Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 27, 2008 @ 07:43 PM
Tobias

protip: straight up saying no when a girl asks you to buy her a drink might not turn out well sad
October 27, 2008 @ 07:52 PM
mbeezy

Never met a girl at the club, but being in Wisconsin there are no clubs. I have however pulled many numbers at parties, and am looking to expand at the bar scene.

the fuck are you doing in WI? come back to the bay. hella damn clubs.
October 27, 2008 @ 08:04 PM
Langox510x

Yes sir most my life

You got a place for me to crash?cool Was kinda thinking about it, but the place I crashed last time requires you to have a bracelet, and you can only have one guest, so thats outa the question.
October 27, 2008 @ 08:04 PM
skaeggska

bitch

From a female's perspective, when a guy buys us drinks, we immediately think he's up to something.

For the most part, my girls go to clubs to get weak guys to buy us drinks. No, don't expect a dance. No, don't expect us to give you a (real) number. We usually laugh at dudes who keep trying to impress us with a $7 amaretto sour.
October 27, 2008 @ 08:13 PM

Inactive

Yeah, I've done it once and I felt like a fucking idiot afterwards.

When I'm 45, driving a sports car and divorced I will consider it.

There's no substitute for looking good, or talking suave/being well-spoken/confident or just being fun.

This man always give some very helpful insight.
October 27, 2008 @ 08:22 PM
Virunga

You got a place for me to crash?cool Was kinda thinking about it, but the place I crashed last time requires you to have a bracelet, and you can only have one guest, so thats outa the question.

Sorry dude I just got out High school and I'm still at home till next yr

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

October 27, 2008 @ 09:33 PM
mbeezy

From a female's perspective, when a guy buys us drinks, we immediately think he's up to something.

For the most part, my girls go to clubs to get weak guys to buy us drinks. No, don't expect a dance. No, don't expect us to give you a (real) number. We usually laugh at dudes who keep trying to impress us with a $7 amaretto sour.

& y'all call US assholes... sad
October 27, 2008 @ 09:48 PM
LukeShoeWalker

Ok, so I've always prided myself in the fact that I have never bought a girl a drink, on the bases that I've always considered those guys suckers. Now I'm getting older (23), plus the fact that finally after two years I am single again. So I was just curious as to if you guys bought random girls drinks? Also, is it a bad idea to even consider it?

Better to do it while there already drunk doubles your chances of getting laid
October 27, 2008 @ 09:51 PM
grug01

as a rule of thumb, girls that you can pick up by buying them a drink at the bar are usually hussies and chances are you'll be able to take them home without having to buy them a drink. Seriously, I've taken tarts home even after buying drinks for me and my mates and skipping them on the round.

This is all well and good if you're just after someone to release some pent up frustration on but if you're after a chick with some longterm stuff in mind - forget the bars. Look at it this way - if a chick is that easy AND quality, she'd be snapped up long ago.

It's all about meeting girls in a common setting - work, school, friends parties etc.

So, save your money. Better yet, try get them to buy YOU drinks
October 27, 2008 @ 09:55 PM
Chahin

so, save your money. Better yet, try get them to buy you drinks

cool
October 27, 2008 @ 10:07 PM
clou

langos a mod and he has 250 + kicks. jokes on you bitch this guys baws

i lol'd.

to Lango- no man, it sounds like you're pretty good with the ladies anyway, so just do what you do at parties.
October 27, 2008 @ 10:24 PM
TheCityOfChi

She left him after the after the atrocious first chi-town meetup. She's actually with Mr. LOL Whut now.

after that post i cant even make a comment, im dieing over here
October 27, 2008 @ 10:59 PM
gerard

lol @ everyone getting mad at randomgrandeur

she just said what 90% of women will do.. well not 90%.. just the smart ones lol
October 27, 2008 @ 11:13 PM
np2fast

Fuck buying drinks for random ladies.

I will gladly buy drinks for the ladies that I go to the club with but there is no way in hell that I am buying booze for a random broad I just met. Never have and never will.

Friends with benefits > Club rats.
October 28, 2008 @ 01:50 PM
CHEEP

I'm not even old enough to buy myself a drink.

