Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
November 5, 2008 @ 05:45 PM
soulamazing.

just a simple reminder, there's dog races, cat races, but there's no human races ...

What about marathons?
November 5, 2008 @ 05:47 PM
pending new name

^yeah and we all know what side that kid is on. Thanks for proving my point.

Of course. But, this campaign, it was obvious who is the world champion, title belt holder on hateful campaigning from Elizabeth Dole's assertion that her opponent was atheist to yells of "Kill him" at Palin rallies. There's enough hateful politics to go around, dont get me wrong. But in comparison its like a fucking pebble to a boulder. And we know which way it panned out this time.

You stated "hateful campaigning" as a Republican staple but you did not provide valid examples. Some random hack yelling Kill him is as atrocious as the boos and fuck hims that were said yesterday when McCain conceded, and Obama graciously thanked the senator for a hard fought battle.

Your definitely biased and have been watching alittle too much liberal propaganda. Attack ads, and the miscontrueling of facts from statements are exaggerated by both parties.
November 5, 2008 @ 05:47 PM
jizzla

here we go boys, the best 4 years America has ever seen cool

hell yeah dan
some stupid kids at our school just dont get itsad...
November 5, 2008 @ 05:48 PM
pending new name

just a simple reminder, there's dog races, cat races, but there's no human races ...

sure there are. there's .01 percent differences in your genetic makeup that can distiniguish you.
November 5, 2008 @ 05:48 PM
Toby

Woooooooooohooooooooooo! Obama make history
November 5, 2008 @ 05:50 PM
pnsho

You stated "hateful campaigning" as a Republican staple but you did not provide valid examples. Some random hack yelling Kill him is as atrocious as the boos and fuck hims that were said yesterday when McCain conceded, and Obama graciously thanked the senator for a hard fought battle.

Your definitely biased and have been watching alittle too much liberal propaganda. Attack ads, and the miscontrueling of facts from statements are exaggerated by both parties.

True. This whole election was chock full of hateful campaigning.

I finally agree with you on something. lulz
November 5, 2008 @ 05:56 PM

Inactive

Fuck yeah I'm biased. SO are you. We all are. I don't see that as a negative or that odd really. We form opinions and take other things into consideration but at the end of the day we have our own core beliefs that are usually extremely difficult to shake once we get set in our thoughts. ANd, yes I probably do watch programs, news and blogs that are left of center, because that is the point of view I come from and that's what I'm interested in. AGain, in no way am I unique in this. I could turn right around and say you views are distorted by the what you read, listen to and ultimately believe and this could go on for fucking ever.

Also, maybe I didn't give examples that where up to your standards. But, truth is I could write a fucking dissertation on hateful campaigning from the right and you probably still would disagree with me. Which is fine tooThere is no scientific data for personal beliefs and there are no winners among ideas so it makes NO sense to go back and fourth with you. The only winner in all of this is President elect Obama...

Im cool with that.
November 5, 2008 @ 06:02 PM
dblockdosmil

+1 for chicago bitchesss
November 5, 2008 @ 06:12 PM
Tedums

I'm all for irreverent humor and dark comedy but allot of comments border on tasteless and ridiculous. They're not even clever or well thought out. I mean I understand it though. When Bush won 4 years ago, and even more so 8 years ago I was pissed too. But, I never wished death on the dude or didn't say anything that isn't obvious to at least 70% of this country that now regrets putting him into office. I guess whatever gives you a few seconds of joy after watching you candidate get ass fucked and pretty much the whole Republican party for that matter. At some point you'll have to turn off your computers, walk into the day light and into the reality that conservatism, gutter politics, hateful campaigning is dead.

But in the mean time....troll a little more...whatever helps you sleep.

I dislike Obama, but also dislike McCain in terms of their policies, so I would consider myself to not be very biased. With that said, you need to learn a little more about politics before you start talking like that. The reason for Bush's drastic decline in popularity in his second term was that his first 2 years of his second term were spent with a republican majority in congress. When a single party has the power in both the legislative and executive branch, they can do almost whatever they want. The problem with that loss of checks and balances is that neither the republican nor democratic policies work. A mix of the 2 is necessary to form a stable government and keep a country happy. Because of Barack Obama will begin his presidency with the same congressional majority, he will not succeed (plus the ever looming economic decay in the country that will be thrust upon him).

Couldn't have said it better.
November 5, 2008 @ 06:15 PM
pending new name

Fuck yeah I'm biased. SO are you. We all are. I don't see that as a negative or that odd really. We form opinions and take other things into consideration but at the end of the day we have our own core beliefs that are usually extremely difficult to shake once we get set in our thoughts. ANd, yes I probably do watch programs, news and blogs that are left of center, because that is the point of view I come from and that's what I'm interested in. AGain, in no way am I unique in this. I could turn right around and say you views are distorted by the what you read, listen to and ultimately believe and this could go on for fucking ever.

