Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 29, 2008 @ 07:15 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

If you were to kill yourself, people would be sad. People would probably cry, and remember you, and talk about you, and make jpegs and post memoriums for you on Myspace. But that would last for...maybe a month. And then

people will start talking about you less and less. At 6 months, the only people who would even remember what you looked like are your family and close friends. People in school would move on. Forget you. Throw parties, get drunk, have irresponsible sex, sleep, eat, laugh, cry (about shit besides you) graduate, and move on to adult-hood, maybe thinking about you...twice through the whole thing. By the time a year has passed since you died, days, maybe even weeks would go by without your name being brought up by ANYONE. Your parents might even have more kids. To fill the gap you left.

Regardless of whatever anyone ever tells you, human life is completely expendable. You don't matter, I don't matter, the world will move on with or without you. Just some shit to marinate on

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

October 29, 2008 @ 07:17 PM
Sarcaustic

Truth.

Regardless of whether you are famous or not.

... except maybe Jesus.
October 29, 2008 @ 07:18 PM
julian.

copy pasta.

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

October 29, 2008 @ 07:22 PM
MiamiSkate

if you were to kill yourself your parents would be embaressed, and go to work the next day depressed, then there co-worker or friend is gonna ask them what happen?then there gonna be ashamed to tell them her son killed himself-

story from local news

there was another one where a lady son died trying to break in someone house, she was so embarressed that she cancled the funeral
October 29, 2008 @ 07:23 PM
Changset

is hunter still alive?

+++ invictus
October 29, 2008 @ 07:24 PM
Sarcaustic

Regardless of whatever anyone ever tells you, human life is completely expendable. You don't matter, I don't matter, the world will move on with or without you. Just some shit to marinate on

But that's also because we don't have any other choice. It's not like we can raise people from the dead.

We will have to cope with what we have now, roll with the punches, and "move on with or without you," but we can't live without contributions to society from certain people.
October 29, 2008 @ 07:26 PM
SK1

Regardless of whatever anyone ever tells you, human life is completely expendable.

So you're a Nazi then.
October 29, 2008 @ 07:29 PM
Hybrid Moments

This guy is right. Nothing and no one matters in the long run.
October 29, 2008 @ 07:30 PM
Sarcaustic

So you're a Nazi then.

I lawled.
October 29, 2008 @ 07:33 PM
NIQUE.

im pretty sure everyone knew this already..
October 29, 2008 @ 07:35 PM
Changset

also.. not true.

i still miss jdilla : (
October 29, 2008 @ 07:37 PM
MERCYSIDE102

Regardless of whatever anyone ever tells you, human life is completely expendable. You don't matter, I don't matter, the world will move on with or without you.

umm yes and no if you live your life without impacting some one elses in some type of way then yes. i could save some ones life and theyll remember me for ever until they die and maybe there kids after that. or i could be the next ghandi or hitler and people will remember me. you can create things like art or writings that people will like and enjoy and your name would come up every time....sounds to me like your depressed get over it >sad
October 29, 2008 @ 07:38 PM
chkoo

if the deaths of people were to matter, people would be fuckin sad their whole lives. that just doesnt make sense
October 29, 2008 @ 07:38 PM
CAG0CHI

sad but true.
the world can give a fuck about you once your gone.
sad
October 29, 2008 @ 07:41 PM
Sarcaustic

^^^^

Not really. I'm sure we're still thankful for contributions people who have died made to our society.

I'm sure freakachu1896 is thankful for Hitler.
Christians and other religious-type people are thankful for Jesus.
People who are really into music appreciate artists who have passed away; even if you don't listen to classical, I'm sure you know Mozart or Beethoven's name.
Our grandchildren will remember George W. Bush (once he's passed away and gone) for fucking up their economic lives.

etc.
October 29, 2008 @ 07:42 PM

Inactive

is hunter still alive?

+++ invictus

rofl
October 29, 2008 @ 07:46 PM
oןʎɐɹ

you know how they say its a selfish thing to kill yourself? isnt it selfish of people to want to keep you alive? there are certain things that are just sometimes too much to deal with and when dying is a happier alternative than living miserably everyday, why not?

not that im suicidal or anything nor do i condone it.
October 29, 2008 @ 07:49 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

I'd never kill myself until I was like mad old. But I would never succumb to adolescent depression like that because at the end of the day, whatever bullshit you're dealing with at the time will be the ceiling of your life, you can never have any chance at all of things getting better if you're fucking dead.

