Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 19, 2009 @ 04:18 PM
stuffle

Why go to high school, when you can go to school high? haaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

hahahaha. this
November 19, 2009 @ 04:23 PM
modernmischief

I think i'll pass sounds gay to me
November 19, 2009 @ 04:33 PM
Nigga Man

My only problem with straight edge is when they try to impose there views and beliefs on others.

And punk bands singing about helping old ladys cross the street is sorta lame.
November 19, 2009 @ 05:01 PM
chopstickthugz

you are entitled to your own decisions in your life so i respect that.

it's better to be sober than being obnoxious drunk college students.

i dont drink too often but i do occasionally when it's time to celebrate or something. I'm more of pot smoking psychedelic guy. Pot has helped me in so many different ways in my life, i would be a fool to not do it. [sure anything can be abused if you overdo it even caffeine]

sobriety ultimately bores me. Humans have a long history of alternating our state of conscienceless whether it's weed, drugs, or booze.

Even kids spin around and around just so they feel dizzy and feeling funny. Same goes for roller coaster rides or sky diving to feel that adrenaline.

i guess that's just me smile yep it's all good as long as straigh edge doesn't interefere or judgemental towards by personal way of life.
November 19, 2009 @ 05:04 PM
The Stig

'm pretty sure there isn't a religion that promotes the use of drugs

HAHAHA dudes never heard of a shaman...

Shit these guys (Temple of the True Inner Light in NYC) even link it into heavy fundamental Christianity http://psychede.tripod.com/

Edge=I'm 16 or wish i still was cause I am clearly naive as fuck
November 19, 2009 @ 05:11 PM
greally

My only problem with straight edge is when they try to impose there views on others.

And punk bands singing about helping old ladys cross the street is sorta lame.

word, they sound like little fuken bitches, ive heard of them bashing people for smoking? id put fuken holes in them bitches
November 19, 2009 @ 05:26 PM
Graybill

I've been straight edge for 6 years now. I've committed myself for life. I've gotten in fights over it. I've "bashed" people for drinking and smoking. I've done illegal things because of it. I've calmed way down, but I don't regret anything I've done.We all live different lives, and are products of our environment. Being Straight Edge because you're broke, doesn't mean you are straight edge, it just means you aren't poisoning yourself at that moment. Straight Edge is a life long commitment. There is nothing temporary about it. I don't go to bars, or clubs or parties, because I just leave pissed off. If anyone here is truly edge, then keep it up. You don't need to poison yourself because these stupid fucks think its cool.

Bring the hate.
November 19, 2009 @ 05:51 PM
Nigga Man

Whats the rationele behind attacking people that want to drink a beer or smoke a square?
November 19, 2009 @ 06:03 PM
thedude

Id rather smoke some weed, do some acid and shrooms and live my life then be on my death bed wishing i would have lived a little bit.

Why do people equate getting fucked up with living life?
November 19, 2009 @ 06:15 PM
DaSteeze

huh, why do u need age census egg?
November 19, 2009 @ 06:18 PM
Ryon

let peeps do what they want

I go through periods of sobriety
never ever straight edge
November 19, 2009 @ 08:31 PM
ReZ

First year of college I experimented and drank. Being in Berkeley, marijuana was more commonplace than tobacco. Party, party, yadada.

Second year, shit just got boring. Didn't see the fun in recreational drinking. I'll have a casual beer or two these days, just can't see the rationale behind forcing yourself to gorge on that shit. Rather kick back and relax
November 19, 2009 @ 09:22 PM
Beez

I respect and admire straight edge people. They are most of the time good people.

Instagram @brandohn San Francisco, CA findme.

November 19, 2009 @ 09:23 PM
Nigga Man

Hmm
November 19, 2009 @ 09:32 PM
bird

i admire them also. i dont know how they do it. i guess its just me and that i enjoy alcohol and drugs and don't see enough negative aspects to drop it completely
November 19, 2009 @ 09:45 PM
HEAD HONCHO

I've been straight edge for 6 years now. I've committed myself for life. I've gotten in fights over it. I've "bashed" people for drinking and smoking. I've done illegal things because of it. I've calmed way down, but I don't regret anything I've done.We all live different lives, and are products of our environment. Being Straight Edge because you're broke, doesn't mean you are straight edge, it just means you aren't poisoning yourself at that moment. Straight Edge is a life long commitment. There is nothing temporary about it. I don't go to bars, or clubs or parties, because I just leave pissed off. If anyone here is truly edge, then keep it up. You don't need to poison yourself because these stupid fucks think its cool.

Bring the hate.

Oh word, I've "bashed" people for not drinking and smoking. Pussies.
November 19, 2009 @ 09:49 PM
tyler,

Bring the hate.

super cool dude. you should chill though, you're getting way the fuck worked up about what other people do which doesn't affect you.
November 19, 2009 @ 09:49 PM
drewAM

Yo, some of you fuckers need to settle down, because most straight edge people don't give a FUCK what you do with yourselves. I've been edge for 5+ years, but I never tell somebody what they should do with their lives. I honestly think weed (among other things) should be legal everywhere. Truly edge people don't really feel the need to advertise their beliefs either; the ones who do usually aren't legal yet, they're just waiting for 18 or 21.

FUCK MY NIGGER DAD

November 19, 2009 @ 09:53 PM
ZMD

so why can't you guys just not do stuff without making a lifestyle out of it
November 19, 2009 @ 10:08 PM
Stylztk

life's about making choices and never looking back
November 19, 2009 @ 11:14 PM
apple eyes

the third x means you have to listen to hardcore

straightedge means that I'm better than you :D
November 19, 2009 @ 11:22 PM
julian.

yeah bro.
i'm edge.

live your life, i'll live mine.

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

November 19, 2009 @ 11:24 PM
Ryon

straight edge gangs?
is that like neo-prohibitionists?
November 19, 2009 @ 11:30 PM
apple eyes

o
i respect the edge culture.
I do not drink/smoke neither.

But i do not really label my self as edge, going out to get an xxx sxe tattoo, or some x's on my wrists. But i guess i kind of support the lifestyle?

yeah bro.
I'm edge.

Live your life, i'll live mine.

WUT DID YOU GIVE IN?
November 19, 2009 @ 11:34 PM
julian.

yeah !
i started listening to xafbx and bishop.
den i was sold &)

November 19, 2009 @ 11:46 PM
apple eyes

I can't tell if you're joking or not
November 19, 2009 @ 11:50 PM
frrresh

just saw this thread pop up haha, I've been straight all my life...i really just dont see the point of putting toxins into your body...you dont gain shit out of it...and its the same with drugs/smoking..but im not like hardcore about it, its all just personal choice...makes the world interesting!
November 19, 2009 @ 11:51 PM
julian.

ahahahahahahahah.

November 20, 2009 @ 12:01 AM
greally

i cant believe yod bash sumone for smoking? seems a tad OTT.
thats like being beaten up by little kids
November 20, 2009 @ 12:02 AM
chopstickthugz

just saw this thread pop up haha, I've been straight all my life...i really just dont see the point of putting toxins into your body...you dont gain shit out of it...and its the same with drugs/smoking..but im not like hardcore about it, its all just personal choice...makes the world interesting!

yeah i had a biology teacher who has similiar idea. he's supposed to be highly educated and works for Discovery channel during SHARK WEEKS.

He told students he has never taste alcohol, coffee, or tobacco in his life and never will. He got this idea from Confucianism that never put anything in your body that might harm you. sort of my body is temple thing.

Please login first to reply.