WEAK! >sad

But yeah you should do it.. Mr. Rocka Bahama says he picks up a bunch of random girls at bars..

ill only buy a girl a drink if ive already been talking to her... im not gonna just go up to a random girl and ask to buy her a drink..... fuck, alot of times ill go up to girls and ask them to buy me a drink tho. i do the same to homeless dudes begging for change... ask them for 50 cents to get a beer before they have the chance to ask me.
October 28, 2008 @ 01:58 PM
SprNtrl

Proof right here guys. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
October 28, 2008 @ 02:50 PM
Essence0

I wouldn't buy the drink from a distance and have it sent to her, I've seen people do it before and most of the times the girl just drink it and thats the end. Instead, I usually will talk to the female for a little while and maybe offer a drink if I think it's going anywhere.

All this talk about buying drinks reminds me when me and a couple of my buddies went out, bought a Smirnoff Ice, and convinced one of my friends that some chick bought it for him from across the bar. We already knew the bartender, so she was able to bring it to him and she was in on it too. It wasn't going to drink it a first since it's fucking Smirnoff but we egged him on and told him it would be rude and shit and he eventually does it. Later that night my friend walks up to her to thank her for the drink and she just gives him a blank stare and says "what the fuck are you talking about."
October 28, 2008 @ 03:14 PM
rommell84

I never buy drinlks for girls. That's stupid. I think when your in the club girls already got there guard up. So buying a drinks says I wanna f now. Or atleast that's what girls think. Don't waste time on that if she is looking at you that means she likes what she sees if not your most likely wasting your time.
October 28, 2008 @ 03:49 PM
randomgrandeur

Proof right here guys. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

Okay.|0

I feel like because of the age group on this board, a lot of y'all have had no real interaction with the opposite sex. I'm giving y'all the heads up.
October 28, 2008 @ 04:00 PM

Inactive

whats the big deal? People its 7 god damn bucks. The era of the gentleman is over obviously.
October 28, 2008 @ 04:04 PM
SprNtrl

Yea, maybe he has a genuine desire to interact with you and may not be as outgoing or as strong a conversationalist as others. It's his way of opening to you.

For the most part, my girls go to clubs to get weak guys to buy us drinks. No, don't expect a dance. No, don't expect us to give you a (real) number.
If you weren't ignorant and were a genuine human being you could atleast show some sincere gratitude (however hard that may be for you to coax out) instead of exploiting them.
October 28, 2008 @ 04:05 PM
Langox510x

Yea, maybe he has a genuine desire to interact with you and may not be as outgoing or as strong a conversationalist as others. It's his way of opening to you.

If you weren't ignorant and were a genuine human being you could atleast show some sincere gratitude (however hard that may be for you to coax out) instead of exploiting them.

I don't think she meant any attack against us. More of a opinion that I honestly respect.
October 28, 2008 @ 04:16 PM
randomgrandeur

To be honest with you, I have no clue what fictional land you live in. Be honest. How many guys at the club buy ladies drinks with some expectation of a return? Of course, there will be a few guys like you mentioned who use a drink as a means to getting to know a female. But, for the most part, guys (especially in my age group of 21+), are not looking for a respectable relationship at a club/bar/lounge. Hell, most females aren't.

I apologize if I refuse to be naive. Besides, there's no excuse at this age for a male or female to be scared to approach anyone. If he's bold enough, he won't need the drinks. And for the most part, if a guy's method of getting to know someone is to buy a drink first without any inclination as to who I am, you damn right, I'll be suspicious. Be a man, go up to the lady and if you take the L, you take the L. We all take L's but relying on your wallet to coerce a lady to go over to you is lame and that is a genuine perspective.

If that's ignorance to you, continue to send over the drinks, but don't get mad when the only girls you're getting are the dumb ones.
October 28, 2008 @ 04:30 PM
gerard

ill only buy a girl a drink if ive already been talking to her... im not gonna just go up to a random girl and ask to buy her a drink..... fuck, alot of times ill go up to girls and ask them to buy me a drink tho. i do the same to homeless dudes begging for change... ask them for 50 cents to get a beer before they have the chance to ask me.

That's what I meant when I said "picks up random girls in bars".. The ones you meet there.. Not just straight up taking them out without even talking lol..

Be a man, go up to the lady and if you take the L, you take the L. We all take L's but relying on your wallet to coerce a lady to go over to you is lame and that is a genuine perspective.

If that's ignorance to you, continue to send over the drinks, but don't get mad when the only girls you're getting are the dumb ones.

cool
October 28, 2008 @ 05:31 PM
kdiddy

Get to talking to a chick and ask her to buy you a drink. Some chicks will laugh, shit some will do it. The only time I buy any girl a drink is from the liqour store on the way home. Other than that, buying drinks for a random chick is duck sauce.

Please login first to reply.