November 14, 2008 @ 03:55 PM
dmwalking

Am I the only one? Niigga, I get sad when I'm down to my last one, and then I be taking little bites out of it to make it last.

I'll go as far as to say, Wendy's chicken nuggets are better than Mickey dick's!

They're so damn good!

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

November 14, 2008 @ 04:11 PM
imtheman

I just had some last night..... AND YES!!!! YES THEY ARE BETTER THAN McDOWELS or I MEAN McDonalds.
So good, in fact... I'm getting myself two 10 piece boxes, giving me girl like 6, and eat the rest!!
November 14, 2008 @ 04:13 PM
that dude

suspended

agreed.

love me their chili with extra cheese and extra seasoning packs on a cold night too, jr bacons are the best 99 cent sammich next to carl jr's spicy chicken.
November 14, 2008 @ 04:14 PM
dmwalking

I just had some last night..... AND YES!!!! YES THEY ARE BETTER THAN McDOWELS or I MEAN McDonalds.
So good, in fact... I'm getting myself two 10 piece boxes, giving me girl like 6, and eat the rest!!

That's wtf I'm talking about son! Lol.

No lie, I typed this up after having some...and I had to go back and get another 5 piece. W/honey mustard sauce. I love em.

November 14, 2008 @ 04:15 PM
DREWKKAKE

truth.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 14, 2008 @ 04:16 PM
dmwalking

agreed.

love me their chili with extra cheese and extra seasoning packs on a cold night too, jr bacons are the best 99 cent sammich next to carl jr's spicy chicken.

Word.

Ps.

Thank you for gracing my thread with your presence deka. Please post a fit you sexy man. &) no no homo needed.

November 14, 2008 @ 04:29 PM
dmwalking

DM I love you baby but I have never had Wendy's. I can assure you, if I ever procure a Wendy's meal, chicken nuggets will be my topmost priority.

Yes! Being an arrogant American, I'm not familiar with canadia's geography...but I know that niagara falls (Clifton hill tourist area) Ontario has a Wendy's. I'm not sure how far that is from winnipeg. smile

(I'm being facetious)

November 14, 2008 @ 04:41 PM
karl winslow

you HAVE to eat them in conjunction with Wendy's fries in order to get the full, orgasmic effect.
November 14, 2008 @ 04:42 PM
therza

lol i dunk mine in a ton of bbq sauce, also get that shit with a 99 cent double stacker, shit is bomb.
November 14, 2008 @ 04:57 PM

yessssss.....

Wendys has THE most rapable dollar menu
November 14, 2008 @ 05:01 PM
dmwalking

yessssss.....

Well put. Like, why am I gonna spend 6 bucks on a number 2 when I can get a junior bacon, double stack, fries, 5 pc nuggets, and a drink? Na mean?

Unless you want the spicy chicken club. That joint is bomb too.

November 14, 2008 @ 05:09 PM
wtfcukery.

yessssss.....

Wendy's 'dollar' menu is slowly deteriorating -- nothing is .99 anymore really. The 5 piece nuggets are now like a $1.37, along w. other items on the menu including the fries & drink.

I think Burger King is the only one still holding on strong when it comes to the dollar menu.

But nonetheless, Wendy's is the shit. I love dipping my french fries in the chocolate frosty -- when you eat it together it kind of taste like chocolate ice cream w. a soft warm.. . potato cone?
November 14, 2008 @ 05:22 PM
dmwalking

Wendy's 'dollar' menu is slowly deteriorating -- nothing is .99 anymore really. The 5 piece nuggets are now like a $1.37, along w. other items on the menu including the fries & drink.

I think Burger King is the only one still holding on strong when it comes to the dollar menu.

But nonetheless, Wendy's is the shit. I love dipping my french fries in the chocolate frosty -- when you eat it together it kind of taste like chocolate ice cream w. a soft warm.. . potato cone?

Are you a girl? I never understood that. All the girls I grew up with were on that tip. But it was mc Donald's fries with the ice cream.

November 14, 2008 @ 05:26 PM
easy-e

Is it still like $5 for a 10-piece nugget combo in the states? The last time I was at a Wendy's down there I couldn't believe it. In Toronto, you only get a 5-piece combo for $3.99 plus taxes...
November 14, 2008 @ 05:29 PM
wtfcukery.

Are you a girl? I never understood that. All the girls I grew up with were on that tip. But it was mc Donald's fries with the ice cream.

Yep, I have a vagina.

But yea -- if I had to choose I'd definitely use McDonald's fries w. Wendy's frosty, but since I'm stuck on a campus in the middle of nowhere I just try to knock out two bird w. one stone when it comes to that ice cream/french fry combo.
November 14, 2008 @ 10:36 PM
Theseventhletter

this is my method to rape the Wendys dollar menu, 2 homestyle chicken go wraps one spicy, 1 double stack, 2 99cent nuggets ( thats 10 total ) a frosty and an order of fries.
November 14, 2008 @ 10:46 PM
STNDRD

Hell yeah.
November 14, 2008 @ 10:49 PM
only cure

dipping fries in frosty = win

http://omgadamho.tumblr.com/ http://cargocollective.com/adamho

Please login first to reply.