study the first time.

November 19, 2008 @ 04:19 PM
timmehboii

Just text your friends that have already taken the test and people around the classroom.
November 19, 2008 @ 04:47 PM
pnsho

last year in chinese my friend and i would write entire vocabulary lists on a piece of construction paper and make it look decorative and colorful. the day before the test, i'd ask to speak to her privately in the hall and pretend to be really worried/panicked about the upcoming test while my friend taped it up on the wall (she would always have us do bullshit arts and crafts assignments to hang so it would blend right in). aced every single test - what a dumb cunt. we fucked with her waaaaay too much and she either quit or got deported...

i lol'd

SOLE, I hear you're applying to Stony?
November 19, 2008 @ 04:58 PM
MonkeyFresh

I go to college to learn... and I hope everyone else in the medical field does too, I wouldn't want a doctor or a nurse or a pharmacist that doesn't know what they are doing... of course this is just an ideal way of thinking, and its probably true that most people go to college just for "a piece of paper that says they're qualified for a certain job" but then again...
most people are fucken morons razz

Seems like it would be easier to just study the first time.
+1

November 19, 2008 @ 05:04 PM
IamSean

That really only applies to people in BS majors like sociology or communications..

Most of these cheating tips are stupid as fuck. If you rub chapstick all over your Scantron sheet the teacher will grade it by hand lol.
November 19, 2008 @ 06:23 PM
babyshoe

the chapstick thing is the funniest thing i've ever read.

One class that I took last semester, this dude had his notebook open, his text book open, his laptop open during a test. He just put a giant skateboard down the side of his desk against a law. I was annoyed and amazed all at the same time.

That really only applies to people in BS majors like sociology or communications..

Most of these cheating tips are stupid as fuck. If you rub chapstick all over your Scantron sheet the teacher will grade it by hand lol.

its true of any undergraduate work. it doesn't mean shit any more. you want to make money you go to graduate school.

Please login first to reply.