Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 21, 2008 @ 05:35 AM
meowmix

im so lost guys....
October 21, 2008 @ 05:39 AM
KUSH

i would just go to get financial aid
October 21, 2008 @ 05:50 AM
meowmix

and spend all your textbook money on kali kush yes
October 21, 2008 @ 07:28 AM
Tobias

just go
October 21, 2008 @ 09:07 AM
babyshoe

isn't it a bit late to think it isn't for you. I'm on week 9 of 16 now.
October 21, 2008 @ 09:16 AM
GranzoRico

I think about that a lot but I'm in my junior year so if I drop out I'd be an idiot.
October 21, 2008 @ 09:23 AM
babyshoe

I think about that a lot but I'm in my junior year so if I drop out I'd be an idiot.

i have 5 midterms this week in 3 days. The thought has crossed my mind... ha.
October 21, 2008 @ 09:44 AM
Jagraj

Saying college isn't right for them is like saying I don't have/want any friends or to experience the best years of my life and would much rather do manual labor, go into construction, or forever be that kid from the same high school who now works at McDonald's.

that is true..
enless u become an actor suddenly,thats really ur only reason to not go to college.
college is crazy fun bro.girls everywhere..........everywhere
October 21, 2008 @ 09:56 AM
e

THeres someone on here who dropped out cuz it wasnt for them and def isnt in any of those situations like wuze says... not naming names but thats so far off.

If its not for you, its not for you. It wasnt for Gates, look what happened to him.
October 21, 2008 @ 10:21 AM
iDANYO

Saying that you won't get a good job without college is just stupid. Now a days its not what you know, it's who you know.

I say stick with it. I hate it, but I know it's not going to hurt, so why not.
October 21, 2008 @ 10:26 AM
whs

but going to college is becoming so common that it's almost mandatory just like a h.s. degree

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/461/nonibenefits007ai7.jpg

October 21, 2008 @ 10:30 AM
Logikal Accord

Saying that you won't get a good job without college is just stupid. Now a days its not what you know, it's who you know.

Truth. I know plenty of people without a college education that are doing very well for themselves.
October 21, 2008 @ 10:31 AM
~~~~

eh
October 21, 2008 @ 10:39 AM
rabboarder

Truth. I know plenty of people without a college education that are doing very well for themselves.

Yep, like my step-dad.

My biggest problem is studying/not procrastinating. If I could get that down, then college would be a breeze.
October 21, 2008 @ 11:37 AM
babyshoe

THeres someone on here who dropped out cuz it wasnt for them and def isnt in any of those situations like wuze says... not naming names but thats so far off.

If its not for you, its not for you. It wasnt for Gates, look what happened to him.

gates went to harvard. There is a slight difference.
October 21, 2008 @ 11:46 AM
randomgrandeur

Although I'm in college I would never tell anyone to go if their heart wasn't in it. Secondly, the mentality that these are the best years of your
life is wack. I have had so much fun at BC but I'm not peaking at 22. I feel like the people who say that try to come back as 40 year olds to recapture their youth LOL. Have fun for four years but don't make this the definitive experience of your existence.
October 21, 2008 @ 11:48 AM
whs

saying that you know people that didnt go to college and are doing well now is just false hope. Having a college education is ALWAYS better than not having one.

the majority of successful people now have a degree there's just a few that were lucky enough and worked harder so they got ahead.

i can name more people with degrees than people without degrees that are successful... be safe kids.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/461/nonibenefits007ai7.jpg

October 21, 2008 @ 12:48 PM
A.R.P.

Saying college isn't right for them is like saying I don't have/want any friends or to experience the best years of my life and would much rather do manual labor, go into construction, or forever be that kid from the same high school who now works at McDonald's.

spot on

http://sans-coeur.com

October 21, 2008 @ 01:07 PM
R I O T

Truth. I know plenty of people without college education that are doing very well for themselves.
I do too but that doesnt mean you shouldnt go to college.

to the OP- dont listen to all these people that bring up very unrealistic situations. its better off to finish off college. the truth is most people have the same mentality as you. just dont let that discourage you.
October 21, 2008 @ 01:17 PM
RoseSippa

that is true..
enless u become an actor suddenly,thats really ur only reason to not go to college.
college is crazy fun bro.girls everywhere..........everywhere

pretty much all of the good looking girls at my college are rich and mad stuck up and wont even give most guys the time of day.

I mostly keep to myself at college.... maybe cause I am a loaner.
October 21, 2008 @ 01:21 PM
midwestfever

you dont have to go to college if you dont want to

im going to college bc i hypebeast over nice things, like clothes cars houses and dinner at nice places

i figure i am good with computers and shit but so many other people are too, and most of those good people have degrees, i figure ill student loan out my college life and have a debt when im done, but the interest is fixed at a pretty gd low rate and im making money while im in college, when i get out ill pay off these fucking sweet four years of my life and marry a dr

problem solved

FORUM SIGNATURE

October 21, 2008 @ 02:32 PM
Flatland Funk

^true. So far i like the idea of higher learning. A few of my classes i love but im really doing this so i have an easier life in the future. Plus hopefully ill be able to get a job doing something a love. My worst fear is not being able to get the things i want in life to be comfortable.

And i have a 75% paid scholarship plus i got heavy financial aid with a $2K refund. Im basically getting paid to go to college in a way...
October 21, 2008 @ 02:38 PM
Logikal Accord

Nowhere did I say for anybody to not college. I was just stating that there is ways to work yourself up and around getting the education.

Do I advise going to college? If you can afford it or find a way to afford it then by all means, yes.
October 21, 2008 @ 02:54 PM
typo

i have a GED. i dropped from comm college after 1.5 years. i make 64 grand per year at my day job. i own my house, which i also receive an income from as i rent out the other side. my home based reptile business grossed 40 grand last year in its second year of business. im in the process of buying a larger house to live in. all done without a solid education by all standards. i have the desire and drive to get up every morning, work hard, and ACHIEVE success.

if you want to be a doctor , a lawyer, an engineer, etc. you must get a college degree. but you do not have to have a degree to be successful, and having a degree doesn't ensure success either. you still have to go out and make yourself successful.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.
Vince Lombardi

Keep steadily before you the fact that all true success depends at last upon yourself.
Theodore T. Hunger
October 21, 2008 @ 04:14 PM
camthraxFHK

College is fun, but I seriously considered dropping out and trying to finish in my late twenties because I wanted to eventually be a PhD and there was no way I could study enough to do that while trying to get laid and drinking my face off.

But... I'm a senior, getting my B+ on at a solid school and I doubt that I will regret graduating.
October 21, 2008 @ 04:19 PM
Bee.

BAD example

Gates was born rich so dropping out of college was nothing for him.
Dude couldve dropped out of High School and lived off his trust fund...
October 21, 2008 @ 06:00 PM
pnsho

One rule: Your career does not define you.
October 21, 2008 @ 06:27 PM
skaeggska

persue exactly what you want if you absoloutley need college to do it then do it, if you don't want to fucking dont.

if theres something you want to do badly enough youll find a away to do it. fuck what other people say do exactly what you want
October 21, 2008 @ 07:15 PM
Mos GeOFF

[CENTER][/CENTER]

[SIZE="1"]4 realz tho i just started the prossesss and its intense like my parents spazzin on me and shit[/SIZE]
October 21, 2008 @ 09:14 PM
Sev

I have mixed emotions about it, but it's a blast and that kinda outweighs the workload and the stress.

Please login first to reply.