Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 16, 2008 @ 01:06 PM
w)entandrew

damn dude. if you take the 10k

hes goign to get out and get it back then stab you in the dick

and when you leave a post saying

"omg they let him off and hes coming after me"

im going to trace your IP, hire someone to put a sign on your house.

welcome to thunder dome bitch

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

October 16, 2008 @ 06:45 PM
KALiKUSH

lmfao!

drewbacca = /thread
October 16, 2008 @ 07:05 PM
CallumP

Pretty much hes gonna fuck your shit up big time. So you need to make the first move and prolly kill him.
October 17, 2008 @ 06:24 PM
KlAzE1

half this shit on the post is bullshit, seeing as it was some LA party and this ***** wasn't even in his own hood means he rolls strapped and is prolly down to blast, shit like this happens all the fukin time thas why i dont roll to any parties in LA where i dont know the person throwing the shit.... pretty much your probably green light for his hood, its a hard situation that your in, if his clique ain't deep than i wouldnt trip that much, but then again they already should know where u live since his girl does, and fuckers in LA are quick to blast, they might look to retaliate, i think that before you even ID' him you shoulda told the cops to guarantee some kind of protection for you and your family, depending on how the trial goes he might get a grip of time and you might not have to worry about shit since its his 3rd strike, at this point there isnt shit for you to do, blasting him will only get you into more shit, let the cops deal with the shit, put him away, this isnt 94 hes not gonna get out lookin to kill your ass, when he gets out theres gonna be so much shit on him, he'll probably be happy just to see his kids again, last thing hes thinking about is becoming a lifer for some kid at a party that he jacked.
October 20, 2008 @ 06:21 PM
ice grillz

RIP

SUPREME/NIKE ON EBAY: http://www.ebay.com/sch/$icegrillz$/m.html?item=161061103194 Trade: "Rosary" tee/hoodie "Bitch Please"(M)

October 20, 2008 @ 06:36 PM
Citizen-16657

No that's Tupac(I woulda said biggie but that casket way too small for his ass)
October 20, 2008 @ 06:43 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

ur pretty screwed either way brosave him.. He kills u...don't and his FAM prolly does
October 20, 2008 @ 09:38 PM
gaws

man ur dumb as fuck from the git

If u don't know how to act in the hood u have no business there

Stop snitching stop lying

And get some street sense u idiot

QFT.

thats why i avoid real hood jams man, your bound to get yourself into those situations. honesty i dont know why you were wearing what im assuming is a nice watch, jewlery and straight cash to a party. when i roll i leave the rolley at home, leave the rings at home and bring like 40 of 50 bucks so its no real loss if i get robbed. if your as big as you say you are you shouldnt be the type of kid that gets robbed, unless you looked like a total chump from the start.

think about it this way, dude KNOWS you dropped the dime on him, so even if you dont snitch and this dude gets out hes finna come find you again anyways. fuck man. if it were me in that lineup, and i know who ratted me out, even if he doesnt snitch on me i'd STILL come find his ass. do you actually expect him to walk out and be like 'naw its cool man...its all in the past' ? fuck that man, if i was me no matter when i got out, i'd go pine my girl then come for you. what im saying is either way your fucked.

or
take the 10k to hire a hitman and take that muhfucka out. if you cant find a hitman, go to flightclub ny, buy the pair of floms they got chillin there, post that shit on ISS or BapeTalk, wait for some pin0y to be like 'ZOMG!!!!!!!111ONE i'd kill for those' and then take him up on it
October 20, 2008 @ 10:36 PM
ice grillz

man ur dumb as fuck from the git

If u don't know how to act in the hood u have no business there

Stop snitching stop lying

And get some street sense u idiot

REAL TALK from a 17 year old suburban kid schooling people on hood life.

SUPREME/NIKE ON EBAY: http://www.ebay.com/sch/$icegrillz$/m.html?item=161061103194 Trade: "Rosary" tee/hoodie "Bitch Please"(M)

October 20, 2008 @ 10:48 PM
dacheese

This is what I fucking hate about Southern California. Gangs wreck every god damn thing in this place. I personally want all their asses in jail so I can go about my business without worrying about my safety.

As for you buddy, you are fucked either way. Talk to some people that might know what to do because none of us can really help you.
October 20, 2008 @ 10:55 PM
DAT CAT

witness protection?
October 20, 2008 @ 11:06 PM
PepShe

^ too expensive and cops dont give too much a phuck to offer it.

soooooooooo

hunny... you should either find a way to make yourself look like a real loon... or... start hiting yourself with sticks and bricks... make them muscles strong like (ong bak) .... and take that shit like diddy...

no seriously though. since you were in the -hood- and are a snitch (be it right or wrong) thenn.. you get what snitches get...

hopefully not
but prob will
either way IMO... you kinda need it.... cause for some reason it doesnt seem like you ever been in a situation where you had to take care of yaself.... -like that-
October 21, 2008 @ 12:28 AM
SailinOn

damn dude your fucked either way unless you get a miracle or something. i would honestly just run if i was you.
October 21, 2008 @ 01:42 AM
Killa!

u still alive?
October 21, 2008 @ 06:02 PM
Tobias

fuck this is tense
November 9, 2008 @ 06:41 PM
&bullshit

So it's been a couple weeks without an update.
We all know what that means!

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

November 9, 2008 @ 07:16 PM
hools

dude just get a 5 kill streak and air strike his holding cell, but be sure to use ur UAV from ur previous 3 kill steak to be sure to get him.

don't call chopper until next time you spawn though. make sure you get someone to call UAV for it
November 9, 2008 @ 07:34 PM
hools

^ i'd murk all y'all in CoD4

i doubt that, kind sir

arguable, but be definitly make sure u get someone to call the uav for u

i call it when i spawn again so i can get a quick streak

don't really care about a high kill streak
November 9, 2008 @ 07:41 PM
snaV

send that ese home
November 9, 2008 @ 07:41 PM
hools

naww br0 XBL

l0ctodabrain

gotta wait a while though i still need to get a wireless adapter + new subscription
November 9, 2008 @ 07:53 PM
Invictus

Are you still alive? Wtf?

Please login first to reply.