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

October 29, 2008 @ 07:50 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

Wow dude youre completely and utterly right!! Martin Luther King didnt matter, Albert Einstein didnt matter, Ben Franklin didnt matter...dont make me keep listing names punk, be grateful

that wasn't really the point I was making, but I can already tell this thread is getting away from me so fuck it, let it evolve as it will lol

October 29, 2008 @ 07:50 PM
Sonic

You know, I fully agree, I think people are incapable of creating meaningful connections with eachother and are ultimately fundamentally unable to communicate. But at the same time, geez, cheer up. Maintaining an atmosphere of dignity despite the inconsequential nature of human existence is what makes our species noble. Here, catch up on your ninth grade reading list:

I doubt it'll make you feel better, but it'll give you that "I'm an existential hero" ego shot that will allow you to feel vaguely superior to the rest of humanity your entire life. Worked for me!
October 29, 2008 @ 07:53 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

psh, I already read the Stranger

October 29, 2008 @ 07:54 PM
pnsho

Sonic spitting mad knowledge. The Nostradamus of our generation.
October 29, 2008 @ 07:56 PM
krn_zmb

your fuckin emo kids. Cheer the fuck up. Don't live your life thinking about shit like this, just live your life.
October 29, 2008 @ 08:02 PM
pnsho

Not everybody's lucky like you, jacob, with your unlimited closet.
October 29, 2008 @ 08:04 PM
MiamiSkate

it could be a selfish thing sometimes, for example a father in the midst of rasing his kids, and loving his wife
October 29, 2008 @ 08:19 PM
Flatland Funk

you know how they say its a selfish thing to kill yourself? isnt it selfish of people to want to keep you alive? there are certain things that are just sometimes too much to deal with and when dying is a happier alternative than living miserably everyday, why not?

not that im suicidal or anything nor do i condone it.
yea bro.

And i agree with witless. I've recently just found it really hard to believe in god and the whole heaven and hell thing. If you die all your problems are over. Maybe you do go somewhere else but who knows.

That's why people try to do something they can be remembered by. I wanna do something like that
October 29, 2008 @ 08:25 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

lmao at the dude who mentioned the dinosaurs.
October 29, 2008 @ 08:34 PM
pnsho

bahaahahhahahaha
only if only i had a full closet i wouldnt kill myself!!
lolol

yaaaaahhhhhhh >sadcool>sad
October 29, 2008 @ 08:43 PM
Flatland Funk

Not everybody's lucky like you, jacob, with your unlimited closet.

word bro. I mean there's times when im really happy. And other times when i just feel like i don't have shit. When im not talking to a girl i feel like shit. Hell even sometimes when im talking to a girl i still feel like shit. I've felt like this for going on 3 yrs now. When i couldnt do good in some of my classes in high school i just felt really depressed, couldnt sleep, and didnt wanna do anything.

If i had the money to get all the clothes i wanted at least i could have some materialistic closure. But i didnt even have that. My mom made a huge deal about my not getting into a bigger college. They made a huge deal about me smoking. And i had just started school and didn't know anyone at all. I still don't even go out like i use to. I would just stay home after work and fuck with the ganja and chill out, but i cant even do that...

Even now i do want to learn about my major geology and try and contribute to the world with this. But the 2nd main reason im even going to college is just to make sure i can get a good job so i can buy w/e i want and not live like a scrub.

Right now i can hardly talk to girls on campus. I mean ive had gf's before and hooked up with chicks i hardly knew. But i have such a bad self image problem i never think a girl actually is interested in me. I act like im hawt or w/e and strut around with my prada frames, nikon, cigarette in my hand but its just all a front. If a girl actually came up and talked to me out of no where id be stoked out of my mind. I mean today i was in the library and this girl was staring at me. I walked out and as i was walking back she was walking out and staring at me again...but i just kept moving. sighhh

I feel trapped all the time. From being told my clothes were "gay" for a while, not even being able to fucking pierce my ears, getting bitched at because i buy something i've wanted for 2 yrs... My family tell me i dont smile, but when i smoke all of my problems go away and i can just listen to some music in my car and smile at how much i love it.

I haven't really told anyone this shit, but as lame and gay as it sounds i feel comfortable telling you people on this forum. At least you guys listen to the same music as me, dress like me, laugh at the same dumb shit. But when i walk out of my bedroom door i'm by myself living day to day.
October 29, 2008 @ 08:45 PM
A!exander

Remember that guy Tim russel on the political news show. That guy i had an identity , character that everyone associated with politics. Now several months later, replaced, and shows move on. ITs so weird, that things just move olike that. Makes you want to take care of yourself ar all costs. Kinda creepy if ask me. ALso Bernie Mac, freaking Bernie Mac. Omg all those night watching the bernie mac show was the greatest, with fam. Now hes gone, and comedians are still funny. You dont go around hearing guys say, "Oh hes not as funny as Bernie Mac". Smh

Please login first to reply.