Also, maybe I didn't give examples that where up to your standards. But, truth is I could write a fucking dissertation on hateful campaigning from the right and you probably still would disagree with me. Which is fine tooThere is no scientific data for personal beliefs and there are no winners among ideas so it makes NO sense to go back and fourth with you. The only winner in all of this is President elect Obama...

Im cool with that.

How can I be biased if I am infact cynical like you stated, and am doing it to fit outside the box? If anything, I hate everyone that underminds this pretentious, falsehood that your life is infact going to improve substantially due to your one measely vote, where most of the pathetic people going out there in the first place, are confined to watching propraganda from both sides in their favorite beloved, angelical cable new's stations. I rarely watch television, and infact, get all of my political saavy from less biased, more informative rather than vague textbooks. It's infact one of the very few ways to cleanse your brain from the bombardment of media control, and peer to peer influences.

To the bold, I agree to that statement. It happens on both sides, and to turn a cold shoulder is a rather non-benevolent choice.
November 5, 2008 @ 06:17 PM
teov

I'm so happy about it . good luck mr. president , somebody told you that you ain't got the muscles to carry america on your shoulders , but you don't need no muscles when you got a great mind

now I can change my sig. cool

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

November 5, 2008 @ 06:18 PM
Chahin

^i want to punch you in the face

edt: not you teov ahah
November 5, 2008 @ 06:22 PM
teov

Quoted for fuckin truth

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

November 5, 2008 @ 06:22 PM

Inactive

I dislike Obama, but also dislike McCain in terms of their policies, so I would consider myself to not be very biased. With that said, you need to learn a little more about politics before you start talking like that. The reason for Bush's drastic decline in popularity in his second term was that his first 2 years of his second term were spent with a republican majority in congress. When a single party has the power in both the legislative and executive branch, they can do almost whatever they want. The problem with that loss of checks and balances is that neither the republican nor democratic policies work. A mix of the 2 is necessary to form a stable government and keep a country happy. Because of Barack Obama will begin his presidency with the same congressional majority, he will not succeed (plus the ever looming economic decay in the country that will be thrust upon him).

Couldn't have said it better.

Start talking like what exactly? You gathered from my few sentences that I dnt know or understand about why Bush's approavl rating is low or that I dont know about politics? Before I say that the Republican brand as well as George Bush are unpopular at this moment? Is that a fact or opinion? Sure, Bush got in trouble for the exact reason you stated but this isnt the only reason, there was disapproval from the way he handled Katrina to the torture at Gitmo, from social policies to economic from the way the war was handled. To single it down to the problem with checks and balances and tell me that I dont know politics is way over simplifying the failure of the Bush presidency and the pot calling the kettle black. I could state every reason why but there's not enough bandwidth. ANd, you not liking either candidate in no way proves you're not biased. We all are "my friend".
November 5, 2008 @ 06:26 PM
Tedums

All that this campaign really proved was the stupidity of American voters. Obama's campaign did a great job of persisting in change and McCains bushlike policy. Good for them, they did a great job, but it proves how stupid people are when the majority of voters have no idea what kinds of changes were coming because they didnt look into policy at all.

*this doesnt apply to everyone I realize so please dont get on my case if you are a true Obama supporter in that you actually know what his policies are.
November 5, 2008 @ 06:29 PM

Inactive

How can I be biased if I am infact cynical like you stated, and am doing it to fit outside the box? If anything, I hate everyone that underminds this pretentious, falsehood that your life is infact going to improve substantially due to your one measely vote, where most of the pathetic people going out there in the first place, are confined to watching propraganda from both sides in their favorite beloved, angelical cable new's stations. I rarely watch television, and infact, get all of my political saavy from less biased, more informative rather than vague textbooks. It's infact one of the very few ways to cleanse your brain from the bombardment of media control, and peer to peer influences.

To the bold, I agree to that statement. It happens on both sides, and to turn a cold shoulder is a rather non-benevolent choice.

You know I wrote my opinion and disagreement with just about everything you said and was about to press send so we can continue an argument that will never fucking end or change anyone's mind..then.....I stopped for a second...erased my message and really focus on the part that I bolded.

