November 17, 2008 @ 12:32 AM
Subsistence.

- Clothing with either of the following labels on it, Supreme, taps or Visvim.
- A DSLR cause I'm a photographer guize!
- Definitely a laptop with a few Supreme stickers on it.

Real talk I just want money, I hate getting gifts cause it's usually shit I wouldn't appreciate.
November 17, 2008 @ 12:36 AM
skaeggska

nah, I'm sure I'd enjoy photography if I tried it more. I don't play football. I write and play the piano and guitar. thats how I express myself. I can't draw for shit or do anything in that reguard im not hating on you, i just think that there are kids who will buy it and just do dumb shit. but who cares I guess it's there parents money.

i agree with chang. Ive been into photography before ive been on this site and just got my D40 now that i had the money for it. I take pictures because i like capturing moments. I do it for myself so i can look back later and have memories of shit that caught my attention out in the world. So its ok if you think cameras are boring, you're not into expressing yourself through art. you probably play football and go off roading

And trust me i even said it in this same thread that everyone wants an SLR. Maybe they want one and will actually take photos or maybe they'll take their wdywt pics with it. oh well. but dont say cameras are boring just because you have no vision and own a shitty point and shoot
November 17, 2008 @ 12:38 AM
skaeggska

There we go buddy.

@ flatland I play piano and guitar, datz how I eXprezz myself. I also like to work on my car, thats a hobby. I say you have no vision cause your art only involves fucking around on a computer and a camera.

I could call putting a lift kit on my car art it involves alot more
^^^^^^ Wrong little bud....

The older Nikon D70s that I once owned and say, a Sony T70 can both save memories alike. SLR's are just a fad...
so yes, I in fact do watch and play football, which I took plenty of pics of with my D70s. I also took it out to the sand dunes of So' Cal and off-roading in Baja... what was your point?!
No vision? I'm pretty creative and have plenty of vision or else I wouldnt be an architect/designer in the making.
November 17, 2008 @ 12:41 AM
dre_ghost

[LIST]
[*]Mt Hood Meadows Season pass
[*]Lots of Chonic
[/LIST]
November 17, 2008 @ 12:41 AM
pnsho

Why is everyone wanting the D40?

soo our fit pixz are niicee duhh

Real talk I just want money, I hate getting gifts cause it's usually shit I wouldn't appreciate.

I hate getting gift cards even more. Holy fuck.
November 17, 2008 @ 12:43 AM
skaeggska

That's legit, I've just never seen anything while I've been out there. Not looking hard enough I guess. Regaurdless I didnt have my car down there.

you never been to orlando WDW cinderalla castle is over 5 ft, and if you like rolling around in dirt we do have swamps here also, and a little dirt thing where everyone bring there toys to by dolphin stadium
November 17, 2008 @ 01:05 AM
Sev

fixed

I want a jobrazz

airbrushed shoes and tees come after i get the airbrush lol
November 17, 2008 @ 01:30 AM
hatchofchi

Honestly...
November 17, 2008 @ 01:32 AM
hatchofchi

airbrushed shoes and tees come after i get the airbrush lol

I have an airbrush thingy I got like 4 birthdays ago. I used for a few months now its sitting in my closet. You dont want that crap its to much of a hassel trust...

Please login first to reply.