Please....and Im being serious here..... Let us know where you get this "less biased" information from? Your sentence is at least ambiguous and at most is missing a word or two so maybe Im missing what you're saying. But it is intriguing. If there is some source where we can all get our political savvy as astute as you. Share it with us all so we can no longer be washed away in out "brainwashed" sheep state.
November 5, 2008 @ 06:30 PM
Tedums

Start talking like what exactly? You gathered from my few sentences that I dnt know or understand about why Bush's approavl rating is low or that I dont know about politics? Before I say that the Republican brand as well as George Bush are unpopular at this moment? Is that a fact or opinion? Sure, Bush got in trouble for the exact reason you stated but this isnt the only reason, there was disapproval from the way he handled Katrina to the torture at Gitmo, from social policies to economic from the way the war was handled. To single it down to the problem with checks and balances and tell me that I dont know politics is way over simplifying the failure of the Bush presidency and the pot calling the kettle black. I could state every reason why but there's not enough bandwidth. ANd, you not liking either candidate in no way proves you're not biased. We all are "my friend".

An intelligent argument would be that katrina, the war, and many other disapproved subjects of Bush's presidency wouldn't have been handled the same had the checks and balances system been in place.
November 5, 2008 @ 06:34 PM

Inactive

Except for the fact they dont and check or balance a damn thing that a president does in the face of a disaster. A republican majority doesnt say "Mr President do NOTHING." A majority doesnt say "Just fly over the rubble mess, say that FEMA is doing a great job and everything will be ok." Im afraid those are the choises of the man himself and the list goes on.
November 5, 2008 @ 06:44 PM
Tedums

Except for the fact they dont and check or balance a damn thing that a president does in the face of a disaster. A republican majority doesnt say "Mr President do NOTHING." A majority doesnt say "Just fly over the rubble mess, say that FEMA is doing a great job and everything will be ok." Im afraid those are the choises of the man himself and the list goes on.

I agree completely, however, because this man is the head of his respected party, an inner party split would emerge if the majority of republicans in congress didn't do exactly what he called for. Plus your point completely defeats checks and balances because there were none at that time. Im not arguing that Bush was a good president, I'm just trying to say that each party caters towards a certain population and without the checks and balances system no president will keep the country in line.
November 5, 2008 @ 06:47 PM
belle mensonge

pretty disappointed that he won.

oh well, i'd be surprised if he lasted 4 years anyways. |0
November 5, 2008 @ 06:54 PM
pending new name

You know I wrote my opinion and disagreement with just about everything you said and was about to press send so we can continue an argument that will never fucking end or change anyone's mind..then.....I stopped for a second...erased my message and really focus on the part that I bolded.

Please....and Im being serious here..... Let us know where you get this "less biased" information from? Your sentence is at least ambiguous and at most is missing a word or two so maybe Im missing what you're saying. But it is intriguing. If there is some source where we can all get our political savvy as astute as you. Share it with us all so we can no longer be washed away in out "brainwashed" sheep state.

There was part I left out in my incoherent rambling. I was saying to shield yourself from more deprecating forms of media like the tv, and stick to more factual textbook type works.
November 5, 2008 @ 06:57 PM
pending new name

I agree completely, however, because this man is the head of his respected party, an inner party split would emerge if the majority of republicans in congress didn't do exactly what he called for. Plus your point completely defeats checks and balances because there were none at that time. Im not arguing that Bush was a good president, I'm just trying to say that each party caters towards a certain population and without the checks and balances system no president will keep the country in line.

This is entirely true. Although the nature of checks and balances was a great strive from the obsolete Articles once in placed, throughout American history there have been numerous economic and positive-political and global advances from having the two-lock tenure. And who is to say that democracy is the only successful form of govt. Different things work for different countries.
November 5, 2008 @ 07:36 PM
LIZZARD

I WAS FRONT ROW!

I WAS FRONT ROW!
November 5, 2008 @ 07:58 PM
Chahin

All that this campaign really proved was the stupidity of American voters.

it has been proved a long time ago
November 5, 2008 @ 08:00 PM

Inactive

Great shit lizzard.
November 5, 2008 @ 08:09 PM
Tedums

it has been proved a long time ago

Ha I guess it was just a strong reinforcement.
November 5, 2008 @ 08:11 PM
AmpliFLY

Im so happy

http://prevere.tumblr.com/

November 5, 2008 @ 09:08 PM
Theseventhletter

Is that Al Roker?
November 5, 2008 @ 09:08 PM
GranzoRico

lmao! that does kinda look like him
November 5, 2008 @ 10:34 PM
INotoriousJI

Who else is sick of all these deluded Mccain supporters who let everyone know how they feel in their facebooks status with comments like "OSAMA 08" and "This country is doomed". Yes because they can see into the future right? Show class and conservatism like The Senator you voted for you radical fucks.

Please login first to reply.